Speculation on my part - Revival on the horizon?

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Speculation on my part - Revival on the horizon?

Postby JR on Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:38 pm

Ok, reading David's post about being a small church. I would like to offer this speculation. I have no Biblical proof for this, other than we serve a gracious God.

I am convinced we are in the end times. Not the final 7 years, but I believe it is on the horizon. That said, you can choose to react many ways. You can fight it (not paying taxes and some other things I have seen offered) or you can embrace it and see how much good you can do before you are raptured.

I have been convinced that there will be a revival, before we are removed. Why? Each generation, since Christ walked on this earth, has had a life time to choose Christ as their Savior. Now I believe there are going to be those saved during the tribulation, but I also believe God is going to close a number of deals before the rapture.

Why? I believe that God is more than fair and good. I believe that he wants all to be saved and that he is going to use us, you and me, to close those deals.

So, people get ready. Take inventory of your gifts and assets and start asking yourself this question. What is your purpose? Why has God chosen you to be part of His kingdom? I hope none of us think we were chosen because we are so good, or even better then some one else. You were chosen for God's purposes. What is that purpose? You were gifted for God's purposes. What are those gifts and how can you use them in serving your Lord?

This is a passion of mine. Getting God's people to use their gifts to serve their Lord.

People of the Lord get ready, there is a train a comin'.

:bounce:
JR

Postby AndCanItBe on Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:44 pm

So, people get ready. Take inventory of your gifts and assets and start asking yourself this question. What is your purpose? Why has God chosen you to be part of His kingdom? I hope none of us think we were chosen because we are so good, or even better then some one else. You were chosen for God's purposes. What is that purpose? You were gifted for God's purposes. What are those gifts and how can you use them in serving your Lord?

This is a passion of mine. Getting God's people to use their gifts to serve their Lord.

A worthy passion indeed!

:armor:
AndCanItBe

Postby crmann on Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:58 pm

Greetings, JJ

Let me tell you, I am on that train. And I see things happening in my community. God is closing doors and He's opening doors.

But let me remind you. Don't go running off and leaving God behind. Sometimes we have to be patient and wait on the Lord. Only He knows when is the right time to move ahead. You see, they also worship who wait on the Lord.

And like you say, when He says "Let's go, get on board," we had better be ready, or we'll be left behind.

Blessings, JJ

The old timer
crmann

Re: Speculation on my part - Revival on the horizon?

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:17 pm

jjrear wrote: What is that purpose? You were gifted for God's purposes. What are those gifts and how can you use them in serving your Lord?

I haven't used the word revival as you have, jjrear, but my expectation is pretty much the same as yours. I believe this is a time of growth and maturing the body of Christ. Jesus said we are the light and salt of the world and as the world grows darker, His light in us will shine brighter.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

You know???

Postby robrank on Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:08 pm

I was raised died in the wool Southern Baptist. Those of you from the south probably know what that means; and the rest of you, sorry you ain't from the south.

Anyway, I always believed that "witnessing," and agressive spreading of the good news had to be a part of a revival of the type referred to in this thread. Now, I'm not so sure. My thoughts go to the fact that "just simple truth" is so hard to find anymore. Living our lives with transparent truth, without getting in someone's face with the 4 spiritual laws may be the thing that God is wanting to use. The times of people respecting the validity of Billy Graham may be over. Some on this board may, in fact think Billy Graham and others like him are from satan (by the way, if you think that, please go to the debate or apostacy section).

Obviously, many have been brought close to the Lord by "door to door witnessing" and "big tent revivals," but people are so vacant of the truth today, that I'm afraid that approach is going to get just as vacant a result.
robrank

Don't get me wrong

Postby robrank on Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:12 pm

jjrear, please don't get me wrong...I'm not attacking you at all. In fact, I think your passion is awesome! Recognition of gifts is going to be incredibly valuable in the days ahead. If someone had a grip on a sort of "yellowpages of gifts" thing, that would be a great asset.
robrank

Postby JR on Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:19 am

crmann wrote:But let me remind you. Don't go running off and leaving God behind. Sometimes we have to be patient and wait on the Lord. Only He knows when is the right time to move ahead. You see, they also worship who wait on the Lord.

