RE: Messianic Jews in Israel Breakup over NAR?

Latest prophecy related news.

RE: Messianic Jews in Israel Breakup over NAR?

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Messianic Jews in Israel Head Toward Breakup Over NAR? (OP by Holly)

How destructive is the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)? For one example, take a look at the news coming out of Israel. The historically close-knit Messianic congregations in the country are, reportedly, on the brink of a breakup — because of controversy surrounding NAR teachings being promoted there by an influential apostolic network, based in Israel, called Tikkun. The online magazine, Israel Today, recently reported on the impending breakup in an article titled “Messianic Jews Head Toward Breakup: Will the Local Body of Messiah in Israel Survive the Current Serious Debates?” See the article here.

Continues at Spirit of Error
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: RE: Messianic Jews in Israel Breakup over NAR?

Postby Exit40 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:36 am

Good article, read the comments too. Frightening to say the least. Praying for the Messianic Church, and all of us in these trying times.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby aaron on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:06 am

Thanks Abiding!

Do you by chance know or a link to a comprehensive list of NAR teachers/music groups/etc?

I hear and read of different names all the time, it would be a great resource to help stay on top of
things, I’m feeling like the infiltration of that movement is more widespread than I originally thought... thanks!
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby Ready1 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:54 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:Messianic Jews in Israel Head Toward Breakup Over NAR? (OP by Holly)

How destructive is the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)? For one example, take a look at the news coming out of Israel. The historically close-knit Messianic congregations in the country are, reportedly, on the brink of a breakup — because of controversy surrounding NAR teachings being promoted there by an influential apostolic network, based in Israel, called Tikkun. The online magazine, Israel Today, recently reported on the impending breakup in an article titled “Messianic Jews Head Toward Breakup: Will the Local Body of Messiah in Israel Survive the Current Serious Debates?” See the article here.

Continues at Spirit of Error

Reminds me of the following passage:
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Return to What you think (About news)