Ok, I am a believer now

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Ok, I am a believer now

Postby daffodyllady on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:36 am

In chemtrails.

I had a hard time believing in it before today.

But this morning, as I went out to put my little ones on the bus to go to preschool, I looked up at the sky and saw...
eight streaks of jet exhaust, perfectly parallel, slowly spreading out. And two more jets putting out more, exactly in formation. This continued for about half an hour. Then the jets began flying the opposite direction, north to south, instead of east to west. It formed a perfectly square checkerboard pattern, covering half the sky overhead.

When I saw the trails at first, I immediately called my sister who lives next door, to tell her to go out and look at the sky, and tell me what she thought of it. She already knew all about it, and asked me if I had heard or seen the huge dark helicopters as they flew over. I had not. She said there were two of them, and they each had two prop wings, and they flew very low, very close together. I was surprised that I had not heard them, but these are the mountains, and sounds can be swallowed up pretty easily. Also, I was busy giving baths to two rather noisy, intense kids at the time.

And this sister never pulls my leg about things like this. And she was dead serious.

Now I have to say, I live in an extremely rural area of the mountains. We have no major airports close by. We do see jets fly overhead, from northeast to south and back. That is normal for this area. But they usually fly much higher, as there is no landing place close by for these monster jets. And there are usually only a couple jets a day.

But this was different. Really weird. The flight formation, and then the aftereffects.
The exhaust trails didn't dissipate as the sun warmed the sky, as they usually do. Instead, they slowly spread out and formed an oily haze. Three hours later, there is a very bright flat-white haze with a wave of denser haze where each jet went thru.

The sun rose to cast two oily sundogs, one on each side. Low on the horizen, lies the natural clouds that are supposed to bring us a warm rain for the next two days.

It will be interesting to see how many in the community get sick this weekend.

Personally, I will dose up on the silver.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Re: Ok, I am a believer now

Postby Mttw633 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:49 am

I noticed a lot of trails the first part of Feb. And I don't know if it was me but I felt spacey afterwards. I heard a medical doctor who worked for the fed gov't talk about how these air force pilots (whom it was his job to treat) think they are spraying the chemicals to deter global warming effects. I don't know, the jury is still out on this one...
Mttw633

Postby savedbygrace on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 am

I heard they are spraying mind-dumbing agents from the skies in many parts of the midwest in order to quench the tide of rebellion in the conservative states of the people who still have values and ethics so that they too can become de-sensitized, liberalized, immoral fruitcakes like the rest of the masses living on the coastal populated areas.... :cheeky:
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 am

Okay, the skies almost cleared, and then they resumed the skywriting.

That light hurts the eyes out there. Worse than snow-glare. It gives me a headache every time I have to go outside.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby imirish01 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am

Why don't you take a photograph or movie so we can take a look at it as well? I would be curiuos to see this. I really don't know what chemtrails are all about and would be curious to find out. thanks!
imirish01

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 am

It's speculative.
Salty Skipper

Postby Swayde on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:41 am

I tell you. There have been huge black military helicopters flying over my house, very low, about every hour for the past several days. They are the big black ones that have 2 sets of, what are they, propellers? It's becoming quite unnerving. Now I do live within 20 miles of an air force base, the home of central command actually, and near a small air field as well, so I am accustomed to jets flying over and what not and I usually hear a helicopter or two. This is just very bizarre to me because of the frequency, the size of these things, and how low they are flying.
~Barbara
Swayde

Postby kyle on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:04 pm

I've never even heard of chemtrails before today. Don't know if I believe it or not, but it's scary stuff.
(Updated!) - Please pray for me - I very much need it

Also, (on a completely unrelated note to the prayer request) am I the only one annoyed with people labeling others as "false teachers" or "heretics" because they disagree with your timeline of events when according to Peter, even the prophets themselves didn't completely understand what they were writing? Debate is fine (and even fruitful at times), but let's save those labels for those who truly are false teachers and heretics (and in this day and age, there are plenty to choose from). As long as someone believes in a literal, future return of Christ, I'm fine with them.
kyle

Postby seetiger33 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Well all I can say is. Dont get caught up in to much. There is way to much conspiracy and chem trails have been talked about for years. And people are still living to be well into 80's and 90's.
Way I see it no matter what the gov't wants to do I am not going to be affected are die of anything unless God the Father wills it so.
The densensitizing has been coming through Internet, video games and tv. Why hide a agent in trails in sky?
Entertainment itself has dont its intended work.
seetiger33

Postby smackbucket on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm putting tin foil on my head!!!
smackbucket

Postby seetiger33 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 pm

smackbucket wrote:I'm putting tin foil on my head!!!

