Gog and Magog Alliance - CSTO ready to cooperate with SCO

Latest prophecy related news.

Gog and Magog Alliance - CSTO ready to cooperate with SCO

Postby joe.. on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:26 am

CSTO states: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Russia, Uzbekistan
SCO states: China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, India, Iran, Mongolia, Pakistan

http://news.uzreport.com/mir.cgi?lan=e&id=24074
24th November 2006

Collective Security Treaty Organisation (CSTO) member states completed internal voting procedures on the ratification of draft Memorandum on mutual understanding between secretariats of CSTO and SCO, CSTO press service reported.

The draft Memorandum on mutual understanding between secretariats of two organizations was prepared at SCO and approved at Council of Foreign Affairs Ministers (CFAM) of SCO in May of this year. In accordance with the CSTO policy, the standing committee of CSTO sent the document draft to member-countries for ratification.

According to the draft document the parties are ready to cooperate in the mutually interesting spheres. In particular, this includes regional and international security, fighting terrorism, illegal drug and weapon circulation, organized and transnational crime.

The parties plan to provide consultancy and exchange information on the mutually interesting issues. Moreover, SCO and CSTO will be able to develop joint programs and events in order to cooperate in the mentioned above spheres.

Belarus, Kyrgyz republic, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan ratified the document without criticisms, whereas Armenia, Kazakhstan and Russia sent criticisms to the document, CSTO secretariat informs.

Major criticisms had a clarifying nature, but some of them were fundamental. For example, Armenia suggested broadening the cooperation of two organizations by introducing a sphere of illegal migration control.

The standing committee under CSTO examined the amendments and criticisms and completed the document. The draft Memorandum will be presented for further consideration to the CSTO Council of Foreign Affairs Ministers. Its session is planned to take place in Minsk in December of this year. After the document ratification a signing procedure by organisations' top officials will take place.
joe..

Postby Kneeologian on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:49 pm

They are lining up according to Ezekiel's prophecy! We are getting closer and closer, aren't we?
"This is the day which the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it." Ps. 118:24
Kneeologian

Postby Triton57 on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:58 am

And there's so much more news lining up to prophecy. I'm trying to track it on my Gog/Magog page.

For instance, Iran and Syria have a defense agreement. Iran and Syria's security is intertwined. Israel has threatened to attack Damascus. Isaiah 17 speaks to Damascus becoming a ruinous heap, and verse 9 says they forsake the cities because of the children of Israel.

Ezekiel 38 speaks of Gog/Magog being brought forth with hooks in their jaws. This gives me the impression that God brings them to the mountains of Israel. If they are coming on account of Damascus being made a ruinous heap, then watching the news, you could see why this could all happen very soon.

Then there's the Russian and Turkish Muslim "peacekeeping" troops on the Northern border of Israel, where bunkers have been discovered all throughout the area. With Syria transporting weapons to the terrorists in Lebanon, I'm sure there's plenty of weapons stashed away for these armies from the North.

Turkey has flat out said "Nobody should expect us to remain neutral" in regards to the current conflict.Russia is becoming a Muslim state. If I remember correctly, the Gog/Magog armies attack from the North suddenly and consist of Russian, Turkish, and Iranian troops among some other Muslim nations. Israel is actually requesting the Turkish assistance and welcoming these armies to their Northern border. Yet Jews are at risk as Turkey goes radical.

I think you can see where I'm going with all this. We could see all this happen quite suddenly, even before the year is out, as Israel's clock runs out of time and they feel they have to act. Damascus is a previously declared target, housing many of the leaders of the terrorist orginizations most wanted dead by Israel. It was also reported October 7, 2006 that Tehran and Damascus are gearing up for a pre-emptive Syrian attack on Israel. I think Israel has good reason to act. Iran is about to get the nukes, although I believe they've had them for years through Russia. Now North Korea has nukes and the sides are formed. Israel can't wait too much longer and nobody else will come to her rescue...yet!