The old timer

Well, if you really are an oldtimer, your aim is right on. Patience has always been a struggle for me and I have to tell you I have often lost those struggles.

I wrote a message, to help motivate believers to get busy, about two years ago on this. I reviewed it with the pastoral staff for content and delivery and it was well received. I then gave the message at the next men's retreat. It was really well received there and I could feel the difference in giving that message in that forum. One man even stood in for the worship team, because of the conviction of the message.

Since then, nothing. Even though multiple pastors / elders approached me with their ideas of giving the message in other forums, nothing. I have to say, I am just frustrated.

I did give the message to the Bible study we were attending, it again was well received, but they were not in any real position to help me spread that message.

So, I wait on the Lord. Can I get an Amen from anyone else that finds it REALLY HARD to wait on the Lord. I know I need to, but I feel like a horse in a gate waiting for the gun to go off. It is just really hard to be patient.

By the way, please do not pray for patience for me. I understand that is usually applied with trials and I already have a few to deal with.

Thanks for your input and your insight.

:onlyjesus:
JR

Re: Speculation on my part - Revival on the horizon?

Postby JR on Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:29 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:I haven't used the word revival as you have, jjrear, but my expectation is pretty much the same as yours. I believe this is a time of growth and maturing the body of Christ. Jesus said we are the light and salt of the world and as the world grows darker, His light in us will shine brighter.

I have seen a real focus on reading the signs of the end times, and that is good. We can not do anything about that. The signs will appear and the Lord will return. Period. These are events that are out of our control.

What is in our control is what we do with our time, our gifts and our assets before then. This is only going to happen once. We need to be willing to share the message with as many as are willing to hear it. We need to use this time wisely.

You have heard many people talk about what they would do if they knew they were going to die in the next year. Tim McGraw wrote a song about this. This is similar, but instead of us focusing on satisfying our creature needs, we should be focusing on bringing others with us.

Many are already doing this, but this world has not seen what a generation of Christians can accomplish that are fully devoted to the Lord. Now is the time to get ready and get busy.

Ok, that was a soap box moment, but the soapbox icon looks angry and I am not angry. I am just chomping at the bit.

:blessyou:
Last edited by JR on Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JR

Postby ChurchGirl on Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:31 am

:a3:

And I understand what you mean when you say, please don't pray for patience for me! LOL! God is good and ALWAYS faithful. I have come to think He will always answer that prayer with a resounding OKAY!!
Come Pray with Us @
Unequally Yoked Spouses Club
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23327
Praise the Lord, my husband accepted Jesus on November 18, 2006! Happy Anniversary!!
ChurchGirl

Re: You know???

Postby JR on Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:44 am

robrank wrote:Anyway, I always believed that "witnessing," and agressive spreading of the good news had to be a part of a revival of the type referred to in this thread. Now, I'm not so sure. My thoughts go to the fact that "just simple truth" is so hard to find anymore. Living our lives with transparent truth, without getting in someone's face with the 4 spiritual laws may be the thing that God is wanting to use.

Obviously, many have been brought close to the Lord by "door to door witnessing" and "big tent revivals," but people are so vacant of the truth today, that I'm afraid that approach is going to get just as vacant a result.

I think you are thinking in different terms. Your are thinking of a classic revival. Certainly God has used this, in the past, to revive His people and to get the Church back on the right track.

This is likely to be quite different. My guess is that hardship, trials and fear are going to be bringing the harvest to us. Remember, this is God's harvest, we just need to be willing to go into the fields.

The world is getting to be a real scarey place. How many people do you know that will not even watch the news anymore? Many. Why? It scares them. The real scarey part is that I believe it is going to get worse.

So, instead of just knocking on doors, let's be ready to demonstrate our faith and confidence on why this is happening. The 4 spiritual laws are still important, but let's understand what is bringing them to us and be ready to give a reason for our confidence. Read the signs and use that knowledge to reach others. Not by scaring them more, but by showing them love and faith.

