True Light Visitor

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

True Light Visitor

Postby TrueLight on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:20 pm

17 January 2008 / 11 Shevat 5768

Hi to All God's People at FP,

I was led to Fulfilled Prophecy, from another Forum that I visit. I was sad to hear about Mr. Herb, and I know it sounds crazy, but I actually miss him even though I did not personally know him. Just from the little bit that I have read thus far, it appears that he is a special man in God's Kingdom. Thankfully God had someone prepared to continue in his footstep...along with all those who are faithful to keep the Forum going.

I have been on the web for a little while now, but I have never come across this site. You all will be in my prayers since I have now found you!

Take care, and may the LORD be with all those who truly love the LORD Jesus Christ, in sincerity and in Truth!

Sincerely,
C. Read
Last edited by TrueLight on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke 12:49 "I Am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?"
TrueLight

Postby nonymouse on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Welcome, TrueLight.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby TrueLight on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Thank you for the welcome!
Luke 12:49 "I Am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?"
TrueLight

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:50 pm

Welcome to the board True Light! :grin:
Salty Skipper

Postby TrueLight on Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:35 am

18 January 2008

Thank you Skipper!

And I love your Scripture passage from Isaiah. We truly need to wait upon the LORD, and keep trusting Him for everything.

I just look so forward to the Day when we will join our loved ones in that wonderful place that He has prepared for us...

Sincerely,
C. Read
TrueLight

Postby jgilberAZ on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:08 am

:welcome:
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby OBXBob on Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:11 am

:wavewelcome: TrueLight!

It's great to have you join us!

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob

Postby TrueLight on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:14 am

18 January 2008,

Hi jgilberAZ and OBXBob,

I Am sure there is a story behind your screen names? Thank you both for your heartfelt welcome!

I can really sense a very sweet "Spirit" among you folks. It is so refreshing to visit a site where I know that God's Love is paramount, and obedience is taught as a necessity.

I would like to share what I said to the folks at another Forum that I visit, as the message is the same to you too:

"I see the coming year as a Time of great trials for the 'True Church,' and only faithful Christians who truly love the LORD, and their fellow-man, will be able to defend the Gospel in the face of persecution and rejection. And it is my sincere prayer that God's grace, mercy, and forgiveness will be with His people who truly love Him.

So many people, even Christians, are blinded by their sin, and the Devil has been leading God's people in the wrong direction for quite awhile now. God sure could use a 'few good men,' (or women, if need be) to help direct His people back to Him; and I pray for the Day when I see men, empowered by the Holy Spirit, boldly defending the Truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, without fear of the 'spiritual wickedness in high places.'

Considering the great deception, misinformation, and apathy that is taking place these Days, I believe that God has ordained for certain 'women' to publicly proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ too, and this is the Truth that needs to be spoken to His people in this hour of Darkness:

'...Everything you have learned here has been tainted with evil, and you cannot hold on to any of it. The only thing that you can hold on to is the fact that Jesus Christ died for you, and by His mighty power, God raised Him from the dead. If you believe that in your heart, and claim Him as LORD, He will put the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead inside of you, to lead you and guide you into the Truth.

Light will overshadow Darkness, and Darkness will not be able to stand in the presence of God!'

And this is my earnest prayer for all (whether you be male or female), who are called to be a servant of the LORD Jesus Christ:

1 Thessalonians 5:14-24 'Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ.

Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.' Amen!

All you folks who love the LORD, at "Fulfilled Prophecy" will be in my prayers, and I hope that my family will be in yours too.

With the Love of Christ!
Sincerely,
C. Read
TrueLight

Postby AndCanItBe on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:19 pm

Welcome to the board TrueLight!
AndCanItBe

Postby proparent on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Glad you found us Truelight!!!!

Love, in Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi Truelight!!!

I'm glad you found us!
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Thank you for the Welcome!

Postby TrueLight on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:00 pm

19 January 2008

Dear AndCanItBe, Proparent, SunAnn,

I truly appreciate the very kind welcome from so many of you folks at this board. I Am looking forward to reading many of your posts, so that I can get to know you better. My only regret is that I don't have as much time as I would like to do that. It just seems like so much is going on right now, and with seven children and a "visiting" Husband, (He's currently on active duty), I Am a very busy person.

Thank you again to all of you at Fulfilled Prophecy!

Sincerely,
C. Read
TrueLight

Postby proparent on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:21 pm

7 children!! :shock: WooooHoooo! You go girl!

Next you'll be telling us that you homeschool them too?

(I have only 3, and homeschool them)

Love, in Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby TrueLight on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:16 pm

19 January 2008

Hi Proparent,

Next you'll be telling us that you home school them too?

Actually, I do. And it has been such a blessing! There are so many benefits. Of course, it has been work, and at times I get utterly frustrated with them. And the only way I have been able to do it is with the help of the LORD.

Today is the 25th birthday of my "first begotten." (My youngest is 5.) The LORD made today even more special for my darling daughter by letting it snow--and it is extremely uncommon here.

I would like to encourage you and any one else that teaches or wants to teach their children at home--don't let anyone talk you out of it. It's truly the best thing a loving mother could do for her children.

Take care! And may the LORD bless you and your loved ones!

2 John 1:3 "Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the LORD Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in Truth and love."

Sincerely,
C. Read
TrueLight

Re: Thank you for the Welcome!

Postby SueAnn on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:09 pm

TrueLight wrote:19 January 2008

Dear AndCanItBe, Proparent, SunAnn,

I truly appreciate the very kind welcome from so many of you folks at this board. I Am looking forward to reading many of your posts, so that I can get to know you better. My only regret is that I don't have as much time as I would like to do that. It just seems like so much is going on right now, and with seven children and a "visiting" Husband, (He's currently on active duty), I Am a very busy person.

Thank you again to all of you at Fulfilled Prophecy!

Sincerely,

True Light,
The next time you are in communication with your hubby, please pass along my thanks for serving our country. And may I also take this opportunity to thank you, too, True Light. Because you are taking care of the homefront, you make it possible for your husband to serve us all.

Please feel free to contact me if there is anything that you woukd like my husband and me to ship to your husband and his friends. Or if there is anything that we can do to help you and your children.

My Mom (a "Rosie The Riveter" during WWII) taught us the following philosophy:
Every American citizen has the responsibility to do one of two things.
Either:
1.) Serve in the military, or
2.) Serve those who serve in the military.

Please let me know how I might serve you.
:thankyou: :hugs:
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby TrueLight on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:14 am

20 January 2008

Hi Sue Ann,

Thank you so much for your concern for our family. I truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for us and other military families. At times it has been extremely difficult, but I thank God that He is always with us.

I hope you would pray that God's will be done, especially in regard to my dear Husband. I have mixed feelings about this war and our politicians, but I have the utmost respect for our men and women who are willing to defend our Nation against those who seek to destroy us. (But we will never win this war until we are able to "clean house" on the inside first, if you know what I mean. )

Due to the nature of this discussion, I Am very limited on what I can say, but I just thank God that my hope is in Him, and not our politicians, or our military, or any other man, just in my beloved Saviour.

Psalms 20:7-9 "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the Name of the LORD our God.

They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. Save, LORD: let the King hear us when we call." Amen!

Take care! And you will be in my prayers too!

Sincerely,
C. Read
TrueLight

Return to Dew Drop Inn