COVID-19 Vaccine Shipped, and Drug Trials Start

Latest prophecy related news.

COVID-19 Vaccine Shipped, and Drug Trials Start

Postby st louis steve on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 pm

COVID-19 Vaccine Shipped, and Drug Trials Start By Alice Park

February 25, 2020 https://time.com/5790545/first-covid-19-vaccine/
M
oderna Therapeutics, a biotech company based in Cambridge, Mass., has shipped the first batches of its COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine was created just 42 days after the genetic sequence of the COVID_19 virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was released by Chinese researchers in mid-January. The first vials were sent to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, MD, which will ready the vaccine for human testing as early as April.
NIH scientists also began testing an antiviral drug called remdesivir that had been developed for Ebola, on a patient infected with SARS-CoV-2. The trial is the first to test a drug for treating COVID-19, and will be led by a team at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. The first patient to volunteer for the ground-breaking study is a passenger who was brought back to the US after testing positive for the disease aboard the Diamond Princess. Others diagnosed with COVID-19 who have been hospitalized will also be part of the study.
st louis steve

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Shipped, and Drug Trials Start

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:23 am

So this thing was created in just over a month?

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might be asking about the possibility of this vaccine already existing before the outbreak even took place.

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/conte ... regulation

Stages of Vaccine Development and Testing
In the United States, vaccine development and testing follow a standard set of steps. The first stages are exploratory in nature. Regulation and oversight increase as the candidate vaccine makes its way through the process.

First Steps: Laboratory and Animal Studies
Exploratory Stage
This stage involves basic laboratory research and often lasts 2-4 years. Federally funded academic and governmental scientists identify natural or synthetic antigens that might help prevent or treat a disease. These antigens could include virus-like particles, weakened viruses or bacteria, weakened bacterial toxins, or other substances derived from pathogens.

Pre-Clinical Stage
Pre-clinical studies use tissue-culture or cell-culture systems and animal testing to assess the safety of the candidate vaccine and its immunogenicity, or ability to provoke an immune response. Animal subjects may include mice and monkeys. These studies give researchers an idea of the cellular responses they might expect in humans. They may also suggest a safe starting dose for the next phase of research as well as a safe method of administering the vaccine.

Researchers may adapt the candidate vaccine during the pre-clinical state to try to make it more effective. They may also do challenge studies with the animals, meaning that they vaccinate the animals and then try to infect them with the target pathogen.

Many candidate vaccines never progress beyond this stage because they fail to produce the desired immune response. The pre-clinical stages often lasts 1-2 years and usually involves researchers in private industry.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... us-vaccine

Politicians and manufacturers alike have implied that a coronavirus vaccine could be available within months.

However, based on their knowledge and experience, scientists say that developing a coronavirus vaccine:

could take at least a year
might not be possible during the current outbreak
could take 12–18 months
If the timeline for the production and distribution of a coronavirus vaccine seems long, that is because there are many steps in place to ensure that it is safe and effective.

I am not generally one to believe in conspiracy theories, so I'm sure that this is all legit and there is nothing else going on here....

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby ToledoDebbie on Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:20 pm

I had read several articles from good sources, that they had a SARS vaccine ready to go, when the virus suddenly disappeared and they abandoned the distribution of that vaccine. Since Covid19 is very similar, they were WAY ahead of the game for the vaccine!!
ToledoDebbie

Postby bchandler on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:28 pm

ToledoDebbie wrote:I had read several articles from good sources, that they had a SARS vaccine ready to go, when the virus suddenly disappeared and they abandoned the distribution of that vaccine. Since Covid19 is very similar, they were WAY ahead of the game for the vaccine!!

This is correct, they basically just needed to tweak it for the SARS-COV-2 genome.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby bchandler on Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:40 pm

:blahblah: Before I say anything else, there is at least as many sites out there claiming that cov2 is not man made, as there are sites claiming that it is. That being said...

I find it interesting that the bats that this virus originated from is a species that is found over 1000 miles from wuhan.

I find it interesting that this specific species of bat was being kept and studied at the wuhan BSL-4 lab.

I find it interesting that the Dr. Who discovered the original SARS-COV-2 like viruses in bats in yunnan over 1000 miles away, is now the doctor who is running the wuhan BSL-4 lab.

I find it interesting that this particularly bat species was being sold in the wuhan wet market.

I find it interesting that the Chinese premier called meetings in early march to ensure that new, stricter protocols and procedures were put in place in all Chinese BSL labs.

It would seem that China found problems that needed correcting after this virus hit the streets... It would seem that even they believed it escaped a lab... Whether they are admitting it outright or not.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:42 am

What a mess this all is.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)