The harvest is the Lord's. He chose you and gifted you for this time. You have all you need to accomplish His will. He would not have selected you and put you were you are, if you were not able to accomplish His tasks. Have courage, have faith and be a willing servant. The rest is up to God, our part is the easy part.

:praise:
JR

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:47 am

jjrear wrote:So, I wait on the Lord. Can I get an Amen from anyone else that finds it REALLY HARD to wait on the Lord. I know I need to, but I feel like a horse in a gate waiting for the gun to go off. It is just really hard to be patient.

By the way, please do not pray for patience for me. I understand that is usually applied with trials and I already have a few to deal with.

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby mabell28 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:58 am

The revival is here, but many miss it.

It is the internet, and as stated above, God is opening doors and closing others.

I am an example. I left my church, because even from a secular perspective, the leadership were acting as liars, and not even following their own committments at times.

Had there not been the internet, I do not know where I would have went, however, I know I would have stayed and fought, even though in some ways this was against the Word, (God & tares thing here). I would have created great discord within the church....so I left and got clear.

The internet is the revival, it is bring watchers together here as we speak. It is the largest revival the world has seen.

The Word of God...

Think of it, copied and transferred at a rate unknown ever in time!...(as is the message of the enemy).

There is no bigger revival until the seals are broke and the horns blow, and people get their last chance.

Michael
mabell28

Postby JR on Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:28 pm

mabell28 wrote:The revival is here, but many miss it.

It is the internet, and as stated above, God is opening doors and closing others.

Michael

The internet is a useful tool. I have never been a part of any blog before this one. I 'happen' to fall upon this sight last week while searching Google for 'trading land for peace'.

I have since cautiously monitored a number of posts and found the advice to be sound and the tone to be appropriate here. I have also appreciated some of the correction and shutting down of certain issues that were divisive and distracting. Thank you monitors.

That being said, I am in technology and spend many hours a day on the internet and just now found this site. This site, and others like it, are not a replacement for human hands and feet. We can use the internet, and it can be used against us, but the revival will be revealed when God's people are doing the work here on earth. Some of that work might be done via the internet, but most will be done face to face.

Michael, if you have not already done it, I would also recommend you find another church to be a part of. We all need the face to face fellowship, teaching and accountability that a good local church can employ.

As stated in a previous post, I have also been let down by church leadership. I think as some point we all have been. That just means that we should be trying to figure out what God wants us to do. Perhaps we are at fault or perhaps it is time for us to move on. I spent a number of years angry about what had happened to me. Since God is in control, I came to realize that my anger / disappointment was really at God. That was really foolish of me, but those were the facts. I did not get over that hurt, until I started to employ my gifts in serving God.

I find myself once again adrift, different church, different circumstances. The senior pastor left on short notice and we moved out of the area. I am going to a new church now and looking for what God would have me do.

All that to say, Michael do not give up on the face to face local church. The church I left taught sound doctrine and was good in many ways. I have noticed that many are leaving, not necessarily because of anything bad. They are taking those years of sound teaching to all other parts of the country. A mini scattering if you will. This is all good and God is in control, even if we do not see it and even if we are hurt in the process.

:angel:
JR

Postby mabell28 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:01 pm

I did look to one other church, and the same thing happened within one session. The pastor treated the Bible as if it were just something to have around in case one forgot the scripture, and barely used it in his sermon.

I don't suffer fools or false doctrine lightly....so what has happened for me/to me is I ask God daily to show me where I am supposed to be, if in a church...because I am not meek or quiet. It is a part of myself that brings gifts and can hurt, the true double edge sword.

I can't stand to sit in church, where we have prayed for the Holy Spirit's guidance, and then end up listening to cute anectdotal stories of the pastor, or selling of a training center or some type of program.

I do hear your words, I am not comfortable being away from a church at all, and do want it and need it.

mabell28
mabell28

Postby JR on Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:19 pm

mabell28 wrote:I do hear your words, I am not comfortable being away from a church at all, and do want it and need it.

