False Christs/Prophets

(heavily moderated)

False Christs/Prophets

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:49 pm

This is related to the other topic of Jared Kushner, because we were talking about the qualities of the Antichrist (man of sin)

Which made me think, what is the beast going to say? What's the lie going to be? I know He's going to be preforming miracles signs and wonders, right? Or is that the false prophet?

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

I keep thinking about how Jared Kushner is trying to UNITE 3 ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS in one place. Muslim Christian and Jew. And you might think that since he is a practicing Jew that he would only be on the side of the Jews but he seems to be more concerned with UNITING these 3 faiths than exalting one above the other. (Watch the video of him speaking in Jerusalem and you'll see what I mean)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaIt8Tc ... z0LpkDdiKX

Abrahamic Religions are faiths that are based on the Old Testement and I'm still trying to understand it but I think basically they all believe in AT LEAST one coming Messiah. Christians believe that only Jesus is coming, but Jews, in the Bible it seems like they we're waiting for both "the prophet" and "Elijah" , then the Muslims, they believe that both Mohammad and Jesus are coming back to earth.

John 1:21 And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.”

The Mahdi will be looked upon to kill al-Dajjal,[citation needed] to end the disintegration of the Muslim community, and to prepare for the reign of Jesus, who will rule for a time thereafter. The Mahdi will fulfill his prophetic mission, a vision of justice and peace, before submitting to Jesus' rule.

Which made me think about what Jesus said in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21
He said:
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.

And I always wondered WHY? Why would there be MULTIPLE FALSE CHRISTS? When we all know there is only 1 Christ.

But now here is Jared Kushner trying to UNITE 3 ABRAHAM RELIGIONS in Jerusalem. and now I realize that these religions, (muslims for sure) believe in multiple prophets coming to earth.

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Are the 3 unclean spirits the many false Christs who come to earth?

Will they claim to be
Jesus
Mohammad
Jewish Messiah?
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: False Christs/Prophets

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:28 am

If the AC united all 3 of the abrahamic faiths in Jerusalem, what would the temple mount look like?

Revelation 11 describes a future temple that is divided between Jew and Gentile.

Revelation 11
11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

I'm not sure that the muslims would be satisfied with just the outer court of the future temple, at this point but then again Palestine probably wouldn't exist without or financial aid and trump has threatened to end all aid to them if the refuse to make a peace deal. So it kind of makes sense that israel the more financially stable party would get the temple and the alter.

It's all dependant on the give and take of negotiations. We seen how trump was able to move the embassy to Jerusalem and how surprising that was, but then after wards he stated that its Israel's "turn" to give up something big.

I think it's amazing that all of these things are suddenly on the table now and that Trump Is doing things that we've never seen any President do before.

That's why I think Jared has plans for the temple mount. Revelation 11 says that there will be a divided temple and I think we could see that happen in our life times.

Like I said, if you all listen to his Jerusalem speech you'll see that he talks about all 3 faiths and specifically where they worship at.

At around 7:00 he talks about a peace plan and "bringing all faiths together" "time to try something new" https://youtu.be/oaIt8Tchqqc
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby Jericho on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:21 am

And I always wondered WHY? Why would there be MULTIPLE FALSE CHRISTS? When we all know there is only 1 Christ.

But now here is Jared Kushner trying to UNITE 3 ABRAHAM RELIGIONS in Jerusalem. and now I realize that these religions, (muslims for sure) believe in multiple prophets coming to earth.

Jhon indicates there have been many antichrists:

“Little children, it is the last time; and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists, by which we know that it is the last time.” (1Jo 2:18)

These are people who have the spirit of the antichrist down throughout history from Nero to Hitler. But of course "The" Antichrist is yet to come. This push for interfaithism has been around for while now. Recently The Pope met with Muslims in the United Arab Emirates for an interfaith meeting. The world is ripe for The Anti-Christ. It's not just Jews, Christians, and Muslims that are looking for a messiah figure. The Buddhists and New Agers are looking for the Maitreya, the Hindus are looking for Krishna, even the secular world is looking for a leader to save them. Paul-Henri Spaak, one of the founders of the EU, once said "Europe is looking for a man so powerful that he will hold the allegiance of all the people. Be he man or devil we are ready to receive him."
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:52 pm

Jesus called them false Christs, who do signs and wonders Matthew 24.

I think it's interesting that the 3 religions who believe in a coming Christ are the 3 that Jared Kushner mentioned in his speech, and bringing the 3 together in Jerusalem. I posted the link somewhere.

Christian Muslim and Jew.
extravagantchristian

Return to Prophecy Debate Area