Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New Yor

Latest prophecy related news.

Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New Yor

Postby st louis steve on Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:23 am

Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New York as Death Toll Approaches 2,000
By Zachary Stieber April 1, 2020 Updated: April 1, 2020
FONT BFONT SText size Print
Nearly 1,300 new COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in New York in the past day as 391 more patients died in the hardest-hit state in the nation.
COVID-19 is a new disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, commonly known as the novel coronavirus.
New York officials reported 12,226 patients are now hospitalized with the disease, an increase of 1,297 from the day prior. Patients in intensive care rose to 3,022, an increase of 312, while the death toll from COVID-19 rose to 1,941. https://www.theepochtimes.com/nearly-13 ... 94138.html -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
st louis steve
 
Posts: 11936
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New Yor

Postby Exit40 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:39 am

st louis steve wrote:".. a new disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, commonly known as the novel coronavirus"...


Coming right out and calling it a designed weapon, almost.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
User avatar
Exit40
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 9372
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:46 am

Re: Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New Yor

Postby st louis steve on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:10 am

Prof. Francis Boyle Update on Coronavirus Bioweapon |Travel restriction Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.

In an exclusive interview given to Geopolitics and Empire, Dr. Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties,
which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it. The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAI3c9wE0Q
st louis steve
 
Posts: 11936
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New Yor

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:32 pm

What they do in China is their business. This is an act of war against the rest of us. The question is, will it go unanswered? I hope the smart people, the ones who can do something about it, are discussing it...The people of China have been victims of their government for at least my entire lifetime. I would love to see them freed of the burden of their government by another government who won't take this sitting down.
Guess I'm really venting, but I'm really upset about this.

Since we have a UN, I would like nothing more than to see that UN arrest all officials in China who had anything to do with the virus or the cover up of the virus.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 12003
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New Yor

Postby Ready1 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 pm

GodsStudent wrote:What they do in China is their business. This is an act of war against the rest of us. The question is, will it go unanswered? I hope the smart people, the ones who can do something about it, are discussing it...The people of China have been victims of their government for at least my entire lifetime. I would love to see them freed of the burden of their government by another government who won't take this sitting down.
Guess I'm really venting, but I'm really upset about this.

Since we have a UN, I would like nothing more than to see that UN arrest all officials in China who had anything to do with the virus or the cover up of the virus.


If you give the UN that kind of power, then we have our one world government and they will legislate Israel out of existence. :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am
Location: Central Cal

Re: Nearly 1,300 More CCP Virus Patients Hospitalized in New Yor

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:36 am

Ready1 wrote:
GodsStudent wrote:What they do in China is their business. This is an act of war against the rest of us. The question is, will it go unanswered? I hope the smart people, the ones who can do something about it, are discussing it...The people of China have been victims of their government for at least my entire lifetime. I would love to see them freed of the burden of their government by another government who won't take this sitting down.
Guess I'm really venting, but I'm really upset about this.

Since we have a UN, I would like nothing more than to see that UN arrest all officials in China who had anything to do with the virus or the cover up of the virus.


If you give the UN that kind of power, then we have our one world government and they will legislate Israel out of existence. :grin:


You make a good point, Ready1. I am just so tired of hearing of tyranny in China and nations like it. I also have an issue with them if the government intentionally let this virus rip across the world and the only government body that could address that peacefully is the collective voices at the UN. I am not for one world government, but would be for the nations of the world meeting at the UN to dislodge the Chinese and free world of criminals.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 12003
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm


Return to What you think (About news)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests