Powerful Magnetic Storm Approaches the Earth

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Powerful Magnetic Storm Approaches the Earth

Postby FarmerBoy on Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:03 pm

Most of these storms happen during the solar Max but this one happened during the solar Min. The next solar Max will peek in 2012 and is going to be 30% to 50% stronger. Just one year shy of 2013. Puts it close don't you think? Read the last seven plagues in Rev.

http://www.kommersant.com/p728532/r_530/Sun_Magnetic_Storm/

The largest electromagnetic energy emission in the last 30 years has been recorded on the Sun, the Shernberg State Astronomy Institute said on Thursday. This energy outburst may damage equipment of space satellites, the scientists say. Doctors warn that the emission is dangerous for those afflicted with cardiovascular illnesses as well as for healthy people.
Scientists at the Shernberg Astronomy Institute of the Moscow State University have reported record-high emissions of electromagnetic energy on the Sun, the biggest since the 1970s. Over the past few days, the volume of sun radiation, or X9, has exceeded the normal level 1,000-fold. The scientists call this phenomenon an anomaly and say that the Sun is now in a stage when sunspots, sources of high electromagnetic radiation, are unusual. “Outbursts on the Sun like this have been extremely infrequent over the past 30 years,” said Igor Nikulin of the Shernberg Institute. “What is more, we have never had a chance to observe such emissions with the sun at its minimal activity.”

Scientists say that the first indications of increased solar activity were recorded on Monday when four sunspots appeared on the eastern part of the visible side of the solar disk. First, the scientists observed flashes on the Sun which were classified as moderate. However, the flashes were followed on Tuesday by massive outbursts of electromagnetic energy. “Such a large cloud of hot plasma has been released into space that even electronic equipment on space satellites may be damaged,” Vladimir Matveev at the Moscow Aviation Institute says.

The Sun’s electromagnetic anomaly has not reached the Earth yet. However, the Earth is expected to reach the sunspots quite soon. The encounter may happen this weekend, scientists at the Shternberg Astronomy Institute report. Igor Nikulin says: “If the area of the sunspots does not diminish in three or four days and the emissions continue, it may have a serious influence on the magnetic field of the Earth.” A cloud of hot plasma from the sunspots will make the Earth’s magnetic field vibrate and will cause a powerful magnetic storm.”

Doctors recommend their patients to keep to a special regime during the magnetic storm. People with cardiovascular illness are believed to be at a particular risk. However, quite healthy people should be on their guard as well. “One should not go overboard with drinking, going to the sauna or doing extra work,” Vladimir Ryabinin, chief physician at the Sklifosovskiy Ambulance Institute, advises. Other doctors suggest that people pay close attention to their health conditions during the days of the magnetic storm and go to consult their doctors in case of any problem.
FarmerBoy

Postby Final Trumpet on Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:49 pm

The one that is supposed to heappen in 2012 is thought to correspond with the Earth magnetic field flipping. If that happens, they are not sure what kind of destruction might occur.
Last edited by Final Trumpet on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand
Joel 2:1

Days of Noah

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, & insist on their literal interpretations, in the midst of much clamor & opposition."
Sir Isaac Newton

Final Trumpet

Postby OBXBob on Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:53 pm

Over the past few days, the volume of sun radiation, or X9, has exceeded the normal level 1,000-fold.

The Sun’s electromagnetic anomaly has not reached the Earth yet. However, the Earth is expected to reach the sunspots quite soon. The encounter may happen this weekend, scientists at the Shternberg Astronomy Institute report. Igor Nikulin says: “If the area of the sunspots does not diminish in three or four days and the emissions continue, it may have a serious influence on the magnetic field of the Earth.” A cloud of hot plasma from the sunspots will make the Earth’s magnetic field vibrate and will cause a powerful magnetic storm.”

Another interesting 'coincidence'...

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob

Postby OBXBob on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:48 pm

Scientists say that the first indications of increased solar activity were recorded on Monday when four sunspots appeared on the eastern part of the visible side of the solar disk. First, the scientists observed flashes on the Sun which were classified as moderate. However, the flashes were followed on Tuesday by massive outbursts of electromagnetic energy. “Such a large cloud of hot plasma has been released into space that even electronic equipment on space satellites may be damaged,” Vladimir Matveev at the Moscow Aviation Institute says.

Now let me see...um...what was happening on Tuesday...Oh yes, the Gates' confirmation hearing where the U.S. made its new position on Israel known...

And also Tuesday was when we heard that Israel will likely be excluded by the U.S. in Middle East Peace Discussions...

Ah, the coincidences...

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob

Postby grace2all on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:13 pm

Incredibly interesting coincidences, Bob. Your points have definately peaked my interest in this story.

Praying for our Lord's mercy after all of the events that occured this week regarding Israel.
grace2all
Supporting Member

Postby OneOfTheseDays on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:12 pm

Veeeeery interesting. I certianly think worse storms are on the way.
OneOfTheseDays

Postby John Gilbert on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:23 pm

Sounds like a sign in the sun to me. Wow.

With the arrest of the head of the Sanhedrin now, this has shaped up to be a mighty interesting week for Israel. There are lots of decisions being made about the destiny of the Israeli people without their participation.
We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.

1 Thessalonians 5:5-6 NASB
John Gilbert

Postby ChurchGirl on Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:39 pm

Four sunspots....four horsemen... it's a stretch but nothing is coincidence in the Bible
Come Pray with Us @
Unequally Yoked Spouses Club
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23327
Praise the Lord, my husband accepted Jesus on November 18, 2006! Happy Anniversary!!
ChurchGirl

Postby Kneeologian on Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:44 pm

So, Holy Ghost sunscreen, anyone? " The sun will not harm you by day..." Psalm 121:6. Get your armor on and stand on the promises, folks!
:armor:
"This is the day which the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it." Ps. 118:24
Kneeologian

Postby Salty Skipper on Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:45 pm

Supposedly,

Big solar flares and solar weather also affect the crustal stress of earth, I guess because of the magnetic stuff. I don't know if it's true, but I have read that.
Salty Skipper

Postby joshua1:9 on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:26 pm

This cold mean earthquakes are on the way...
joshua1:9

Postby MacD23 on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:32 pm

A big week....

Potential find of water (recent water) on mars... stars...

The sun going bazerk.... sun...

And the moon made the news this week... Nasa wants to settle on it...

But.... if something happens with the moon soon....

I have my MREs on stand-by! :)
MacD23
Supporting Member

Here is a video showing the Tsunami on the sun

Postby joshua1:9 on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:46 pm

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... unami.html

Here is a video showing the Tsunami on the sun
joshua1:9

Postby InHim on Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:40 pm

So, after reading these posts and others, is this activity on the Sun happening, about to happen, what will we likely see, if anything as a result?
InHim

Postby nonymouse on Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:22 pm

"After several days of intense activity, sunspot 930 is quieting down, but it still poses a threat for X-class solar flares."

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 pm

"Exposure to the Son prevents burning!"
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Passion on Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:55 pm

John Gilbert wrote:Sounds like a sign in the sun to me. Wow.

With the arrest of the head of the Sanhedrin now, this has shaped up to be a mighty interesting week for Israel. There are lots of decisions being made about the destiny of the Israeli people without their participation.

:read:I thought I read a lot of news, but apparently not nearly enough. What was that about the head of the Sanhedrin being arrested? Do you have a link?
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby grace2all on Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:10 pm

Hi Passion,

Here is the link regarding the arrest.

Rabbi Yisrael Ariel Placed Under Arrest

Aloha,
Janell
grace2all
Supporting Member

Postby Mrshalfcent on Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:46 pm

well I don't know about you all..but here in minnesota our cable is all frizzled up...the solar storm is already affecting communication satalites..I am wondering how the internet is keep up! lol
but many stations on our cable system are not working properly at all.
they don't know how long it will stay that way.
BEWARE OF A.D.D.!!!
(Aberrant Doctrinal Disorder).
Mrshalfcent

Postby Ibelieve on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:02 pm

MacD23 wrote:A big week....

Potential find of water (recent water) on mars... stars...

The sun going bazerk.... sun...

And the moon made the news this week... Nasa wants to settle on it...

But.... if something happens with the moon soon....

I have my MREs on stand-by! :)

Mars isn't a star, just so you don't take your eyes off the real interesting facts! :wink: there are plenty of happenings with stars though recently. check space.com. there have been daily stories for weeks now about flare ups, stars getting brighter, so on...... oh & send me some mre's :lol:

speaking of them ki4u on the internet sells disaster supplies if anyone is interested.
Ibelieve

Postby Passion on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:33 pm

grace2all wrote:Hi Passion,

Here is the link regarding the arrest.

Rabbi Yisrael Ariel Placed Under Arrest

Aloha,
Janell

:thankyou:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby grace2all on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:46 pm

You're welcome. :grin:
grace2all
Supporting Member

Return to SIGNS