The Crash Of 2020 Is Now Worse Than The Great Depression

Latest prophecy related news.

Postby st louis steve on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:12 pm

The US stock market has crashed faster than both the Great Depression and Black Monday, and in terms of the total drawdown, the crash of 2020 is now worse than 1929 and is fast approaching 1987.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/crash ... depression
st louis steve

Re: The Crash Of 2020 Is Now Worse Than The Great Depression

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:45 am

For those who are looking for a bottom line, here it is: DO NOT spend any money you don't have to on anything other than those things that will sustain you and your loved ones. NO frivolous purchases....that said....spend every dime you can on things to sustain yourself and your family, because when the great depression happened, those things that were of value weren't currency, they were specific items that we needed to live, breath and function. SO....at least in my home, we are focusing on determining what we need and will need longer term, and acquiring those items.
That's how we are doing it...wonder if anyone else has any input on this? Id love to hear from you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppGwfI ... BtYu-liVHA
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:32 am

I've been thinking about this myself, though I cannot get my hubby on the page with me, sadly. Anyway I was thinking that when the dust settles, and inflation kicks in big time, what will we have wished we would have spent our money on? Yes definitely what is necessary to sustain us, but I am also thinking about home improvements. We have many windows that need replacing, which will help cut down on heating costs. And a bathroom floor that is in dire need of replacing. I am thinking that these things might be much more expensive later on to fix. Not sure what else other than dry goods, I too would like to hear what others think.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:I've been thinking about this myself, though I cannot get my hubby on the page with me, sadly. Anyway I was thinking that when the dust settles, and inflation kicks in big time, what will we have wished we would have spent our money on? Yes definitely what is necessary to sustain us, but I am also thinking about home improvements. We have many windows that need replacing, which will help cut down on heating costs. And a bathroom floor that is in dire need of replacing. I am thinking that these things might be much more expensive later on to fix. Not sure what else other than dry goods, I too would like to hear what others think.

RT

Hi RT -

I was just at Lowe's purchasing something that definitely could have waited. As I was loading my truck - a guy approached me and offered to off load the water I had purchased, and basically told me his struggles. He had just lost his job, in financial crisis, and really in bad shape as far as supporting his family is concerned. This man was not your ordinary person trying to run a Hussle to gain some quick cash for a "fix" or to have a quick nip from a cheap 40oz beer. He was well groomed; spoke well; and appeared to be middleclass. Being a retired police officer, I can quickly recognize when someone is trying to run game on me - this guy wasn't. Needless to say, he asked me if I could help him out in anyway that I can.

The water purchase I made was just the last of a series of trips I had made at Lowes to finish out home improvements. I had recently had new doors installed; and flooring - the money I spent was left over from a loan I recently got prior to Covid-19. The purchase was made on credit - as I never have cash on hand. I think carrying cash is dangerous (another story) - but I get cash rewards for using my credit card. :mrgreen:

I told this very kind gentleman that I had no cash. He responded by saying to me: "Yeah, that's the problem I've been running into - no one carries cash anymore." After I politely informed him that I had no cash - he still offered to help me, and told me God Bless you.

I felt really bad...…

In response to your question I have to echo what Lisa said:

GodsStudent wrote: DO NOT spend any money you don't have to on anything other than those things that will sustain you and your loved ones. NO frivolous purchases....that said....spend every dime you can on things to sustain yourself and your family

After speaking with that gentleman - I felt a deep regret I had even taken out a loan to purchase the doors and flooring. It could have waited - because I don't think I will be thinking about how beautiful my home is, if I dont' have the money to purchase things that my family NEEDS.
Mr Baldy

Postby Jay Ross on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Hello

I have apparently lost money on the Stock Market, even though I am not planning to sell any stocks.

I have lent money to my children and hopefully it will be a blessing to them.

Last year I spent $20,000 AUD travelling to and staying in Nepal for three months for a churches 25 years celebration there, which my wife and I have been involved with for over 23 years now.

The pastor of this church, wrote to me two weeks ago, and probably many others, asking to help the lower sociological members of the churches congregation who had lost their income because of the lock down in his country introduced by the country's government. There is no social support by the government in this country.

Yesterday, my wife suggested that we help out our friends in this third world country and nominated an amount that she felt that we should send. I then looked at the impact that the sending of this money would have on our finances over the next six or so months and was able to increase the amount by another third, trusting that God would sustain us in our future needs, especially with respect to the needs of our children if they are put out of work as well.

The people in the third world country are also a part of my family, but I should be mindful of the needs of the people around me and how I can be a blessing to them as well in helping to meet their needs.

The journey for the money started yesterday and hopefully it will arrive where it is needed in the next day or so.

To support the 400 families who may be out of work in his church(s) will probably mean that the pastor will have to receive around $24,000 USD per month , but if 1,000 people in the western world could afford to provide $24.00 per month the support of others is not a big burden on any who may provide that support.

Within our own countries, an invitation to share or supply a simple meal with those in need is not necessarily a big burden on each of us, but if seven families who have the means to do so, can provide one meal each week for just one family, then the outreach to the community around us will bring about a revival in our respective countries. This simple gesture may be all that is need to bring the unsaved around us to the Lord.

If we are all able to just do this then we will become a blessing to all of the people of the earth.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby Ready1 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:29 am

Jay Ross wrote:Hello

I have apparently lost money on the Stock Market, even though I am not planning to sell any stocks.

I have lent money to my children and hopefully it will be a blessing to them.

Last year I spent $20,000 AUD travelling to and staying in Nepal for three months for a churches 25 years celebration there, which my wife and I have been involved with for over 23 years now.

The pastor of this church, wrote to me two weeks ago, and probably many others, asking to help the lower sociological members of the churches congregation who had lost their income because of the lock down in his country introduced by the country's government. There is no social support by the government in this country.

Yesterday, my wife suggested that we help out our friends in this third world country and nominated an amount that she felt that we should send. I then looked at the impact that the sending of this money would have on our finances over the next six or so months and was able to increase the amount by another third, trusting that God would sustain us in our future needs, especially with respect to the needs of our children if they are put out of work as well.

The people in the third world country are also a part of my family, but I should be mindful of the needs of the people around me and how I can be a blessing to them as well in helping to meet their needs.

The journey for the money started yesterday and hopefully it will arrive where it is needed in the next day or so.

To support the 400 families who may be out of work in his church(s) will probably mean that the pastor will have to receive around $24,000 USD per month , but if 1,000 people in the western world could afford to provide $24.00 per month the support of others is not a big burden on any who may provide that support.

Within our own countries, an invitation to share or supply a simple meal with those in need is not necessarily a big burden on each of us, but if seven families who have the means to do so, can provide one meal each week for just one family, then the outreach to the community around us will bring about a revival in our respective countries. This simple gesture may be all that is need to bring the unsaved around us to the Lord.

If we are all able to just do this then we will become a blessing to all of the people of the earth.

Shalom

1Jn 3:17  But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 
1Jn 3:18  My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 
1Jn 3:19  And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. 
1Jn 3:20  For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 
1Jn 3:21  Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. 
1Jn 3:22  And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 
1Jn 3:23  And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 

May the Lord bless you!
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Return to What you think (About news)