Cascading Crises of the Pandemic

Latest prophecy related news.

Cascading Crises of the Pandemic

Postby Ready1 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:21 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fareeds-take-cascading-crises-of-the-pandemic/vi-BB12c29y?ocid=spartandhp

While I don't usually go to CNN, this time I suspect that Fareed has nailed it.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Re: Cascading Crises of the Pandemic

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 am

Ready1 wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fareeds-take-cascading-crises-of-the-pandemic/vi-BB12c29y?ocid=spartandhp

While I don't usually go to CNN, this time I suspect that Fareed has nailed it.

This is extremely Alarming :shock:
Mr Baldy

Postby Sonbeam on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:20 pm

I wonder if he checked his predictions through God first?

Just thinking.

May our Lord thwart them.

Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Postby Mark F on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Why Fareed of CNN to be respected? I've never heard of him...
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Edited for a friend.
Mark F

Postby Ready1 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:15 pm

While it may or may not turn out this way, the setup for a worldwide economic disaster of epic proportions has been an accomplished fact for some time. Just the debt scenario in our world on a personal, Local Government, State, Federal, corporate, & credit card levels is enough to sink the world. And its not just the US but we are the leaders.

:alrighty:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:46 am

Promises! Promises!

If you want to know how bad it really is....just compare our President's words to the experiences of SBA people (small businesses). First of all, they said the 1200.00 check would hit citizens mailboxes in 3 weeks....now, unless you have direct deposit set up (which is only medicare/disability or low income, who get a refund check and don't pay taxes), that is FAR from what is going to happen. The direct deposit folks will get their checks first, then, the rest of us will get checks as LATE AS SEPTEMBER. $1200.00 isn't much at all in the first place, but a one time payment in that amount is ...well....frankly....nothing.

Have you seen the lines to the food banks? Literally MILES of cars waiting to be serviced, and daily, a mile or two of cars is all that are getting these food resources.

Then, the SBA folks...that small business loan they were telling us all about....it's as elusive as the location of Noah's Ark. I am a small business owner and we can't get unemployment and this loan...it's a living nightmare on steroids.

All the GREAT talk our President is doing from his podium in the Whitehouse grounds....it's not panning out for real people in real time. I really want to love him and his Presidential goals, but even as a fan, I am discouraged and getting more so by the hour. Don't tell us you can do a million tests a day and then be unable to deliver but thousands. Don't tell us there will be aid for us and a check in 3 weeks if that isn't something we can .....take to the bank.

Im a realist and I want the unblemished truth and the undeniable facts. I don't want to be smoothed over...Im not a chia pet.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:58 am

Im a realist and I want the unblemished truth and the undeniable facts. I don't want to be smoothed over...Im not a chia pet.

Wait....you're not a chia pet????.... I want photos to prove that you don't have grass growing out of your head.... :mrgreen: hee hee.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to What you think (About news)