The Invisible Man--Javier Solana

News about the EU and Mideast.

The Invisible Man--Javier Solana

Postby Finaldash on Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:36 pm

I own a shop in Alaska. We have a pretty much equal proportion of tourist from all over the US coming from cruise ships. So I decided to have a survey to find out how sneaky our guy Solana is. After about 5 days of it and enduring weird (me)comments from my wife, daughter and employees.
Today was the first day I had somebody answered yes. I'll keep a tally of it until I reach a hundred or more.
Question: Do you know Javier Solana?

NO=57, YES=1
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby BeTheMoon on Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:10 pm

:shock:

Finally! Someone knows Javier!
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby proparent on Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:37 am

I wonder if that person who heard of Solana was a man or a woman. Just curious!

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby Finaldash on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:24 am

He was actually a man. In his early fifties. He was quite proud of it that after 40 something surveyed that he was the only one. He turned to his wife and said, "see I knew it was going to become useful". He said he was a news junkie. He was looking for a prize.
In fact he knew him as the NATO secretary general back in the '90's.
I told him that Solana was working in a comprehensive peace plan with Israel. Then he said, "it's about time!"
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby proparent on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:36 am

Hmmm. It doesn't sound like he's a Christian. I could be wrong tho. (That's been known to happen now and again.)

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby Jacob on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:59 am

I asked my Family weeks ago, if they knew who Solana was and the response i got back was "Who?" :grin:
Jacob

Postby BeTheMoon on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:13 pm

Cool avatar, Finaldash! :grin:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Finaldash on Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:33 am

Thanks Bethemoon!!!
Karen (Be Still) made it for me.
Update on Solana survey.

NO=64, YES=1

David
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:43 am

Thanks Bethemoon!!!
Karen (Be Still) made it for me.

Karen rocks! :banana:
Salty Skipper

Postby BeTheMoon on Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:53 am

Salty Skipper wrote:Karen rocks! :banana:

I'll join the party...

:banana: :banana:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby JCisCool on Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:29 am

I never knew of Solana until I reached this forum a few months ago. Since then I have been amazed at the potential he has of being the AC or leading the way for the AC. I asked my father, who has been a believer for 40+ years, if he knows who Solana is. He said, "Sure do" with much confidence and then went on to tell me many things, including that he belives we are actually in WWIII. So you can raise your count to 2. LOL
Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out.
JCisCool

Postby Be still on Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:53 am

:bag:
YSIC, Karen
Be still

Postby Blessings2U on Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:19 am

Hey, Karen, where do you find the cool avatars?

No one in my fam has heard of Solana either. My hubby has the idea that it doesn't do any good to worry about it. I'm not worried, I just want to be informed. I don't want to be deceived.

My mom is finally reading Herb's book and can't hardly put it down!!! Thanks Herb!
Blessings2U

Postby Finaldash on Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:10 am

I definitely like my Lion. He looks like he just transformed himself from the lamb to the lion. He looks so ready to pounce on the bad guys. He is just patiently waiting for a few more of His loved ones to call Him Father.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Finaldash
Supporting Member

coincidence???

Postby Finaldash on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:53 am

Guess what? We've got another one. It's officially 2 people now out of 76 that knows Solana. This one is another news junkie, he says. He even knew what Solana was doing at this time (sounds like he spends a lot of time checking out international media online).
Do you know where he's from? Iran.
Quite a coincidense happening on the 22nd.
Or is it?

update: Do you know Javier Solana?
NO=74, YES=2
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Finaldash on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:17 pm

something very creepy just happened with the 100th person.
I'm at my store right now so I can't elaborate on it until later. Veeeery creepy.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:18 pm

Do tell :grin:
Salty Skipper

Postby BeTheMoon on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:26 pm

Yes! 100th customer... what happened?
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lookfortruth on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:30 pm

:butbutbut: :clock: :snack:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:31 pm

I'll join you :grin: :snack:
Salty Skipper

Postby Lookfortruth on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:33 pm

Hey Salty, our emoticoms are insync with each other :banana: :banana:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:46 pm

:grin:
Salty Skipper

"nature of the BEAST" ??!@Q#@$#%$$#@%$!!!!

Postby Finaldash on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:50 pm

I learned the emotion that I'm trying to reflect with my subject^ from my daughter. She says it's suppose to mean jaw dropping disbelief of what just happened.
Anyways let me start off with the info that the total # of people that knew Solana from my survey that I did here at my store in Alaska is 3 out of 101. The third person was another guy who was in his 30's. There is nothing significant about this particular person either. So all 3 were men. I'd say my estimate of the 101 people surveyed was about 60% female.