I know where you are at. We went through 4 churches, before we found the one we are currently attending. Some were rejected because of a cold atmosphere, superficial focus, poor worship music and one was just to small (less then 10 people in attendance, including us). It took a while and we had to drive further then we wanted to, but we found a great church.

I am also bitten by the same double edged sword affliction. I have a tendency to be painfully honest, about myself, allowing many to judge me and about other things that prompt my attention (frequently bringing a real lack of appreciation for bringing the issue to light).

These gifts are needed, but should always be accompanied by a willingness to pitch in and help with the issue. Only those that pitch in, have a right to swing the bat.

All that being said, there is only one problem with the local church. The people in it. Or as Groucho Marks said, "I refuse to join any club (some churches resemble this) that will have me as a member.".

Be patient, God wants you to be in fellowship. He will lead you to that place, it may require you to drive further, but it will be worth the effort.

JR

Postby Calvin and Hobbs on Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:24 pm

I too think were in the middle of a revival....
more in other countries than here and outside of the churches..
all Bible inspired latter rains...
Calvin and Hobbs

Postby DeLila on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 am

mmmm I know everyone has gifts, but I think mine are very well hidden. I know it is not patience. I guess it might be having a sense of discernment. Intersting, you made me think...lol, I don't like to do that :mrgreen:
DeLila

I thought I found myself a good church once...

Postby hoshianna on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:55 am

Maybe its because I'm hard up but it turns me off when they start going on and on about money like its the gauge of your faith nowadays. I found a church that didn't adhere to tithes but, boy was I disappointed, they turned out to be no different. When it comes to almsgiving ONLY, I think the Catholics got it right.

I really wish Jesus Christ would hurry up.
hoshianna

Postby Be still on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:59 am

mmmm I know everyone has gifts, but I think mine are very well hidden.
:lol:
YSIC, Karen
Be still

Re: I thought I found myself a good church once...

Postby JR on Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:31 am

hoshianna wrote:Maybe its because I'm hard up but it turns me off when they start going on and on about money like its the gauge of your faith nowadays. I found a church that didn't adhere to tithes but, boy was I disappointed, they turned out to be no different.

For me, giving is a measure of how much money has a hold of you, instead of the other way around. I have no problem tithing, but I do want to make sure the money is well spent. The churches I have attended, give a minimum of 10% of their income to missions. I like that.

On the other hand, building projects and so forth put a church in a position to always be seeking money. That is a big turn off. The church I am attending now actually has their own building and land to build a new one. They own both free and clear. What a breath of fresh air that is.

When a Christian can tithe, or better, without reservation or a sense of obligation, then they have control of money, instead of the other way around.

Just my observation.

JR

Postby JR on Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:40 am

DeLila wrote:mmmm I know everyone has gifts, but I think mine are very well hidden. I know it is not patience. I guess it might be having a sense of discernment. Intersting, you made me think...lol, I don't like to do that :mrgreen:

I am glad I made you think. I like that. :bounce:

All believers are given at least one spiritual gift. There are simple tests you can take, but you can also take a review of the things you are good at or get joy in performing. Where you life bears fruit, that is usually an indication of your giftedness.

The message I wrote focused in on how our lives will never be satisfying or contented, until we are doing what God designed us to do. Not what our flesh wants or our ego, but what the Creator created us to do. I used the analogy of trying to hammer in a nail, with a screwdriver. You might be able to accomplish it, but it will not be a satisfying experience. Until we determine what God designed us to do, we are quite likely to be frustrated with life, because we are not equipped to do the job we have placed ourselves into.

I offer that explanation, assuming you were being serious about not knowing what your gifts were. If not, then somebody might benefit from it.

JR

Postby JR on Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:40 am

Thanks to everyone for your replies and input.
JR

Confirmation

Postby MarvelousMom on Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:49 pm

jjrear wrote:The harvest is the Lord's. He chose you and gifted you for this time. You have all you need to accomplish His will. He would not have selected you and put you were you are, if you were not able to accomplish His tasks.

