AoC: Hagia Sophia houses Mevlana Rumi exibition

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

AoC: Hagia Sophia houses Mevlana Rumi exibition

Postby farmer on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:58 am

day before yesterday, 2007 june 19, the exibition in Hagia Sophia(see below) was opened,
today, 2007 june 21-22 the EU leaders decide upon the
job for Solana in the new treaty.
please follow the link from Constance Cumbey on the "Nine"
to see why this may be interconnected....
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... il9_09.htm

"Finally, the Constitution foresees the creation of an EU External Action Service. This will bring together staff from different institutions that today shape and implement the EU’s foreign policies. For the first time Europe will have a single team working under one roof and answerable to one person responsible for the full range of EU external relations. http://www.globalagendamagazine.com/200 ... solana.asp"

"Justinian was directly responsible for the construction of one of the greatest buildings on the planet, the Church of Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. He also initiated – under the supervision of another extremely talented servant of the crown, the jurist Tribonian – the overhaul of the Roman legal code, then an incoherent mass of statutes and judicial rulings from time out of mind....the Emperor Julian, who tried to restore paganism after Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire."
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/226182

"Hagia Sophia (Greek: Ἁγία Σοφία; Holy Wisdom), now known as the "Ayasofya Museum, was the greatest Christian cathedral of the Middle Ages,[1][2] later converted into an imperial mosque in 1453 by the Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II,[3] and into a museum in 1935. It is located in Istanbul, Turkey, on the Turkish Thrace. It is regularly considered one of the greatest and most beautiful buildings in history. Its conquest by the Ottomans at the fall of Constantinople is considered one of the great tragedies of Christianity by the Greek Orthodox faithful."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

"Mevlana’s centuries-old heritage reborn in major exhibit at 1,500-year-old Hagia Sophia
Yet another cultural event got under way on Monday at İstanbul's landmark monumental museum, the Hagia Sophia (Aya Sofya) in Sultanahmet, as part of worldwide celebrations marking the 2007 Year of Mevlana -- the 800th anniversary of the birth of Turkey's greatest sage, the 13th century Sufi philosopher and poet Mevlana Jelaladdin Rumi.

Titled "Being a Soul in the Lodge of Divine Love -- the Heritage of Humanity: Mevlana Celaleddin-i Rumi," the exhibition incorporates around 200 pieces that range from calligraphy to musical instruments.
Among items gathered under the roof of the Hagia Sophia are the oldest handwritten "Mesnevi" (the book of Mevlana's verse) manuscript, written by Mevlana's son; prayer beads; and garments worn by Mevlevi dervishes. Organized by the Culture and Tourism Ministry with historian Ekrem Işın as curator, the exhibition runs though Aug. 12 in a specially designed hall in the historic museum. With its venue, arrangement and sound system, organizers say the exhibit is the first major Mevlana exhibition that Turkey has held to date. Based on the concept of the simple lifestyles of Mevlevi dervishes, the exhibit is also significant in terms of its venue.

The Culture and Tourism Ministry's Research and Education Director General Celil Güngör told reporters during a press preview of the exhibition Monday that the show would create greater awareness of Turkey's cultural wealth among its visitors via a "harmony of philosophy-concept-location." He said the main reason why the Hagia Sophia was chosen as the exhibit's venue was that this event would make "a contribution in the alliance of civilizations by bringing together a personality from the Eastern culture with a venue from the Western culture."

"The Hagia Sophia Museum, with its 1,500-year history, its dome that symbolizes [God's] uniqueness, its mosaics that depict Christianity, its huge Ottoman calligraphies … is a symbol of the alliance of civilizations," the organizers said in a written statement.

The exhibit, which aims to showcase the culture of the Mevlevi order that spans more than seven centuries as well as Mevlana's teachings and their impact on fine arts for the past 800 years, was commissioned under the supervision of an advisory board consisting of academics.

Focusing on the number nine, which has an important symbolic value in the Mevlevi culture,
(farmer: Constance Cumbey on Solana and the number Nine:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... il9_09.htm)
the exhibit is made up of nine main sections. They include categories such as "Mevlana with his Life and Thoughts," "The 800 Years of the Mevlevi Order," "Music and the Sema Ritual" and "Symbolism in Calligraphy, Literature and the Mevlevi Order."

The artifacts showcased at the exhibition were compiled from the Konya Mevlana Museum, the Konya and Ankara ethnology museums, İstanbul's Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts, the Museum of Divan Literature, Topkapı Palace, the Sadberk Hanım Museum and the Yıldız City Museum run by the Greater İstanbul Municipality.