Ok, are you guys ready!! the 101st person is the wife of the person I'm about to talk about. I do not know if the God of coincidenses is making a mockery of me or there is a significant meaning behind it. This would be quite cruel if it doesn't mean anything. The person that worked with me warned me that you guys might think that I am lying. But believe me I am not.
Ok here we go. I did not know that this guy was the 100th person until I checked later, because I was curious.
You see this guy did not know either who Solana was, nothing unusual until I told him that Solana held a high profile job but nobody seems to know him. Then he chuckled and said, "well that's the nature of the BEAST". :shock: WWWHHHHHAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!! What did you just say sir!!!??? "I said that's the nature of the BEAST." :dropjaw: He explained to me that it's just a saying that poor Solana even though he has a high profile job nobody knows him.
Sorry I'm not sure if you guys are as shocked as I am but I was curious what # he was, he was exactly the 100th person surveyed. Tha's what made it even more significant. It was telling me a solid conclusion to my survey. It was telling me that this result of the survey was definitely a part of the nature of the BEAST.
Is that a sign? Is it a confirmation? A cruel hoax from the God of coincidense? If it is then call me a victim.
If you were in my shoes working in this survey for a week and a half and the 100th person tells you that, you'd feel the same way. #@#@$#@%*&^%%&^%*^%##$^%*&^*!

David
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:04 pm

:eek:
Salty Skipper

Postby proparent on Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:29 pm

:shock:

Well!

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Re: "nature of the BEAST" ??!@Q#@$#%$$#@%$!!!!

Postby BeTheMoon on Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:30 pm

Finaldash wrote:Then he chuckled and said, "well that's the nature of the BEAST"

:eek:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby studybug on Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:24 am

:shock: wow!! That would feel very creepy.
studybug

Postby Rogerakk on Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:46 am

sorry, I must be slow... What is the significance of it being the 100th person ? Now if it was the 666'st person I would understand, but why the 100th?
Rogerakk

Postby beeps on Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:09 am

lol I think you lot up there in Alaska may need to get out more. I concur that given the power that JS has he is indeed a virtual unknown. But however remeber that he has been on the front of the London FT recently and has been on tv. Most people dont know who these people are because really they dont care. As long as there is food in the cupboard and the tv is still on thats about as far as most people get. I am as interested as any as to who the beast will be but what is more important is that we are ready to face whoever it may be. What is creepy is having someone say unless you make this pledge and take this mark you will lose your life. The beast will rear his head when its time, and the faithful of Jesus will know.

shalom :banana:
beeps

Postby Finaldash on Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:42 pm

Rogerakk wrote:sorry, I must be slow... What is the significance of it being the 100th person ? Now if it was the 666'st person I would understand, but why the 100th?

Well to have a complete survey with no decimals in my percentage result I wanted to end at a 100. That was my goal. So the result was 97% flat not knowing who he was. I know this is not completely a scientific survey but me being in a tourist gift shop having close to a proportionate number of tourist from all over the U.S. I thought it would be interesting to have the survey. Not having to call by phone to each state. Although I'd say 20% were foreigners. In fact 1 of the 3 that knew was from Iran who hardly knew english. I thought about going all the way to 666 but I thought that would take too long.

Having the last guy say "nature of the beast" and being the last person, I thought was kind of weird, being the statement he made related to our subject. Especially when I probably haven't heard that "saying" directed at me for the last few years. Having him say that to end my survey, I thought was creepy to conclude it in that way. I hope that's clear.

David
Last edited by Finaldash on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Finaldash on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:17 pm

beeps wrote:lol I think you lot up there in Alaska may need to get out more. I concur that given the power that JS has he is indeed a virtual unknown. But however remeber that he has been on the front of the London FT recently and has been on tv. Most people dont know who these people are because really they dont care. As long as there is food in the cupboard and the tv is still on thats about as far as most people get. I am as interested as any as to who the beast will be but what is more important is that we are ready to face whoever it may be. What is creepy is having someone say unless you make this pledge and take this mark you will lose your life. The beast will rear his head when its time, and the faithful of Jesus will know.

shalom :banana:

I do understand that there is a bigger chance that Solana may not be the antichrist. Everything is speculation at this time. He is probably not...Mainly because he has not announced it at the temple yet (AOD). But you have to admit that Herb has presented him as a good candidate.
I was just doing the survey out of my own curiosity knowing that the antichrist would be "sneaky" at first to set up his agenda. I thought I'd share that with you guys.
By the way of the 15-20 non-US resident that was in the survey only 1 person knew who he was.
Again with what the last guy saying that is the "nature of the beast". I thought it was weird. I know I keep repeating myself. Something I thought would be interesting to some.
Again maybe you just had to be in my spot. No harm done I think by doing it.

David
Last edited by Finaldash on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby kat on Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:27 pm

David, Personally, I do not believe in coincidence. I believe that God speaks to us in ways that we will understand...and most of the time that gets labeled as coincidences....if we all were to pay that close of attention to things in daily life...We'd see God's messages and hear His wisper to our hearts everyday....I too would have been suprised that the last person questioned on the survey chose those words....very strange and creepy...goose bumps!!!
kat

Postby SoCalPinay on Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:26 pm

hi dad, :banana:

your probably going to tell me to delete this once you find out i posted this. i think its cool how your too smart. k bye.

