Memorial Day

(heavily moderated)

Memorial Day

Postby Ready1 on Mon May 27, 2019 9:22 am

Today we celebrate the memories of those who have served our nation and those who have given their lives. But around the world, today is just another day of turmoil. Look at some of the headlines of our world...

Austria's Kurz Ousted After Nationalists Turn on Him... Read
Italy stunned as Salvini wins majority; 'New Europe is born'...Read
Merkel coalition in crisis...Read
Could Farage become UK PM? Read
CONTINENT AT CROSSROADS Read
Netanyahu struggles to form government amid talk of new election...Read

It is amazing to me how quickly everything can change. Alliances, allegiances, partnerships, coalitions, "popular" leaders. And these are just todays headlines on Drudge! While we watch what is going on around us, let us never forget to look up "from whence cometh our salvation!" And never let us forget that turmoil is what allows for massive government change like the following passage suggests.

Dan 8:23 "At the end of their rule, when their sin is at its height, a fierce king, a master of intrigue, will rise to power.
Dan 8:24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause a shocking amount of destruction and succeed in everything he does. He will destroy powerful leaders and devastate the holy people.
Dan 8:25 He will be a master of deception and will become arrogant; he will destroy many without warning. He will even take on the Prince of princes in battle, but he will be broken, though not by human power.

Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Re: Memorial Day

Postby Jericho on Mon May 27, 2019 12:23 pm

I haven't followed too closely, but it looks like right is rising in Europe and they are rejecting globalism. It will be interesting to see how this effects the EU.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue May 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Ready1 wrote: And never let us forget that turmoil is what allows for massive government change like the following passage suggests.

Dan 8:23 "At the end of their rule, when their sin is at its height, a fierce king, a master of intrigue, will rise to power. Dan 8:24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause a shocking amount of destruction and succeed in everything he does. He will destroy powerful leaders and devastate the holy people. Dan 8:25 He will be a master of deception and will become arrogant; he will destroy many without warning. He will even take on the Prince of princes in battle, but he will be broken, though not by human power.

:humm:

Are you suggesting that history will repeat itself, or the aforementioned passage of Scripture has a dual meaning?

I ask this because unless Antiochus Epiphanes IV arises from the dead - I believe the aforementioned passages of Scripture have already been fulfilled.
Mr Baldy

Postby shorttribber on Tue May 28, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi Mr B,

Love and blessings :hugs:

You asked Ready regarding the following...
Mr Baldy wrote:Are you suggesting that history will repeat itself, or the aforementioned passage of Scripture has a dual meaning?

Got to hit the sack early but wanted to post my two cents on your question.

Personally I Do believe there are, has been, and is historic repetition of prophecy...for the following reasons....

Number One: scripture declares it can be so.
Ec. 3

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Number Two:
The Spirit in Fallen Man/Evil Men, used BY the Spirit OF Antichrist, Are Predicable in their actions, And God Requires the Same Judgment against each......each in their Own Time.

Number Three:
Jesus gives us the clearest example of repetitious prophecy by His mention of John the Baptist in the Spirit and Fulfillment of the Coming of Elijah.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Ready1 on Tue May 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Are you suggesting that history will repeat itself, or the aforementioned passage of Scripture has a dual meaning?

Since you asked, I see Antiochus Epiphanes IV as a "type" of the man of sin. He was someone who in time past was a symbol of that which will ultimately be fulfilled by someone else.

Antiochus: Type
Man of Sin: Antitype

But I'm not going to argue with you about it.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed May 29, 2019 3:20 am

shorttribber wrote:Personally I Do believe there are, has been, and is historic repetition of prophecy

Hi Shorty! :grin:

Thanks for chiming in. I presented the question because as you have mentioned:
shorttribber wrote:God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

More on this as I respond to Ready1
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed May 29, 2019 4:00 am

Ready1 wrote:Since you asked, I see Antiochus Epiphanes IV as a "type" of the man of sin.
He was someone who in time past was a symbol of that which will ultimately be fulfilled by someone else.

