Is it too late to save this church from NAR? (Holly)

Latest prophecy related news.

Is it too late to save this church from NAR? (Holly)

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:43 pm

By Holly Pivec (September 24, 2019)

In just five days, on Sunday, September 29, the members of Christian Life Center in Santa Cruz, California, will cast a vote determining the fate of their lead pastor and the future of their church.

At stake is whether this Assemblies of God church will abandon its historic Pentecostal teachings and become swept up in the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) or not. More specifically, will it begin to follow the controversial teachings of the apostle Bill Johnson of Bethel Church in Redding, California, and other “apostles” in NAR? This fast-growing and divisive movement has already taken over many churches across the nation and throughout the world. The members of Christian Life Center will soon decide whether their church will be among the casualties.

The ballot will ask for a vote of “confidence” or “no confidence” in the church’s lead pastor, Jeremy Anderson, who has brought in many of the teachings of Bill Johnson and NAR.

continues at the Spirit of Error
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: Is it too late to save this church from NAR? (Holly)

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:41 am

Holly's Update on this topic:

On Sunday, September 29, the members of Christian Life Center in Santa Cruz, California, passed a vote of “no confidence” in their lead pastor, Jeremy Anderson, who had brought the controversial teachings of the apostle Bill Johnson, and the New Apostolic Reformation, into this Assemblies of God church. The vote was 46 (no confidence) to 12 (confidence). Immediately following the vote, it was announced he is no longer the church’s pastor. See my previous article about the vote, and its significance, here.

link
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: Is it too late to save this church from NAR? (Holly)

Postby burien1 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:37 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:Holly's Update on this topic:

On Sunday, September 29, the members of Christian Life Center in Santa Cruz, California, passed a vote of “no confidence” in their lead pastor, Jeremy Anderson, who had brought the controversial teachings of the apostle Bill Johnson, and the New Apostolic Reformation, into this Assemblies of God church. The vote was 46 (no confidence) to 12 (confidence). Immediately following the vote, it was announced he is no longer the church’s pastor. See my previous article about the vote, and its significance, here.

link

Good for them ! :banana:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Return to What you think (About news)