:banned: <-- me from this site.
<b>MC</b>

SoCalPinay

Postby Lookfortruth on Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:18 pm

SoCalPinay wrote:hi dad, :banana:

your probably going to tell me to delete this once you find out i posted this. i think its cool how your too smart. k bye.

:banned: <-- me from this site.

That is soooooo sweet! Please do not ban him dad, whoever you are, This just shows your children are wise and up to date :wink:

Candy
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby SoCalPinay on Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:12 pm

That is soooooo sweet! Please do not ban him dad, whoever you are, This just shows your children are wise and up to date :wink:

Candy

ima her :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<b>MC</b>

SoCalPinay

Postby Lookfortruth on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:21 am

ima her Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

:imsorry: :footinmouth: :redface: Welcome to FP young lady!
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby kat on Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:46 pm

AW comeon!!!! You gotta tell us who dad is!!!! Don't leave us wondering and guessing!!!!
kat

Postby SoCalPinay on Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:18 pm

kat wrote:AW comeon!!!! You gotta tell us who dad is!!!! Don't leave us wondering and guessing!!!!

FINALDASH is dad.
<b>MC</b>

SoCalPinay

Postby BeTheMoon on Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:22 pm

SoCalPinay wrote:FINALDASH is dad.

Hi Dad! :grin:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby kat on Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:55 am

Well thanks for letting us in on that!!! I was gonna have to scan through everyone to see where they are from and try to guess!!! Hee...I am too blonde for that....well...really I am too lazy for that!! Welcome aboard kiddo!!! I hope you find what you are looking for here...and I am sure we will learn from you too!!! :wink:
kat

Postby Finaldash on Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:02 pm

I knew this was going to happen. She has taken over the thread. This is not myspace my most beloved daughter.
But I'm glad you're here. :grin:
Hopefully this will help you with your uncertainty over the future. Take care of her friends. :angel:

David
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby kat on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:07 pm

Be thankful that she is here and not on myspace...lol!!! Obviously someone has been doing some good parenting!!! She is looking for answers to questions that we all have...Gosh...when I was 15...I was soo lost...and couldn't find my way back to the Lord....took me another 15+ years...I am glad you aren't banning her from being here. :yourock:
kat

Re: The Invisible Man--Javier Solana

Postby Finaldash on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:59 am

Brand new survey 2008 version: Equal amount of men and women questioned in my shop here in Alaska. I cater to tourists who are on a cruise from around the world. My goal is to poll 100 people.
2 years ago when I initially did the survey it ended with the result of: NO=97, YES=3.

First 5 days, 10 polled per day. 50 people total.
Question: Do you know or have heard of Javier Solana?

NO=50, YES=0
Last edited by Finaldash on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:48 am

In several national networks news reports that have seen over the past few days, have heard "EU foreign policy chief" used, in reference to the Iranian situation and the meeting in Geneva, but never his name (even though it is commonly used in press briefings at the U.S. Dept. of State).

2 cents.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Sue-M on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Finaldash, I would have taken that reply about the beast as a confirmation also. I think that is so awesome, especially, since the guy didn't even know who Javier was. I hope God does something else with your new survey so that we can all see this has God's Hand on it.
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby Finaldash on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 am

Sue-M wrote:Finaldash, I would have taken that reply about the beast as a confirmation also. I think that is so awesome, especially, since the guy didn't even know who Javier was. I hope God does something else with your new survey so that we can all see this has God's Hand on it.

It could definitely be a confirmation but of course it's really hard to rely on something that is outside of the bible especially when so much people didn't experience it with me. I only had one other to witness it. You should have seen our jaws drop when that guy said that. For me it was definitely my firmest personal confirmation yet. Only time will tell.
Nony, I also noticed that with the media.

NO=60, YES=0
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Finaldash on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:46 pm

NO=70, YES=0
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby smallisland on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:09 am

My feeling is that he's "invisible" because to all outward appearances he's so dull!

There's nothing about his manner, looks, way of talking etc etc that would make anyone stop in their tracks and wonder "who's that?" He has no charisma.
smallisland

Postby Ready1 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:36 am

smallisland wrote:My feeling is that he's "invisible" because to all outward appearances he's so dull!

There's nothing about his manner, looks, way of talking etc etc that would make anyone stop in their tracks and wonder "who's that?" He has no charisma.

What he does have is POWER.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby nonymouse on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 am

Fwiw, have seen more than one news clips over the past few years in which the good doctor (as Farmer calls him) appeared rather animated. Have thought perhaps one of the reasons he is not mentioned by name more often may be because Britain, Germany and France, as the EU3, are largely still considered to be the driving force behind EU foreign policy (at least by mainstream media, notwithstanding Iran, Kosovo, etc.). If, indeed, scripture is being fulfilled, it says "to whom is given not the glory of the kingdom" (until perhaps, an emergency arises).
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Next

Return to EU Beast/Mid-East Watch