Antiochus: Type
Man of Sin: Antitype

Hi Ready1,

I find what you write most interesting. I believe in "types and shadows" of things that are to come. However, how does what you wrote apply to what Jesus said when He mentioned:

Matthew 24:15-22 - New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Perilous Times

15) Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16) then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17) Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18) Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19) But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20) But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21) For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22) Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

I have posted the aforementioned passage of Scripture because you referred to the Book of Daniel - and so did Jesus.
So the question becomes was the destruction of the temple an AOD?

Keep in mind Jesus also said:

Matthew 24:2-3 - New American Standard Bible (NASB)

2) And He said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone here will be left upon another, which will not be torn down."
3) As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

We know from Scripture that Antiochus Epiphanes IV committed "an" Abomination of Desolation - he also ordered the worship of Zeus as the ultimate god. However, the temple was destroyed in 70 AD.

In viewing what Jesus said to the disciples, (in the aforementioned passage of Scripture) in that He answers their questions, and reconciling how He answers - the question then becomes:

Has Scripture already been fulfilled :humm:
Mr Baldy

Postby Ready1 on Wed May 29, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi Mr. Baldy

Since you have asked, I will answer your question but once again I will not argue. (Maybe I put the OP in the wrong section)

It is my opinion that the following prophecy by Jesus was fulfilled in AD 70 by Antiochus. I was just in Israel and I can tell you for a fact that there is no temple on the Temple Mount. In fact there is nothing on the Temple Mount other than an Islamic mosque, and a Dome under which muslims gather. Jesus speaks the following words to the disciples while they are near the temple and admiring its beauty.

Mat 24:1 Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple.
Mat 24:2 But he answered them, "You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down."

Sequentially speaking, Jesus tells the disciples that the temple will be destroyed. Then, because they ask him a question on the Mt of Olives, he begins to outline many other things which will occur. He tells them these things in answer to their question ""Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" In Matt 24:3-14 Jesus outlines many of the precursor events which occur prior to his return at the end of the age. Then in verses 15-21 Jesus gets very specific

Mat 24:15 "So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
Mat 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Mat 24:17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house,
Mat 24:18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak.
Mat 24:19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days!
Mat 24:20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.
Mat 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

As I understand this passage, this passage occurs immediately prior to Jesus bodily return to the earth. Jesus indicates that the appearance of the AOD is something to herald his soon return. As such, I do not see how Antiochus can be the AOD. Andtiochus was 2000+ years ago and his appearance was not indicative of Jesus soon return. He is someone who has done an act very similar to the AOD. He is also someone who fulfilled Jesus' prophetic words, but he is not the AOD. I believe that Matt 24:21 indicates that what will occur after the AOD is worse than anything that could ever happen again. And as bad as it was at the time of Antiochus, it can and will be worse immediately prior to Jesus bodily return to the earth.

That is the way I see it, Mr. Baldy. It is my opinion.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby shorttribber on Wed May 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Ready1 wrote:It is my opinion that the following prophecy by Jesus was fulfilled in AD 70 by Antiochus.

Ready, you are mixing up some dates and a Couple Different AODs :wink:

Antiochus IV Epiphanes was a Hellenistic Greek king of the Seleucid Empire from 175 BC until his death in 164 BC. He was a son of King Antiochus III the Great. His original name was Mithradates; he assumed the name Antiochus after he ascended the throne. Wikipedia

Died: 164 BC, Fars Province, Iran
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby Ready1 on Wed May 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Thank you ST for catching my mistakes. I will edit this post to hopefully say what I meant

Ready1 wrote:Hi Mr. Baldy

Since you have asked, I will answer your question but once again I will not argue. (Maybe I put the OP in the wrong section)

It is my opinion that the following prophecy by Jesus was fulfilled in AD 70 by Titus. I was just in Israel and I can tell you for a fact that there is no temple on the Temple Mount. In fact there is nothing on the Temple Mount other than an Islamic mosque, and a Dome under which muslims gather. Jesus speaks the following words to the disciples while they are near the temple and admiring its beauty.

Mat 24:1 Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple.
Mat 24:2 But he answered them, "You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down."