Ezekiel 38:14-23
Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

The way things are going now, we could see this come to pass very soon. May the lost and blind in this world soon desire to see. :praying: There may not be much time left. Be ready to address this event when it happens and ascribe all glory to God who is. The watchmen in these times will be the ones that will know what is going on. The more we know what's going on, the better we can answer the questions nobody else can and be that stable example of who Christ is and glorify His name for all He has done and given us.
Phillip
2 Timothy 4:1-4
“About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition.” - Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Triton57

Postby Salty Skipper on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:08 pm

The way things are going now, we could see this come to pass very soon. May the lost and blind in this world soon desire to see. There may not be much time left. Be ready to address this event when it happens and ascribe all glory to God who is. The watchmen in these times will be the ones that will know what is going on. The more we know what's going on, the better we can answer the questions nobody else can and be that stable example of who Christ is and glorify His name for all He has done and given us.

:a3: Phillip! I'm looking forward to looking over your link. I sent it to a friend too that has been studying Ezekiel. BTW, good to see you. Been missing you the past couple of days. Looks like you've been busy!

Salty
Salty Skipper

Postby OneOfTheseDays on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:50 pm

Triton, that's a fantastic overview of how current events are lining up in relations of Bible prophecy. In fact, I had to put a link to your site from my MySpace... my friends need to read it.
OneOfTheseDays

Gog & Magog Alliance...

Postby Luke 8:3 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:41 am

This discussion Board has looked at the
'Ezekiel War' scenario many times, I believe.

But it certainly does seem as if it could be closer
& related to events we are reading about daily...
so thanks Philip for your contributions.

There is an article on a web-site
giving background Scriptural & spiritual insights -
www.watchmanspost.com/events/ezekielwar.html
if anyone is interested...

What interests me at present is that one key precurser
to the whole scenario is that Israel has to be
feeling secure & at peace (Eze 38:8.11 & 14) -
so todays news of some kind of possible
hudna/ceasefire by all the parties in Gaza
& Israel's response of pulling out,
could be a glimmer of light, maybe?

But wouldn't it need to be a 'felt & accepted peace,
over a reasonable period of time?
So maybe God will deal to Iran sooner,
as Jeremiah 49:34 -39 says to bring a more comprehensive
peace to the wider M.E. as King Abdullah of Jordan
says is vital to happen in a few months...

So what do readers think about that aspect?

Also the motivation on the part of the
Magog Army is" to plunder" Israel -
so Israel's improving economy is significant...
(& rather amazing given the recent war!)

Another point could be that the " Mountains of Israel"
in 'GOD'S geography book' actually includes
all of Lebanon & Syria, right up to the Euphrates river.
So all those weapons -
& possibly even including Saddam's WMD
will sure make the big 'bonfire' described in Eze.39
When God gets to "shaking" them up!

But for me the greatest significance is the purpose
of it all in God's loving plans... where God says ~
" 'I will no longer hide My FACE [Yeshua/Jesus] from them,
for I will pour out My Spirit on the House of Israel,'
declares the Sovereign LORD,"

This fits with Romans 11: about "all Israel will be saved",
Spiritually & literally, & bring riches to the world!

So we can only pray as we take the role of 'watchmen'
seriously - as many on this FP board do - Praise God!

-Just another servant watching & waiting!
With a longing for the Return of Jesus/Yeshua to Earth, & the fulfillment of all the prophecies such as. the spread of the Gospel & the spiritual restoration of Israel, BEFORE the Second Coming we seek to be faithful watchers.
2 Corithians 9:8 assures you of all you need!
Luke 8:3
Luke 8:3

Postby nonymouse on Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:37 pm

Another point could be that the " Mountains of Israel"
in 'GOD'S geography book' actually includes
all of Lebanon & Syria, right up to the Euphrates river.

Thanks for pointing that out, Luke 8:3.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Triton57 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:39 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:
The way things are going now, we could see this come to pass very soon. May the lost and blind in this world soon desire to see. There may not be much time left. Be ready to address this event when it happens and ascribe all glory to God who is. The watchmen in these times will be the ones that will know what is going on. The more we know what's going on, the better we can answer the questions nobody else can and be that stable example of who Christ is and glorify His name for all He has done and given us.

:a3: Phillip! I'm looking forward to looking over your link. I sent it to a friend too that has been studying Ezekiel. BTW, good to see you. Been missing you the past couple of days. Looks like you've been busy!

It's good to see you too, I've been away from my studies for the holidays, but I'm starting to get back in again. I feel kind of out of it lately because of my break. I need to get back! So much stuff is going on and I'm supposed to be watching. Thanks to all of you on this site that diligently watch and share!
Phillip
2 Timothy 4:1-4
“About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition.” - Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Triton57

Return to What you think (About news)