Human-animal hybrid embryos should be born, says bishops

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Postby Sherree on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:37 am

Karen, I don't think you're gonna find any. Cleveland just mentions it in the form of a question. Maybe a part of the theory he was talking about. :dunno:
Sherree

Sherree

Postby RomaLynnStar on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:08 pm

:sheep:

Bob again,
You should read again the first verses also, I present to you this, why would the daughters of men (Cain as some say) be more attractive than the daughters of Seth, whom they claim is the sons of God in this verse. Make any sense to you?????

KJV Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that , when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Also Noah was found perfect in his generation, which most say means he was a righteous man.
Perfect in his genealogy from Adam is what I believe is the correct translation.

If Noah was perfect and righteous, sures seems he changed real quick, cause one of the first things he did was get drunk as soon as he had wine again. Huh????

Anyway again read that whole chapter again in context. It is never good to take any scripture out of context for sure.
RomaLynnStar

Postby watchful on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:27 pm

Sorry if this has been covered already... but I've been unable to create my account here for a couple weeks and just been reading constantly, hoping for the bugs to be worked through to where I could respond!

Been reading through things, [Bible and this board] and I saw where someone had posed the question "What if Cain and Abel were twins with different fathers?". [I apologize that I have no idea who asked this; I've read so many threads lately that many of them run together in my addled brain!]

Since the Bible states that God chose Noah because his bloodline was pure, and then outlines Noah's direct heritage, it makes me wonder if there's a reason they did that so readily. Noah was a descendant of Seth, Eve's child by Adam [quite clearly] and after Abel is killed and Cain is banished. Is *that* why his bloodline was untainted? It's interesting to think about, and by all means stop me if I'm wrong or missing something. But if Cain was fathered by something [someone?] other than Adam, the bloodline would have been tainted. [serpent? nephilim?]

One other thing I'd been wanting to post about:

Earlier, peanutsrnuts, you posted a very good article about the sort of "parading" of animals past Adam in order that he attempt to find a suitable mate. I think that aside what the article outlines, this particular part of the bible is here to lay down the foundation against things like bestiality/paganism. I mean, there is Adam with God watching him, looking to all these beasts of the field for his companion; Adam instinctively knew that this was not right; they were not the answer. I'm sure God knew it too, but it's the choosing that is important. Or rather, the very blatant realization Adam must have had.
watchful

Postby Lookfortruth on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Interesting questions Watchful. I think we have come to a pretty good conclusion that Cain and Able were not twins.

Your second question.....was God seeking a companion for reproduction? That is a very valid question....I have wondered as well. One thing I noticed is he created eve as a companion/helper. But let me ask you this:
When did Adam "know" Eve? If you read, it was not until the fall, and they were expelled from Eden, that they began to procreate. Why do you think that is? Could the knowledge of good and evil opened their eyes to more that helping each other, and being companions. This is a question for me as well.
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby watchful on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Lookfortruth wrote:Interesting questions Watchful. I think we have come to a pretty good conclusion that Cain and Able were not twins.

Your second question.....was God seeking a companion for reproduction? That is a very valid question....I have wondered as well. One thing I noticed is he created eve as a companion/helper. But let me ask you this:
When did Adam "know" Eve? If you read, it was not until the fall, and they were expelled from Eden, that they began to procreate. Why do you think that is? Could the knowledge of good and evil opened their eyes to more that helping each other, and being companions. This is a question for me as well.

Mayhap they didn't even know it was possible *to* procreate until after the fall. It's when God finds them later that he tells Eve about the horrendous pain of childbirth; but before the fall? He never mentioned it, didn't promise a painless childbirth to begin with. So I suppose I'd have to say that in the garden of Eden, where everything was perfect and God was near -- sex just wasn't important/necessary. They had no reason to believe that other people wouldn't be created just as they were, by God directly. Eating of the tree must have opened the door to it: Sex, as it is, is still both good and evil.
watchful

Postby Lookfortruth on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:03 am

Interesting. isn't it.....Adam and Eve obviously did not practice it before the fall, but there were Angels biting at the bit to come down to take human women. :thinking:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby watchful on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:06 am

Lookfortruth wrote:Interesting. isn't it.....Adam and Eve obviously did not practice it before the fall, but there were Angels biting at the bit to come down to take human women. :thinking:

-shudder- The entire idea of these Angels swooping down to lie with mortal women sounds too much like a creepy stalker watching you in the shower then hiding behind the door for when you get out. kknothx!
watchful

Postby Lookfortruth on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:08 am

:lol: That is one way to put it.
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby watchful on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 am

Lookfortruth wrote::lol: That is one way to put it.