Sequentially speaking, Jesus tells the disciples that the temple will be destroyed. Then, because they ask him a question on the Mt of Olives, he begins to outline many other things which will occur. He tells them these things in answer to their question ""Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" In Matt 24:3-14 Jesus outlines many of the precursor events which occur prior to his return at the end of the age. Then in verses 15-21 Jesus gets very specific

Mat 24:15 "So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
Mat 24:17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house,
Mat 24:19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days!
Mat 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

As I understand this passage, this passage occurs immediately prior to Jesus bodily return to the earth. Jesus indicates that the appearance of the AOD is something to herald his soon return. As such, I do not see how Antiochus can be the AOD. Andtiochus was 2000+ years ago and his appearance was not indicative of Jesus soon return. He is someone who has done an act very similar to the AOD. He is also someone who committed an abomination, but he is not the AOD. I believe that Matt 24:21 indicates that what will occur after the AOD is worse than anything that could ever happen again. And as bad as it was at the time of Antiochus, it can and will be worse immediately prior to Jesus bodily return to the earth.

Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby shorttribber on Wed May 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Ready1 wrote:Thank you ST for catching my mistakes. I will edit this post to hopefully say what I meant

Ready1 wrote:Hi Mr. Baldy

It is my opinion that the following prophecy by Jesus was fulfilled in AD 70 by Titus. I was just in Israel and I can tell you for a fact that there is no temple on the Temple Mount. In fact there is nothing on the Temple Mount other than an Islamic mosque, and a Dome under which muslims gather. Jesus speaks the following words to the disciples while they are near the temple and admiring its beauty.

As I understand this passage, this passage occurs immediately prior to Jesus bodily return to the earth. Jesus indicates that the appearance of the AOD is something to herald his soon return. As such, I do not see how Antiochus can be the AOD. Andtiochus was 2000+ years ago and his appearance was not indicative of Jesus soon return. He is someone who has done an act very similar to the AOD. He is also someone who committed an abomination, but he is not the AOD. I believe that Matt 24:21 indicates that what will occur after the AOD is worse than anything that could ever happen again. And as bad as it was at the time of Antiochus, it can and will be worse immediately prior to Jesus bodily return to the earth.

I do know you meant Titus, and is it not still clear...more than One AOD?....I surely believe so...It's really an unavoidable and very reasonable Biblical conclusion.

And, even if a person concludes that Each in their turn committed AN AOD, and prophecy in that sense is already history, what then prohibits Another, Final AOD?

In my opinion, nothing prohibits such...and there remains One Final AOD.

These things all hinge on very few words spoken by Christ Jesus....and those words are...

" When YE therefore Shall SEE"

Get it?

Different Whens/Times
Different Ye (People Groups)
Different Times/People/SHALL SEE The/AN AOD

shorttribber

Postby Mr Baldy on Thu May 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Ready1 wrote:Since you have asked, I will answer your question but once again I will not argue.

Hi Ready1,

I hope that I have never come across as being "argumentative" towards anyone on this forum, as rightly dividing the Word of God for edification is what a prophecy debate should be focused on. :grin:

My purpose for asking you what I have asked is because you referred to Daniel 8 as it relates to "turmoil" in today's headlines. I found it interesting that you mentioned Daniel 8:23-25 - and asked your thoughts about it, and how it related to what Jesus said about the AOD.

In the responses that I have viewed so far, I guess I was looking to find that Jesus mentioned the AOD spoken of by the Prophet Daniel as a "future" event - specifically mentioned by Daniel himself. We know that Antiochus Epiphanies IV - who committed an AOD, could not have been what Jesus was referring to as being predicted by the Prophet Daniel, as he preceded Jesus - (physically, in the form of a man of course.)

Jesus mentioned the AOD as something that would be seen in the future "standing in the Holy Place" - and it further requires "understanding" from the reader. He further mentions it as something that the Prophet Daniel spoke about.

Mr Baldy wrote:Matthew 24:15-22 - New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Perilous Times

15) “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16) then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17) Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18) Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19) But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20) But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21) For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22) Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

I've head a lot of theories concerning the AOD and the coming Man of Sin. Some even want to tie the AOD that is recorded in Daniel 11:31 and relate it to the future AOD - but Maccabees the Historian records this event as being fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanies IV. Then of course there is Daniel 9:27 - which most relate as the future AOD that Jesus was referring to - and last, but certainly not least, there is Daniel 12:11 that many refer to as well.