Have courage, have faith and be a willing servant. The rest is up to God, our part is the easy part.

THANK YOU. jjrear! I needed to read your posts. Through them, I received confirmation (4th one) about a decision. Okay, so I asked God to reconfirm several times that the decision is in His Will; which He did!

May God be glorified through your courage to share with Christian believers on this forum.

M Mom

MarvelousMom
Supporting Member

Re: Confirmation

Postby JR on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:12 pm

MarvelousMom wrote:
jjrear wrote:The harvest is the Lord's. He chose you and gifted you for this time. You have all you need to accomplish His will. He would not have selected you and put you were you are, if you were not able to accomplish His tasks.

Have courage, have faith and be a willing servant. The rest is up to God, our part is the easy part.

THANK YOU. jjrear! I needed to read your posts. Through them, I received confirmation (4th one) about a decision. Okay, so I asked God to reconfirm several times that the decision is in His Will; which He did!

May God be glorified through your courage to share with Christian believers on this forum.

I am glad you were encouraged. May God be Glorified by your decision and actions.

That was an excerpt of a message I have prepared. I might share it fully in the future. I have monopolized more than my fair share today. If you go to the signs section, you will see what I mean. It is my hope that you, and many others, would be encouraged to serve your Lord by this call to service. I believe this is what I am being called to do.

The time is truly near.

Last edited by JR on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JR

Postby BeTheMoon on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:28 pm

I have monopolized more than my fair share today. If you got to the signs section, you will see what I mean.

No such things as monopolies here--we value your input.
:itsgood:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Sozoed on Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:06 pm

Dear JR,
I believe our church--a very very good one in S. Cal, btw-- :grin: is on the cusp of revival.
A well known street evangelist, who has been preaching and teaching Jesus on the streets all over the world for 30 years, came to our church. He taught, and prayed for all of us, and encouraged us.
since that day, everyone has an excitement on them that I haven't seen before (I've been there over a year now).
Our pastor challenged us this last Sunday to not go one day without sharing Jesus with someone, and since then I've handed out 4 tracts to people, and have been sharing with Christians and non-Christians alike.
I believe this is a God-appointed move, a reviving of something that was once dead (could be an unbeliever, or someone's lukewarm faith, being revived)
At any rate, I believe that we are in the end of the end times, and that we need to make moments count.
My prayer is that I hear the precious voice of my Savior clearly, and am led by Him to share and witness to all who are ready to hear the truth.
Sozoed

Postby JR on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:13 pm

Sozoed wrote:Dear JR,
I believe our church--a very very good one in S. Cal, btw-- :grin: is on the cusp of revival.
A well known street evangelist, who has been preaching and teaching Jesus on the streets all over the world for 30 years, came to our church. He taught, and prayed for all of us, and encouraged us.
since that day, everyone has an excitement on them that I haven't seen before (I've been there over a year now).
Our pastor challenged us this last Sunday to not go one day without sharing Jesus with someone, and since then I've handed out 4 tracts to people, and have been sharing with Christians and non-Christians alike.
I believe this is a God-appointed move, a reviving of something that was once dead (could be an unbeliever, or someone's lukewarm faith, being revived)
At any rate, I believe that we are in the end of the end times, and that we need to make moments count.
My prayer is that I hear the precious voice of my Savior clearly, and am led by Him to share and witness to all who are ready to hear the truth.

That is the most encouraging news I have heard today. Keep up His good work and spread it to another church.

:a3: :a3: :a3:
JR

tithing

Postby kara on Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:53 pm

Dear ones, I feel compelled to point out that tithing IS a duty and an obligation. God has commanded it. In Micah God accuses his people of robbing Him, because they were not tithing. He also tells us to store for ourselves treasures in Heaven, not on Earth. Then God in His wisdom, gives us ample examples of early Christians giving out of their poverty. If you need to do research on this subject (be a Berean!!!-never just take my word on it) Randy Alcorn has a great book chock full of scripture (my definition of a good book). It is called Money, Possesions, and Eternity. It really helped me change my giving habits for the Glory of God. Not only that, but Randy Alcorn actually lives what he preaches. He has an amazing testimony, and in his writings, he continually points you to God. I hope this helps. :wink:
Looking forward to the New Heaven and New Earth-the home of righteousness
kara
Supporting Member

Re: tithing

Postby JR on Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:07 pm

kara wrote:Dear ones, I feel compelled to point out that tithing IS a duty and an obligation.

