Benedict the philosopher

News about humankind's turning from God.

Benedict the philosopher

Postby Be still on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:22 am

"Among his many human and supernatural qualities he had an exceptional spiritual and mystical sensitivity," said the pontiff, who knew John Paul long and intimately. (Those who hope for swift canonization please note: "supernatural." Benedict the philosopher does not use words lightly.)

http://online.wsj.com/article/declarations.html
YSIC, Karen
Be still

Postby bertienesbitt on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:03 am

:shock:

intresting read....cant think what else to say :lol:
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.
(Isa 9:6-7)
bertienesbitt

Postby burien1 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:30 am

I just lost all respect for Peggy Noonan as a writer. Her obvious worship of both popes is sad, to put it mildly.

I'll now probably question every thing she writes about Ronald Reagan.

[ For those who don't know, she was a speech writer for Reagan]

YSIC
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby bertienesbitt on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:32 am

:bag:
umm i didnt know that.... :lol:
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.
(Isa 9:6-7)
bertienesbitt

Return to Apostasy Watch