So, in closing.... I think that it is important to discover what the AOD actually is; what Jesus meant when He referred to it as something that would be "seen" - "spoken through Daniel the prophet" and "standing in the Holy Place."
Mr Baldy

Postby shorttribber on Thu May 30, 2019 5:58 pm

Daniel 11:
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

They are in Plain Sight, for ALL to SEE.....But so, so many, are unable to SEE Them.

Even the most of Christianity can't SEE them......But there they STAND, right in Plain Sight for all to SEE.

The Two Domes of the spirit of antichrist are right there....right where Daniel said they would be Standing, Right in Plain Sight ...for the Whole World to SEE.

But you are right Mr. B., it does require some understanding.....
Mr Baldy wrote:So, in closing.... I think that it is important to discover what the AOD actually is; what Jesus meant when He referred to it as something that would be "seen" - "spoken through Daniel the prophet" and "standing in the Holy Place."

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:00 am

shorttribber wrote:Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant ( H5193) the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

LOOK.........SEE
.............What Jesus Said...That Daniel Said

2476. histémi ►
Strong's Concordance

histémi: to make to stand, to stand
Original Word: ἵστημι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: histémi
Phonetic Spelling: (his'-tay-mee)
Definition: to make to stand, to stand
Usage: trans: (a) make to stand, place, set up, establish
, appoint; mid: I place myself, stand, (b) I set in balance, weigh; intrans: (c) I stand, stand by, stand still; met: I stand ready, stand firm, am steadfast.

The KJV translates Strong's H5193 in the following manner: plant

I.to plant, fasten, fix, establish

A.(Qal)
i.to plant
ii.to plant, establish
(fig.)
B.(Niphal)
i.to be planted
ii.to be established
(fig.)

shorttribber

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:35 am

shorttribber wrote:
shorttribber wrote:Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant ( H5193) the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

LOOK.........SEE
.............What Jesus Said...That Daniel Said

2476. histémi ►
Strong's Concordance

histémi: to make to stand, to stand
Original Word: ἵστημι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: histémi
Phonetic Spelling: (his'-tay-mee)
Definition: to make to stand, to stand
Usage: trans: (a) make to stand, place, set up, establish
, appoint; mid: I place myself, stand, (b) I set in balance, weigh; intrans: (c) I stand, stand by, stand still; met: I stand ready, stand firm, am steadfast.

The KJV translates Strong's H5193 in the following manner: plant

I.to plant, fasten, fix, establish

A.(Qal)
i.to plant
ii.to plant, establish
(fig.)
B.(Niphal)
i.to be planted
ii.to be established
(fig.)

Hi Shorty,

Are you suggesting that Daniel 11:45 is the AOD :humm:
Mr Baldy

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:14 pm

Mr Baldy wrote:Are you suggesting that Daniel 11:45 is the AOD

Hi Mr B,
No, I'm saying what I said in my post before...
shorttribber wrote:The Two Domes of the spirit of antichrist are right there....right where Daniel said they would be Standing, Right in Plain Sight ...for the Whole World to SEE.

The spirit of antichrist has been associated with Several AOD's in the past, and will ALSO be in the future and Last/Final One.

Daniel 11:45 is the verse that connects the past with the future as far as the AOD is concerned.

Several have occurred prophetically, and One remains....

And the Last and Final One will be AT the Dome of The Rock.

shorttribber

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 am

Hi Shorty,

Just a bit more clarification :mrgreen:

shorttribber wrote:The spirit of antichrist has been associated with Several AOD's in the past, and will ALSO be in the future and Last/Final One.

Yes, I agree with you here.

shorttribber wrote:Daniel 11:45 is the verse that connects the past with the future as far as the AOD is concerned.

Glad you mentioned that...…… as I believe that Daniel 11:36-45 begins to specifically identify the future Antichrist in comparison to previous verses in chapter 11. The reason why I asked you if you were identifying verse 45 is where the AOD occurs is because of these two reasons:

1) In Matthew 24:15 Jesus clearly identifies that the AOD will be seen standing in the Holy Place, and requires the reader to have understanding.

2) Verse 45 identifies "the glorious holy mountain"

So I thought that when you mentioned verse 45 - you were on to something - :grin:

But....you said this:

shorttribber wrote:And the Last and Final One will be AT the Dome of The Rock.

I'm not so sure about the Last & Final AOD occurring at "AT" the Dome of the Rock.

Shorty, as a devout student of Bible Prophecy, I am sure you know that there have been many, many, prophecies written about the coming Antichrist.

Very respectfully, I believe that the absolute "KEY" to identifying what the prophecy of the Last & Final AOD - is to keen in on the very Words that Jesus Himself said.

If you'll notice in Matthew 24:15 Jesus never mentions a Temple - as so many have assumed. Also notice that Jesus says "Stand" or "Standing" (in some translations) when referring to the AOD. He further identifies it occurring at "The" "Holy Place."

Again, many have assumed - that this is referring to a "Temple" and/or have included on that will be built prior to the Return of Jesus - however, I have not been able to reconcile this theory without making "assumptions" on my own. Many have assumed this based on what Paul wrote in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 - New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Man of Lawlessness

1) Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, 2) that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3) Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4) who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

I have posted the aforementioned passage of Scripture to identify an apparent contrast in what Paul said - and what Jesus said in relation to how most have assumed will be the AOD. MOST have identified what Paul has written above as the AOD - but Paul never states this. Paul describes this as an "action" that the future man of sin will commit. Also take note that Jesus also never identifies what the AOD actually is, or who commits it - He refers us to what Daniel spoke. The contrast comes in where Paul mentions "takes a seat" and Jesus mentions "Stand" or "Standing."
This can certainly be a Temple as Jesus mentions the word Stand or Standing "in."
It could also mean a "mountain" as you have mentioned in Daniel 11:45 - as people are often referred to as being "in the mountains"; either in residential terms, vacation, or refuge.

So inclosing, I think that it truly does require understanding - and not assumptions on our part.
Mr Baldy

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 am

Absolutely Correct on every point Mr B!

That was an excellent post!

So glad that you caught that about "IN The Holy Mountain"

That one point about the Dome though that you still question, it IS IN the Holy Mountain NOW, and That IS WHERE Daniel said it Will Occur.

shorttribber

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Thanks Shorty..... :hugs:

shorttribber wrote:That one point about the Dome though that you still question, it IS IN the Holy Mountain NOW, and That IS WHERE Daniel said it Will Occur

I checked with a couple of my friends who actually live in Israel. One is Israeli and the other is Arab.

I question whether or not the Dome was considered "IN" or on a mountain top. They both said it is more like a "hill" than a mountain. I've never been to Israel - so of course, I don't know. I was provided this picture:

Dome of the Rock.jpeg
Dome of the Rock.jpeg (173.9 KiB) Viewed 1270 times

My Arab friend identified the location as: "Moriah Plateau" - while my Israeli friend identified it as: "Temple Mount."

Nevertheless, I really think that you are correct, in that what ever the AOD may be it will occur at that location.
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:48 pm

OH....if the picture appears to be dark - use the vertical & horizonal arrows to get the view. :mrgreen:
Mr Baldy

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Mr Baldy wrote:I question whether or not the Dome was considered "IN" or on a mountain top.

Of course you should question it being on a mountain TOP. The text of Daniel does not describe it as "the Top" of The Holy Mountain.

Only In the Holy Mountain.

Just as the Vatican is In Italy (Rome) it is not located at the Highest Geographical point is it?

Much as you described before, "in" can have a broad meaning.

here's another scripture for ya....

Ps 68:
15 The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.
16 Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.

Many meanings of The Hill of the Lord...it is not even described as the Highest hill actually.

The temple mount is not the highest point, that is true....but, IN the Holy Mt. IS where the Dome of the Rock is located.

Bless ya...great conversation :hugs:

shorttribber

Return to Prophecy Debate Area