World gone crazy

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

World gone crazy

Postby godblessyou on Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:30 pm

i will tell you what i think about the world in the last ten years especially the last five years the world has become a very evil place were bad or evil deeds are rewarded and the victim forgot about they are even mocked for even daring to say whats right, and its human rights this human rights that what a joke, exactly what god did not or does not want us to do is concentrate on humans, this human rights thing has got to be an invention of the devils, and also gay people why o why do they flaunt there gayness in peoples faces, gays have more rights than a normal person, the reason i say normal person is i dont think gays are normal they certainly dont act like a man or a woman so they are not normal. still on the gay agenda they should not be allowed to foster or have kids, dont get me wrong i dont hate anybody i just think being gay is wrong. more people are turning to crime all around the world, there is no manners anymore, no please or thankyou simple things that are not hard to say. and my view on goverments around the world espcially the british goverment are quiet happy to see and let crime go on unchallenged in other words its like the devil has landed on planet earth and said do what you like and almost everybody is listening to satans airwave we are almost definatly in the last days. i could go on and on about this but theres not enough time left this century, thankyou for listening :a3:.
forgive me my sins as i forgive those who sin against me amen.
godblessyou

Postby Jacob on Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:33 pm

Hi Godblessyou :grin:

Since there isn't a link to a news story, i'm going to move this to the Signs forum.

Thanks for understanding.
Jacob

Postby crmann on Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:40 pm

Greetings, Godblessyou...

You have good reason to sound off!

The gay agenda is to destroy the family, which in turn will destroy our schools, and finally, it will destroy our country, all because this minority of people want to live this lifestyle and not have to face the truth of what they are doing.
crmann

Postby Final Trumpet on Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:55 pm

:wavewelcome:

It is a day that evil is called good and good is called evil... :(
Final Trumpet

gay rights

Postby lesjay on Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:31 pm

Putting the homosexual issue aside(which everyone knows is an abomination). Think of the chaos gay marriage would cause! Who would be head of household according to IRS? If divorced who would get the children??? Who is head of household for social security benefits?? What about partner insurance, who insures who for medical insurance?? IF you dont have medical insurance, all one would have to do is say they are gay and could get it thru their "partner". If Bill and John marry, can John also marry Susie??? See what I mean? What a complete nightmare. What if Bill and John are married, and John marries Susie, who gets the kids in a divorce?? Hey, maybe I could marry an Orangutan or a horse or an alien and get health benefits thru them too.
lesjay
Supporting Member

Postby godblessyou on Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:16 am

Listen we all know in the beginning of the bible the first human beings to be created was ADAM AND EVE not ADAM AND STEVE or SUSAN and EVE, so they have totally gone against GODS laws, GODS ways. it is an absultule SIN and it makes me :puke: that gay marrige is allowed to happen :cry: .
forgive me my sins as i forgive those who sin against me amen.
godblessyou

Return to SIGNS