:lol:

Tin foil I am wearing a helmet on top of my tin foil. That is good
seetiger33

Postby daffodyllady on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Hey, I don't hold it against you a bit if you don't believe me. I was very speculative before this happened today. In fact, I had written the whole thing off as completely untrue. But today's activities overhead have kindof unnerved me. It has to be spraying of some type. Someone we pointed these trails out to, said, "Oh, they must be practicing flying in formation. Wow, neat." Yeah, right. I just don't like stuff being sprayed on top of my head, into the air I breathe and the water I drink.

I did some research on these things today, and as far as I can find, it seems a combination of stuff is being dispersed. The metallic chemical barium has been positively identified by scientists who are trying to figure out what this stuff is... Also prions are being dispersed, and really weird teeny pathogenic filaments. I have read recently in Alzheimers research, that prions are implicated in the development of that disease; same as "mad cow disease." Why would any government want to do this? I cannot let my mind go there.

I tried to post a picture of what began this morning, with all the trails going in one direction across the sky, spaced equally distant from each other, perfectly parallel. But it wouldn't post. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I never posted a pic before.

The planes are still up there. I hear them every time I go out and listen in the dark. There are at least two at all times. Droning on and on...
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby Hischild on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 am

the helicopter you were seeing was most likely a Sikorski Chinook Helicopter. Used in all branches of Military. (US.)
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vall ... christ.gif
Hischild

Postby Shelby on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 am

I see these alot in Georgia. I saw them last Saturday over the lake. They were in the form of an X.... many of them.
The Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let him who hears say, Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
Rev. 22:17
Shelby

Postby kazbo on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 am

Whatever it is, Daffodyl, I'm praying for your health, and that of your family, to be protected.
kazbo

Postby Swayde on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Hischild wrote:the helicopter you were seeing was most likely a Sikorski Chinook Helicopter. Used in all branches of Military. (US.)

Yeah that looks like it. Hubby says they probably changed flight patterns for security purposes at the AFB and that's why so many are coming this way. It's annoying. Those buggers are so big and low that when they fly over they shake the whole house.
~Barbara
Swayde

Postby daffodyllady on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks, kazbo. I appreciate it.

The planes are no longer droning constantly above the clouds. It has begun to rain. I wonder what all is coming down in the rain.

I didn't see the helicopters. That was my sister that saw them, just before the jet planes began spraying.
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby joyfulchild on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:13 pm

OK DAFFODIL LADY IM WITH YOU. I LIVE IN A SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT THAT YOU DESCRIBE AND IT WOULD CHILL ME IF I SAW WHAT YOU SAW. YOU PEOPLE WHO LAUGH ARE JUST DOING WHATS CALLED "COGNITIVE DISSONANCE" WHERE YOU JUST CANT DEAL WITH WHATS CLEARLY EVIDENT IN FROUNT OF YOU. SOMETHING IS CLEARLY GOING ON! AND I HAVE 2 KIDS TOO SIS .I WOULD NOT AT ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU SAW!! WILL PRAY FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR FAMILY. LASTLY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THIS IS NOT SPECULATION! :(
joyfulchild

Postby Nocturne on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:27 pm

what's an 'oily sundog'??
Nocturne

Postby imirish01 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Maybe somebody can help Daffodylady post the picture she took. It would be appreciated to actually get to evaluate it.

The helicopter thingy: is there an airbase nearby where they might be doing some training? Are the helicopters such an unusual thing in your area, or is is that they have increased activity?
imirish01

Postby Finaldash on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 am

Well this is what I saw over Newport Beach, Ca this afternoon.
What do you guys think? It did not dissipate for at least an hour.
I saw a bunch of these all through the day.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby joyfulchild on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 am

NOT speculation.
joyfulchild

Postby smackbucket on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:16 am

I hate to break it to you guys, but It's been like this for as long as I can remember. The government is not dropping hypnotic chemicals in attempts to control our minds to worship the Antichrist.
smackbucket

Postby imirish01 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:41 am

imirish01

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 am

http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL/contrails.html

I also found a chemtrail test on Snopes that you can do on yourself to determine if you have been impacted by the nanoparticles of chemtrails:

Chemtrails and the red wine spit test

Quote:
'Red Wine Spit Test': Materials and Procedure

Materials:

Plastic bathroom cups.
3% H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
Merlot Red Wine (use approx a $10 bottle)
Measuring spoons
Toothbrush/toothpaste
Watch or clock

Procedure:

1) Brush teeth very well.
2) Rinse mouth with water thoroughly.
3) Mix 2tsp (10mL) of Merlot Red Wine with 1tsp (5mL) Hydrogen Peroxide in a plastic cup.
4) Use the red wine / peroxide solution as a mouth rinse; Rinse mouth *vigorously* with the wine/peroxide solution for exactly five minutes. Make sure to swish it in your cheeks+gums, etc for the full 5 mins.
5) Now spit all the rinse into a bathroom cup.
6) Carefully examine the rinse for fibers. They are invariably present, and should look somewhat like wet chewing tobacco. Prepare to be shocked and upset. These are components of nanotech pathogens which we have all been infected with, most likely via chemtrails.

Optional
7) You can add 91% or higher IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to the precipitated fibers to remove the red pigment caused by the wine. The fibers generally float like a jellyfish on top of the IPA.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby savedbygrace on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:38 pm

that sounds disgusting... I think I am better off to plead ignorance on this one... what can we DO about it anyway... I'm not going to stop going outside or I would become a basket case being indoors all day entertaining delusions and fears about white vapor trails high above in the atmosphere...
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby joyfulchild on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:01 pm

RETRACTED AFTER CONSIDERATION. APOLOGIES IF OFFENDED ANYONE.

GBU SIS
MEL
Last edited by joyfulchild on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joyfulchild

Postby savedbygrace on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:06 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how sensitive readers on this board are. No comments were made personally or directly to daffodyllady and no offense was intended towards here as far as I can see.

Maybe we should try giving people the benefit of the doubt once in awhile. Or turn the other cheek. Or assume it was not meant to be personal. That is the Christian thing to do. Instead of choosing to be offended at what people have written, such as comments that were not meant to be personally offensive.

No offense was intended by me daffodyllady. I enjoy your posts!

SBG
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Joyfulchild: I certainly hope you are not referring to my post.

I went online and read about Chemtrails. I came back to FP and posted something NASA had put out about them and also, as I tried to see what I could find out about them on Snopes and it was on Snopes that I found the "home test" you can perform to look for exposure to radon particles.

I didn't make any comments, I only posted 2 of the more interesting things I found in my research on the subject.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby savedbygrace on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Its been discussed before and its called Morgellon's disease. Supposedly its caused from the little strands of fibers that are from the chemtrails. Allegedly...
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Ok, I'll try again. This picture was taken just as they were laying down the first layer. The first pass was made at the checkerboard pattern. It wasnt long after this pic was taken, that the sky was marked off in perfect squares.

The picture cannot do justice to the immensity of the sky filled from horizon to horizon. And it stayed there for 3 hours.

Hey, I do not hold it against anyone if they don't believe. I didnt. Not till this happened.
Attachments
IMG_2826 #2.JPG
IMG_2826 #2.JPG (50.82 KiB) Viewed 32292 times
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby SueAnn on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Holy smokes. That does not look normal at all to me. They are "painting" the sky.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:37 pm

And that was just the beginning. Less than a quarter of what got sprayed before it clouded over. And I heard them above the clouds for a while.

They would take breaks, and I would think. Oh good, it's over, but then back they would come, for another layer of stripes.

My little boy is sick.
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby daffodyllady on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Nocturne, It looks a lot like those rainbows you see in oily puddles, when it rains on pavement... there's a certain shine to them, that indicates oil. Sundogs usually look simply like short fat rainbows, one on each side of the sun. These had a harsh glare just like those oily puddles.

im irish, The closest air force base is a good 200 miles away.
Last edited by daffodyllady on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby savedbygrace on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:45 pm

That does look a little peculiar...
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 pm

I wish someone had taken a picture of the "final product" as Daffodyllady described it. I am very curious about the checkerboard pattern. Are you near an airport, Daffodyllady? Near a growing field?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby joyfulchild on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 pm

apologies.retracted.
joyfulchild

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:30 pm

:hugs: Its all good joyfulchild.....but those trails are very suspicious.

We've had another thread where we talked about these things and it got locked. Some of us had mentioned that we would have times when our minds were in somewhat of a fog, like we couldn't think deeply enough to bring up, for example, someone's name, or the name of a place we were trying to think about, or a chapter and verse in the bible that says a particular thing that we wanted to make reference to for one reason or another.

I will leave it at this as I don't want to get this thread locked down. I share other's concerns.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm

GodsStudent wrote:I wish someone had taken a picture of the "final product" as Daffodyllady described it. I am very curious about the checkerboard pattern. Are you near an airport, Daffodyllady? Near a growing field?