The exhibit will be open every day except Mondays, between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. through Aug. 12. On the first Monday of each month, which is designated as public day, visitors will have a chance to see the exhibit free of charge.

Verses resound in rose-scented echoes

"Being a Soul in the Lodge of Divine Love -- the Heritage of Humanity: Mevlana Celaleddin-i Rumi" is showcased in a section specially built in the Hagia Sophia. The section, which is made up of eight rooms lined around a small tower, resembles a Mevlevi lodge, painted white. The tower at the center, which represents Mevlana, showcases three handwritten Mesnevi manuscripts. The eight rooms surrounding the tower are designed in a certain order and they showcase items relating to the Mevlevi order in accordance with their respective categories. Visitors go through each section around the tower just like a sema dancer whirling during a sema ceremony. Audio excerpts from "Mesnevi" and "Divan-ı Kebir" accompany visitors during their tour via a special "sound sculpture" system. The system utilizes various materials in order to emit sound. The material used in this exhibition is rose oil. Drops of rose oil are put on the speaker, which then emits sound, causing vibrations in the oil. After the exhibition wraps up, oil drops that cumulate in the glass container in which the speaker is located will be crystallized and analyzed by Japanese scientists. The effect of Mevlana's poems on rose oil will thus be revealed, according to the organizers.
http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detay ... &bolum=110

see also:
Community: In Reopening Hagia Sophia: The EU Perspective
Posted on Monday, June 18 @ 10:29:08 EDT by greek_news
http://www.greeknewsonline.com/modules. ... e&sid=7007

"Community: Battle for Free Hagia Sophia Moves to the U.S. Congress
Posted on Monday, June 18 @ 10:47:07 EDT by greek_news"
http://www.greeknewsonline.com/modules. ... e&sid=7017

Erdogan before one year:
"Speaking in the award ceremony, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, stated that Istanbul was the symbol city of alliance of civilizations which is most needed at global scale, and “At first glance, looking like structure of a cosmopolitan city, one discovers that this is a city of peace as he goes deeper in the city's depths” he said.
http://www.icvbbulletin.org/istnews16.htm
Last edited by farmer on Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Questions about Europe and the European Union?
Don't hesitate to ask me here at FP: "Ask Björn (Farmer)"
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=52
farmer

Postby farmer on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:31 am

Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9
Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number...

...then there's this Welsh Rarebit wearing some brown underpants
...about the shortage of grain in hertfordshire

Everyone of them knew that as time went by they'd get a little bit older and a litter slower but...

It's all the same thing, in this case manufactured by someone who's always/umpteen ...
Your father's giving it diddly-i-dee/district was leaving...
Intended to die ... Ottoman

Number 9, number 9

Who's to know?
Who was to know?

Number 9, number 9

...only to find the night-watchman unaware of his
presence in the building

Number 9

"
from "revolution 9" by the Beatles

http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/al ... _9-ly.html
farmer

Postby farmer on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:44 am

"Revolution 9
At the very beginning of this track, repeating over and over,
and heard again many times later in the cut, is the phrase "Number nine" in a very formal british voice.

When played backwards, this phrase sounds like
"Turn me on, dead man", repeated over and over."

LINK

also here:
http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
farmer

Postby joyfulchild on Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:02 am

:cry: I am sorry.I have tried and tried and tried and I CANNOT work out what you are trying to say.Please explain?
joyfulchild

Postby I've Seen Angels on Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:16 am

joyfulchild wrote::cry: I am sorry.I have tried and tried and tried and I CANNOT work out what you are trying to say.Please explain?

I am with Joyfulchild..........right over the head!

Maybe when I am not so tired...or when you explain it...whichever comes first (lol)

Gail :a2:
Hu Adon, Hu Adon, Hu kam min amitim vey Hu Adon.

He is Lord, He is Lord. He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
I've Seen Angels

Postby hoshianna on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:00 am

He's saying there's hidden messages in some songs when played in reverse.

You're not saying AoC will be pushing Sufi-ism on the rest of the world, are you? Is that like an offshoot of Hinduism or something?

That would really **** me off even more.
hoshianna

Postby farmer on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:11 am

You are totally right, there are many aspects to this post,
and they are interwoven....
One is the opening of the Rumi exibition in the Hagia Sophia.
Already before Rumi was mentioned in connection with AoC as a wise figure or ideal. I posted some links to show the relevance of Hagia Sophia in the last months as Christian symbol, as Islam symbol, as pagan symbol, as symbol for the alliance of civilizations and in the current political discussion to restore it as a orthodox church again,...the main article shows how the building and the xibition is connected to the AoC and that the number nine plays a crucial role in the exibition.
9 is an occult abreviation for 666 (=18=1plus8).
The center of the exibition is a pillar as a symbol for Rumi build in a white room which is sourrounded by other 8 rooms (together 9).
So in a originally "christian" place we have a exibition of a AoC-figure,
with a "picture" of this figure, which "speaks" (through "roses-oil sound")
It's a form of abomination of the desolation. Like if they try things out. probing for the serious case...
Interestingly the exibition is opened in the same week, when the EU leaders try to decide on the future of Solana's post.
Interestingly enough there has already been before a connection of Solana and the number 9. This is shown when you folllow the link to the 2005 article of Constance Cumbey.
Strange enough also the Beatles refered to that number 9 in a song which mentions also the Ottomans and a "presence in that building". The song was famous for having a backward message included with a content referring to a "dead man".
Indeed many lines are interwoven here...
farmer

Postby hoshianna on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 am

So, its like a dry-run you say?

Is this the same place the pope visited & said later that Christianity & Islam had the same God?

God forgive me, I'd like to see an Act of God that everyone can make sense of; like one that levels this hagia sophia. No, better yet, a crater left in its place.
hoshianna

Postby farmer on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:45 am

dry run: yes, I guess so,
pope: yes, that's the place, he visited it at 2006, November 27.
Thanks Hoshianna!
farmer

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:48 am

Hi Farmer,

I thought I read somewhere that the new agers want to use this Cathedral/mosque as a place of worship for all faiths who unite together.
Am I correct??? I can't remember where i read it, just wondering if you've seen anything about it elsewhere. The other place I think they talked about was jerusalem.

Very interesting developement.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby nonymouse on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:36 pm

Along with what Farmer wrote, the Hagia Sophia would also seem to be a "prototype," of sorts, of the symbolic house of worship that the AoC would like to erect in every city.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby RomaLynnStar on Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:40 pm

:sheep:
Interesting, and just to add a tidbit to this. I just heard someone, I think it was Chuck Missner, on radio, mention that we need to remember that besides the Western Roman Empire, there was also the Eastern component. Tying it all together. This seems to fit, now to have this place in Turkey. Thanks again for all the insight into the false system growing by leaps and bounds.
RomaLynnStar

Postby RomaLynnStar on Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:49 pm

:sheep:

Come, Come again !
Whatever you are...
Whether you are infidel,
idolater or fireworshipper.
Whether you have broken your vows
of repentance a hundred times
This is not the gate of despair,
This is the gate of hope.
Come, come again...

Mevlana Jelaluddin RUMI

Never heard of this guy before today, but how wonderfully he fits in with the new age christianity that is upon us. God help us.
RomaLynnStar

Postby RomaLynnStar on Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:08 pm

:sheep: Ok you got me started with this wonderful sufi muslim guy.
Who is at my door?

He said, "Who is at my door?"
I said, "Your humble servant."
He said, "What business do you have?"
I said, "To greet you, 0 Lord."

He said, "How long will you journey on?"
I said, "Until you stop me."
He said, "How long will you boil in the fire?"
I said, "Until I am pure.

"This is my oath of love.
For the sake of love
I gave up wealth and position."

He said, "You have pleaded your case
but you have no witness."
I said, "My tears are my witness;
the pallor of my face is my proof.'
He said, "Your witness has no credibility;
your eyes are too wet to see."
I said, "By the splendor of your justice
my eyes are clear and faultless."

He said, "What do you seek?"
I said, "To have you as my constant friend."
He said, "What do you want from me?"
I said, "Your abundant grace."

He said, "Who was your companion on the 'ourney?
I said, "The thought of you, 0 King."
He said, "What called you here?"
I said, "The fragrance of your wine."

He said, "What brings you the most fulfillment?"
I said, "The company of the Emperor."
He said, "What do you find there?"
I said, "A hundred miracles."
He said, "Why is the palace deserted?"
I said, "They all fear the thief."
He said, "Who is the thief?"
I said, "The one who keeps me from -you.

He said, "Where is there safety?"
I said, "In service and renunciation."
He said, "What is there to renounce?"
I said, "The hope of salvation."

He said, "Where is there calamity?"
I said, "In the presence of your love."
He said, "How do you benefit from this life?"
I said, "By keeping true to myself

Now it is time for silence.
If I told you about His true essence
You would fly from your self and be gone,
and neither door nor roof could hold you back!

Rumi - In the Arms of the Beloved, Jonathan Star
Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam, New York 1997

What blasphemy to Christianity, renounce the hope of salvation.
The whirling dervishes remind me of the false prophets on the mount with Elijah.
RomaLynnStar

Postby joyfulchild on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:12 am

:grin: OK now Bjorn-I have a cryptic one...whats the deal with the use of rose oil in the display?

The system utilizes various materials in order to emit sound. The material used in this exhibition is rose oil. Drops of rose oil are put on the speaker, which then emits sound, causing vibrations in the oil. After the exhibition wraps up, oil drops that cumulate in the glass container in which the speaker is located will be crystallized and analyzed by Japanese scientists. The effect of Mevlana's poems on rose oil will thus be revealed, according to the organizers

It seems REALLY STRANGE..yet significant.
joyfulchild

Postby farmer on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:24 am

the rose is the ultimate symbol in sufism...I will come back on it...
farmer

Postby joyfulchild on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:00 pm

:grin: I am looking forward to this-is it anything to do with the Virgin Mary(ie Catholic version)?
joyfulchild

Postby Passion on Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:51 pm

:eek: Creepy, creepy.
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby farmer on Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:34 am

the story of the nine continues:

In the back of my mind thinking of the
SRI Stanford connection- Brookings Institution - Solana
and the post on the "Nine" above:

in Mr.Goodgames free onlike book
(link removed by Abiding )
he tells about a connection between Osiris and Nimrod.
Among others he refers to the work of David Rohl.

And: he mentions the book by Lynn Picknett/Clive Prince:
named "the Stargate conspiracy",
A must read.

in this book we find "THE COUNCIL OF NINE" (sic)
and a connection of the leading writers on "new egyptomology"
like Bauval, Hanckock, Hoagland,...
but also with Andreij Puharich, Uri Geller, NASA, SRI (Stanford
Research Institute)
and CIA and leading politicians

Lynn Picknett/Clive Prince:
they again refer to a new age book written in the 70sby
David P. Myers and and David S. Percy: "Two-Thirds" (=666?),
with a channeled version of mankinds history by the "council of nine"
http://www.aulis.com/two_thirds_synopsis_1.htm

and a book by Hurtak named "the keys of enoch"
wich allegedly are direct spiritual teachings by the Council of Nine.
They have also a website:
"In preparation for the coming of the Cosmic Christ, let us make great sacrifices to bring a higher teaching to the world. Let us rededicate
ourselves to using the Sacred Names and music in our daily prayers and create affirmations in the spirit of the new wave of what Coltrane-Hurtak declare as a "call to the super-soul" to awaken." http://www.keysofenoch.org/html/message ... _2007.html

The lastone reminds me to the Aoc's "atma" and "rumi" connections

Interesting enough also Lambert Dolphin and Chuck Missler
are to find in bed with these people:
http://www.tribwatch.com/dolphin.htm

I just started to have a look here,
but there is a lot of material out there...

Björn (farmer)
farmer

Postby farmer on Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:31 pm

Dear Mods, can we move this to "AOC-watch" please? Thanks in advance!
farmer

Postby Butterfly on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:41 pm

Farmer,
The connection with all these religions is mysticism through meditation correct? I have been noticing a connection with the eastern religions, new age movement, muslim sufis, catholic mysticism, and the emergent church movement. They all have the element of meditation. I have been thinking for a while that this will be a unifying element in the one world religion. What do you think?

Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby joyfulchild on Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:04 pm

:( Butterfly-IMAGINE if the LINK is meditation to the BEAST to connect with him :shock:
joyfulchild

Postby Butterfly on Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:03 am

Actually Joyfulchild, I have had a similar thought. Scary isn't it? Altered states of consciousness open a person up to the spiritual world. Alot of the experiences are the same no matter what the religion that practices. :(

Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby RomaLynnStar on Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:51 am

Thanks farmer. I have been praying and seeking the wisdom of our Lord on exactly what is really happening with government, and the muslim uprising now and how it relates to the coming of the man of sin and the strong delusion that will come on the unbelieving world.

Thanks and keep helping us all learn the truth, and be able to know how to stand against these things in our lives and warn others around us.

One thing I know for sure, things are not exactly as they seem.

The Keys of Enoch,
Message Update 2007

Dear Friend of the Academy—

As sons and daughters or manifestations of the Supreme Divine One, we are each related to the All that is—not only to one another, but to the earth, the stars and the whole of Creation. In knowing self—our true Self—we are filled with compassion for others, knowing that all others are part of ourselves, and they of us. Ultimately this awareness brings forth a fellowship with the Living Godhead, the Source and ultimate aspiration of all our relationships.

