India Bans All Exports of "Game-Changer" Hydroxycholoroquine

Latest prophecy related news.

India Bans All Exports of "Game-Changer" Hydroxycholoroquine

Postby st louis steve on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:29 pm

India Bans All Exports of "Game-Changer" Hydroxycholoroquine to Treat Coronavirus -- First Touted by President Trump India is banning all exports of hydroxychloroquine for treating the coronavirus pandemic.
President Trump first touted the drug during a daily press conference and was widely mocked and ridiculed by the enemedia. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ent-trump/
st louis steve

Re: India Bans All Exports of "Game-Changer" Hydroxycholoroquine

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Yeah, well Fauci is downplaying it.
Big Pharma wants more $$$ out of this virus is my opinion.
This drug is cheap and ....well....Fauci.....he's one of them....those people....the NWO takers.
Sorry, I am talking out loud again.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 am

GodsStudent wrote:Yeah, well Fauci is downplaying it.
Big Pharma wants more $$$ out of this virus is my opinion.
This drug is cheap and ....well....Fauci.....he's one of them....those people....the NWO takers.
Sorry, I am talking out loud again.

I think you are absolutely right, on the ground this treatment is working. But the media isn't reporting on it.

And now they're saying those who have had the disease will be able to go back to work, and move about freely, which will only serve to cause those who haven't had it to demand a vaccine so that they too can get back to work. SInce we have all been brainwashed in the social distancing practice, we can't or won't expose ourselves to the virus, so the only avenue back to anything resembling normal life will be a vaccine. Which means big buck$ for pharma and Bill Gates.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Mr Baldy on Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:12 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:we have all been brainwashed in the social distancing practice

:humm:

Not understanding why you don't believe social distancing works RT - it's a proven Fact.
Mr Baldy

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Mr Baldy wrote:
Resurrection Torchlight wrote:we have all been brainwashed in the social distancing practice

:humm:

Not understanding why you don't believe social distancing works RT - it's a proven Fact.

I never said it doesn't work, but to what end and for how long??? Until herd immunity is reached or a vaccine is made available??? The longer we distance ourselves the longer it will take to reach herd immunity. I can understand why big cities need to be stricter, because their hospitals can be overwhelmed easily, but in more rural communities it seems a bit over the top. Check out the following article:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/epidemiol ... Zmk1Uya7Tc

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:53 am

Since far less than 1% of Americans have had Covid19, I cant help but wonder why it's such a big deal for testing so we know whose had it and then those people can go back to work....that's not many people....less than 1%.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:19 am

Since far less than 1% of Americans have had Covid19, I cant help but wonder why it's such a big deal for testing so we know whose had it and then those people can go back to work....that's not many people....less than 1%.

Not only that, but I've heard that some are taking it a second time, has anyone heard from a reliable source that we "for sure" can not take it again?... What would be the reason for testing if you don't get an acquired immunity..
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Return to What you think (About news)