Perspective: There were 83,780 Flu-Pneumonia Deaths in US th

Latest prophecy related news.

Perspective: There were 83,780 Flu-Pneumonia Deaths in US th

Postby st louis steve on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:20 am

Perspective: There were 83,780 Flu-Pneumonia Deaths in US this Season — So far Only 4,059 Coronavirus Deaths in US this Year https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... this-year/
st louis steve

Re: Perspective: There were 83,780 Flu-Pneumonia Deaths in US th

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:45 am

I'd sure hate to be one of those Covid-19 patients who needed help breathing, but couldn't get a ventilator, because they are all in use...This is NOT about deaths, it's about ventilators on hand to assist in breathing and the contageousness of this virus. People need to stop talking like "this" trying to compare Covid-19 with the flu.....the flu is very deadly some years, but almost never requires ventilators. Covid-19 requires ventilators and is extremely countageous. Why do people write articles like this and get people all worked up? Drives me nuts.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:48 am

This is NOT about deaths, it's about ventilators on hand to assist in breathing and the contageousness of this virus. People need to stop talking like "this" trying to compare Covid-19 with the flu.....the flu is very deadly some years, but almost never requires ventilators. Covid-19 requires ventilators and is extremely countageous.

:a3:
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby Jericho on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:20 pm

People need to stop talking like "this" trying to compare Covid-19 with the flu.....the flu is very deadly some years, but almost never requires ventilators

True, but not all cases of Covid-19 are severe enough to warrant a ventilator. The symptoms can range from severe, to mild, to no symptoms at all. It's just we never hear much about those asymptomatic, in part because we don't know how many there are.
Last edited by Jericho on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby mark s on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:29 pm

All I can say is this doesn't sound like an easy way to die, or even recover from an extreme case, and I'm all for "flattening the curve" to improve each patient's chances. The flu causes many deaths, but not in such a short period of time. If it did, we'd more likely have the extra facilities in place from dealing with that.

Much love!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:18 am

Im "listening" and more important, being a WATCHMAN in this time....but that doesn't mean I don't think we need to be prudent about avoiding this virus now that it's here. I do think we should stay home for now, because we actually aren't prepared to have numerous cases of this illness. It's far worse than the flu.

If anything, I am more concerned this virus is manmade....is it? If it is, then it was created, and then put in place for a reason...and the question is....who put it out there and why?

The results of what is happening make the world ripe for trouble to come. The damage is unfathomable, and hard to imagine or take in all at once. I do see the possibility for debt reset as a result of financial havoc and that is only the beginning. How it's done will matter...and I cant help but remember all the time that scripture mentions all men being brought low, to the same place...rich and poor.....how does that happen? I ponder on it often.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:27 am

If anything, I am more concerned this virus is manmade....

I've said this from the very start even as I was watching it before it came here from China...

Edited to add: I'm a member of several geneology groups and there are so many people doing those genetic tests to see where their ancestors are from and what got me is an American General told our Armed Forces NOT to do these as they can be used against us... Which made me think that is what this Covid 19 is it hits certain people genetically "a certain weak gene".... something to think about anyway..
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:35 am

GodsStudent wrote:If anything, I am more concerned this virus is manmade....is it? If it is, then it was created, and then put in place for a reason...and the question is....who put it out there and why?

I think that a bigger thing to think about would be why has God allowed it to happen?

Not that He hasn't allowed other things to happen, and we certainly know that He has intervened in many aspects of humanity to prevent many things as well, but some things to ponder is why this particular "pestilence;" why now, and what is the purpose?
Mr Baldy

Postby Jericho on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:16 am

GodsStudent wrote:Im "listening" and more important, being a WATCHMAN in this time....but that doesn't mean I don't think we need to be prudent about avoiding this virus now that it's here. I do think we should stay home for now, because we actually aren't prepared to have numerous cases of this illness. It's far worse than the flu.

I'm all for being prudent but I think we are going about it the wrong way. The stay at home strategy is not sustainable for the long term and is causing people to lose their jobs and businesses to go under. We can't let the cure be worse than the disease. Other countries, like Taiwan, have dealt with it without shutting down their economy. I don't think we have ever shut down the whole economy, not even for the Spanish Flu. What we are doing is unprecedented and we don't know the full ramifications of it.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Loop on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:19 am

we don't know the long term ramifications of it.

Actually we do... Another Great depression coming...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby Exit40 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:53 am

FYI...

Coronavirus: China's Great Cover-up
by Giulio Meotti April 5, 2020 at 5:30 am

Bats were not, it seems, sold at Wuhan's seafood market. The Lancet noted in a January study that the first Covid-19 case in Wuhan had no connection to the market.

One more person has just disappeared. Ai Fen, a Chinese physician, who... claimed her bosses silenced her early warnings about coronavirus, appears to have vanished.... The journalists who saw what happened inside Wuhan have also disappeared.

"No one has been able to study it. How can you say it's not a release from a lab if you can't go to the lab? Indeed, we have seen Beijing do its best to prevent virologists and epidemiologists from actually going to Wuhan." — Gordon Chang, in Die Weltwoche, March 31, 2020.

That is another major problem. The potential major investigator on Wuhan's origin, the World Health Organization, is now accused of being "China's coronavirus' accomplice".

Why is China trafficking in dangerous viruses in the first place?

"Debate may rage over which center it is, but at this point it seems undeniable that a center has been directly involved with research on viruses, although not necessarily on the creation of a virus." — Father Renzo Milanese, AsiaNews.it, March 13, 2020....

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:58 am

Mr Baldy wrote:
GodsStudent wrote:If anything, I am more concerned this virus is manmade....is it? If it is, then it was created, and then put in place for a reason...and the question is....who put it out there and why?

I think that a bigger thing to think about would be why has God allowed it to happen?

Not that He hasn't allowed other things to happen, and we certainly know that He has intervened in many aspects of humanity to prevent many things as well, but some things to ponder is why this particular "pestilence;" why now, and what is the purpose?

Yeah...maybe because when it's time.....it's time.
I am SO HAPPY to know how all this ends, but it has an end time feel to it all....
are the birth pangs continuing to get stronger and stronger and stronger NOW?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)