Sen Lindsey Graham slams China re: Wet markets

Latest prophecy related news.

Sen Lindsey Graham slams China re: Wet markets

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:18 am

https://neonnettle.com/news/10869-linds ... ting-bats-

Republican senator doubles down as Chinese wild animal markets reopen amid pandemic
“These wet markets in China, people eat bats and they eat monkeys, and bats and monkeys — at least bats for sure — carry this kind of virus,” Graham told “The Story” host Martha MacCallum on Friday.

Fasaid that the global community should help force a closure of the wet markets in China, according to Western Journaluci .

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has slammed the Chinese Communist Party (CPC) over the reopening of its wet markets amid the global coronavirus pandemic, urging the people of China to "stop eating bats!"

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/10869-linds ... ting-bats-
© Neon Nettle
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Sen Lindsey Graham slams China re: Wet markets

Postby mark s on Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:43 am

I think the world should send China a bill, make them pay the price for their reckless behavior.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Re: Sen Lindsey Graham slams China re: Wet markets

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 am

mark s wrote:I think the world should send China a bill, make them pay the price for their reckless behavior.

Yeah.....I am curious as to whether the USA hands them the bill in the form of a ....no more payments on that loan....sort of bill. I am not the only one, either.
Many people are seeing a debt reset button in our future.
I always pose the question.....Sure, we stop paying China, but they aren't even the owner of America's biggest debt....Europe and Japan have quite a lot of it...more than China....
I see interesting times a coming.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)