Sorry, but the camera in the house belongs to my daughter, who had gone to school by then, taking it along.

No, I live about 50 miles south of the nearest airport, which is not a very large one.
And these are the Blue Ridge Mountains. We have no fields large enough to do any serious farming. And the terrain around here is more vertical than horizontal, anyhow.

They tell us before they spray for gypsy moths. And the spraying doesn't look like this, either.
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:38 pm

hmmm.....Could you see the planes turning around to make another "stripe?" (therefore eliminating the argument that these were caused by commercial airlines traveling to and from long distance destinations).
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Commercial airlines? Remember, I live in the boonies, with the closest decent airport 50 miles away, to the north. And that airport only shuttles to larger airports, no long distance flights.
These stripes were running precisely east and west. For jets to be flying from the nearest airport to the east... let me see... that would be from Somewhere in central West Virginia or Ohio, and heading toward Richmond...? But flights that long in distance fly higher than those planes seemed to have been flying.

No, I did not see them turning around, because the stripes ended over the hill behind the house. I took a trip later in the day, to take the trash to the dumpster. That took me to the top of a mountain. I tried to see the end of the stripes, but they faded into the distance.

However, I did see another jet in the sky, which was leaving a contrail, which was only a faint trail, and very short behind the plane. Which tells me something about the lack of humidity up there, which is necessary for the formation of contrails.

It just doesn't make sense.
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm

No, you're right, Daffodyllady, it dosen't make much sense....practically speaking. If you read my comments above, I guess you know I am looking for an answer to my inability to think clearly on certain days. I have a chronic illness that creates substancial pain signals in my body and the doctors tell me that this troubled thinking condition is caused because my brain is overwhelmed with pain signals coming from my body. They say that because my brain is processing so many pain signals, it is unable to do deeper cognitive work at times. I say that the pain signals are pretty constant and though the pain varies, there are times when the pain is more managable and the brain is less productive....so I don't agree with the assessment.

I, therefore, am still looking for a reasonable answer and according to what I have read about chemtrails, this would be a resultant symptom. This may sound nuts, but I am actually thinking about taking the chemtrail test I posted above. :lol:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Wow, Daffody, I never heard of "chemtrails" until I read these posts just now.

What area do you live in? The Blue Ridge mountains...are you in Virginia/North Carolina?

I live near Wash., D.C. We have lots of those trails in the sky, but we have several large airports here, so I've never thought anything of it. I have seen those big black military helicopters like in the pictures, but just assumed it's coming from Andrews AFB going to the White House on "official business" or whatever. Never thought anything of it.

Is your little boy okay?
"When you pray, rather let your heart be without words than your words without heart."
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Postby daffodyllady on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm

He is pale/fussy/low-grade-fever/and a croupy cough.
I am aching all over.

I live in Virginia, about an hour north of North Carolina. In the Blue Ridge Mountains. God's Country. :grin:
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby burien1 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:38 pm

daffodyllady wrote:He is pale/fussy/low-grade-fever/and a croupy cough.
I am aching all over.

I live in Virginia, about an hour north of North Carolina. In the Blue Ridge Mountains. God's Country. :grin:

The flu is very widespread right now. Get yourself and son to the doctors tomorrow. A healthy 15 year old Christian boy died here in Maryland last week from it.
:praying:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:11 am

Oh no...I am praying for you both Daffody. :blessyou: I am going to google some info about "chemtrails."

Burien, I am in Maryland, too. :a2:

I love the Blue Ridge Mountains, have driven down I-81 many times, such gorgeous country. My mother used to take us up on Skyline Drive every fall to see the fall colors.
"When you pray, rather let your heart be without words than your words without heart."
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 am

I just found this. I have seen trails like one of the pictures here in Maryland.

Daffody, one of the pictures looks like just what you described, trails forming little squares...

link removed per rule #9.
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Postby ThomasDGW on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 am

Please keep us updated on your situation.
ThomasDGW

Postby daffodyllady on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:28 pm

I feel fine now. Sonny boy is almost over his cold symptoms.

Those clouds rained and rained and then dropped 14 inches of snow on us. It hit 60 degrees today, so it is melting. Clear blue skies as far as you can see. The air feels like spring.

Thanks, all of you, for praying for us!
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 am

Daffody...just checking back to see how you and your son are. So happy to hear all is well!!!

Please do let us know if you see anymore of the checkerboard "chemtrails"!

God bless you. :a3:
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Next

Return to Whatever (Almost)