2 Corinthians 9:7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Kara,

I am also obligated to pay my taxes. I do not have the same attitude towards paying my taxes as I do to tithe. I am not saying it isn't our duty, but the word obligation seems to be a form of compulsion. Being a cheerful giver seems to argue against obligation.

I pay my taxes, but I can honestly say I have never done it cheerfully.

Just my observation.

JR

tithe

Postby kara on Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:12 am

jjrear, You're right, obligation is not the best term. I was trying to be succinct. I am also reacting to the facts of giving within the evangelical world. When people started to redefine tithing, their giving went down to less than 3 percent of their total income, while their incomes also went up. You can look up the findings of the Gallup polls. (I am not confident of the name of the pollster) I find that so sad... We were in that group 13 years ago. Praise God, He convicted us of our sin, and we obeyed. It sure wasn't a cheerful thing to do at first-it was more an act of the will to be obedient. The joy came as time went by. But I have found that the more I give, the more joy there is, to the point that I am many times trying to creatively find more money to give to God. Blessings, Kara
kara
Supporting Member

Re: tithe

Postby JR on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:47 am

kara wrote:jjrear, You're right, obligation is not the best term. I was trying to be succinct. I am also reacting to the facts of giving within the evangelical world. When people started to redefine tithing, their giving went down to less than 3 percent of their total income, while their incomes also went up. You can look up the findings of the Gallup polls. (I am not confident of the name of the pollster) I find that so sad... We were in that group 13 years ago. Praise God, He convicted us of our sin, and we obeyed. It sure wasn't a cheerful thing to do at first-it was more an act of the will to be obedient. The joy came as time went by. But I have found that the more I give, the more joy there is, to the point that I am many times trying to creatively find more money to give to God. Blessings, Kara

Since this is my original post, I guess I can expand the meaning of revival as I see fit. :grin: :grin: :grin:

It seems to me that our attitudes towards our money is just as likely a place to start a revival in. Personally, I believe we should give a minimum of a tithe and that tithe should be of our gross income. It seems ludicrous for the God of the universe to get a portion of what the government leaves after taxes. So, even though the government gets their money before we do, we should still give a minimum of 10%, of the gross, to the Lord. I give my tithe to the church and other giving as I am led outside the church.

Now, as annoying as the subject of money is and no matter how stingy the body is towards the Lord. There is one area we are even more stingy, that is our time we devote to the Lord.

I propose we tithe our time also. We should be encouraging one another to do more and this is a means for a gauge of our efforts. Tithing in both areas is suppose to be private, so it should remain so, but if we do not discuss it nothing will happen.

I could use being encouraged to do more for the Lord. How about any of you? Any takers?

JR

Postby crmann on Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:56 pm

Greetings JR....

Good Post...

Here's a thought: When we pray for revival, God will send it in His on timing. And He wants to. But until people are willing to let go of their money, and want to give their tithe and more because they love Him, revival cannot come because people have not given Him their hearts.

Do you agree?

The old timer....
crmann

Postby JR on Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:01 pm

crmann wrote:Greetings JR....

Good Post...

Here's a thought: When we pray for revival, God will send it in His on timing. And He wants to. But until people are willing to let go of their money, and want to give their tithe and more because they love Him, revival cannot come because people have not given Him their hearts.

Do you agree?

The old timer....

Agreed, so maybe our stingy and selfish attitude towards our (He gives it anyway) money is what needs to go first? First our attitudes towards our money then our attitudes towards our time and service.

Heck, give it while we still can.

JR

Postby kara on Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:20 pm

Love the posts guys! I agree wholeheartedly. Kara
kara
Supporting Member

Return to Whatever (Almost)