Yes... I've not been here in a few years, and in that time I have matured; I have simmered. But I'll always have a strange way to put things. :mrgreen:

With that, posting buddy, I shall get myself to bed and start on a 3 hour reading session. I'll probably be back to pose new questions in the morning. Take care! :goodnight:
watchful

Postby Lookfortruth on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:15 am

Goodnight, I have to work tomorrow, but will check in on ya! :mrgreen:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby RomaLynnStar on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 am

:sheep:
Hey Watchful:
As you see by my sheep that is what I am trying to indicate, that I am looking to follow my shepherd Jesus.

Now two things, one for sure I do believe the Book of Enoch, which by the way fragements were found of the Book of Enoch, book of giants, in the Quram caves in whatever year that was. Yes I believe a group of angels mixed with women on earth and produced the giants.

There is a teaching out there that the serpent was indeed seducing Eve into intercourse and Cain was the seed of Satan. Satan was either the serpent or the tree depending on who is teaching.

Then they say that Eve became pregnant with Cain, then Adam knew her and she became pregnant with Abel. Therefore Cain and Abel would have been fraternal, not identical twins. This is biologically possible because it has been proven to happen today, that two differently fathered children can be there at the same time.

And when it says there would be enmity between your seed and her seed, that God is saying that there would be actual children of Satan, and also they use the scripture, where Jesus said to the Pharisees that you are the children of the devil who was a murderer in the beginning.

Now I really do not know exactly what to think of this teaching so far, but am still working on it. If there is any truth to that then it will of course prove out in scripture. This current teaching says that some of these serpent seed, which is what they call it survived the flood, since God told Noah to take two of all flesh on the ark.

I actually do not want to get too much into that because as I said I cannot say that I truly can believe this part of it.

I do for sure believe that angels mixed with humans, and brought more evil to the earth. And one of the reasons for the flood was to rid the earth of these hybrids giants and the angels who did this were locked up till the day of judgement.

Now what I have to say is that if Satan had intemixed with Eve, why would God not have punished him just like the other angels for so doing, Satan was not locked up until judgement day, as we can see clearly thru scripture.

What we have to know however, is that of course, Satan is using all his might to prevent the Savior which was promised to Eve and Adam in the garden from coming to earth. This is why I believe the intermixing of angels and women happened. Perhaps we could start a study, in the bible study area regarding this one.

I too, had registered several months back and then forgot my password and could not get if from the board, so I just reregistered recently.

This is a subject which most believers will not even discuss, and if you go back in church history to the so called fathers, I do not like calling them that, but there is a history to show that they had this teaching at one time, and there was a decision to leave the book of Enoch out of the canon in order to stop this. This is when the sons of Seth being the sons of God and the daughters of Cain, being the daughters of men came into play.

Anyway, I think I know how now to start a new headline thingey, so we could start this in a study thing, so people who are not interested in this do not get bent out of shape, I can assure you this is a controvesial subject to say the least. So let me know in this post if you would want to do such a study and I will get my books so I will be able to denote all of the scriptures where they are appropriate.

Like I said, I at this time, am not convinced about the thing of Cain and Abel being twins, but I cannot prove that they are or are not right now.

Knowing one thing for sure, though, we were also warned by Paul in 1Cor chapter 11, not to even pray without our covering, which of course has always lead to the debate about the woman cutting her hair, or wearing a veil, etc. Laying that aside, what is often overlooked is what the rest of the verse actually says.

1Cor 11:10
For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

To me this certainly seems to be some kind of a warning although most have taken it to mean the woman must be in submission to the man.

Let me make it clear, I am not trying to be a teacher here, as I take the warning very strongly from the word. But am willing to show the things I have studied out. Let me know, if you want to think about doing a study regarding these things. Love in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Not Jesus the Christ, whom the new agers are trying to deliver to us.
RomaLynnStar

Postby watchful on Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:35 am

I'd have to say I'm up for studying anything if it lends aid to my understanding. If we got into something too "wrong" or if I felt suddenly that we were on the wrong path for some reason -- I'd flat out tell you and try to explain why. I think this would be interesting, to say the least. Since you asked that I respond here, there you have it! But perhaps we ought to take it to PMs so as not to further derail the thread. [I'm really pro at that...] Hit me up with whatever ideas you've got bouncing about. :)
watchful

Postby notsure on Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:33 pm

lahalbo wrote:So, they can only implant it into an animal's womb?? Then the genetic animal mother should be able to raise them as their own??

Anyone remember The Omen...where the antichrist was born of a jackal? I know that's not scriptural but it just jumped into my head when I read this.

Utterly, absolutely sickening.
notsure

Previous

Return to SIGNS