Each connection we make with another human being is a starting point, an opportunity to love and learn, to grow in wisdom and, with practice, expand the sphere of our love from that one relationship to many relationships, leading us to the One, all_inclusive, all-encompassing Relationship that is with the Divine. Even our most determined attempts at individualism—standing out among the crowd—have no other purpose than attracting the attention, admiration, and love of those whom we want to surround and enfold us.

In all of this we are being guided into the realization or understanding of the Many and One (Key 101) as we experience the expanding of our consciousness beyond its present limits. It could be said that perfect enlightenment is realizing that we have no limits at all, and that the entire universe is alive. This comes through a greater awareness of our connection to the Godhead of Christ and the myriad beings of Light who are our Family now and in the future.

Good Lord, how dare they use the name of one of God's elect????

What blasphemy.
RomaLynnStar

Postby Sue-M on Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:11 am

I see the connection with the number 9. However, what I am wondering is if Turkey is doing this just to gain entrance into the EU? And/or to get money from the tourists that visits the Hagia Sophia.

I know that there is a spiritual force behind it. What I am trying to figure out is where exactly does Turkey stand?

Maybe I am not understanding it correctly. Tell me if I have it wrong.

The Hagia Sophia was once the "mother" of Christian worship. Then the Turkish Ottoman empire came along and removed the Christian worship there and turned it into Muslim worship and pretty much destroyed the place. They are now restoring it for tourism because of the beauty of the building. But, the Pope is much behind it as is J/S.

The number 9 involves another new age movement that involves J/S directly. Another "secret" society of the new age movement. Who can keep up with their secret stuff? Constance can. True.

Farmer, do you think that this Ashoka 9 is part of Hagia Sophia? I can clearly see the Pope's involvement. And because of that, the EU's involvement. But, if this 9 thing is involved, then that just gives J/S another reason of interest in it.

To me, buildings and "stuff" are not important. It amazes me how people place so much importance on these things. Like they cherish these buildings. I don't know. It's just me. But, I'm learning so much from your posts, Farmer. Thanks.
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby Sue-M on Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:15 am

Roma, what you posted is the "spirit" that this new age believers have. It's almost like a new birth of the "flower children" of the 60's. Love everyone. Except, they've added that we are all gods and will all be enlightened. The world is going into a new age of higher conciousness.

All baloney.

The truth is there are evil forces on this earth that are disguising themselves as angels of light. These evil forces are appearing to be full of love and peace. But, it's not true. It's part of the deception that's coming. I think this might be part of it.
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby RomaLynnStar on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:20 am

Yes Sue,

What I really abhor, is that they take the christian language and use it to distort the truth.

Like just so they may catch some people who have a bit of the truth and then they twist it up. These people get caught up like in a spider's web.

But how can you say anything against them cause it all sounds so peaceful and wonderful.

Gag :faint:
RomaLynnStar

Postby david on Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:47 pm

farmer wrote:the rose is the ultimate symbol in sufism...I will come back on it...

The rose is also the sign for the Spanish PSOE and other Solcialist parties,
could this be a sybol that ties them both together?
david

Postby RomaLynnStar on Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:49 pm

Hi David, you brought an old one we never did get a definitive answer on for sure.

You know I remember also that the royal houses of England use a rose as their symbol. One has the white rose and one has another, I think.

Seems like I remember the War of the Roses or something.

Intriguing for sure. Let us know what else you find. The spanish seem to be in everything right now, don't they?
RomaLynnStar

Postby shampoo on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:53 am

I posted this on another thread but thought I would add it to this one, too.

When you bring up the 9's again, I keep thinking of the the Israeli Supreme Court in Jerusalem. There are several pictures on this link and commentary from Jerry.

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerr ... ?a=817&z=2

"New Israeli Supreme Court Building designed and paid for by the Rothchilds reflex the presence of Free Masonry and the Illuminati."

"The larger circle you see at the bottom of the picture is an inverted-cross designed to walk on. It is the only religious emblem designed to be trampled on under foot."

I might have seen this from someone posting this link before, but when I first saw it, I kept thinking, well, that would be a good place for the Antichrist to rule from, wouldn't it?

I had no idea it existed and found it very interesting.
shampoo
Supporting Member

Postby runner4jesus on Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:02 pm

Seems like meditation with the devil behind it for inspiration; will be used to unite everyone with a common goal. That's one area they all seem to agree on and will unify them. Good information Farmer and everyone. Hadn't looked at all this very much.
PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH (see profile) John 17:17 Sanctify (set apart) them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
runner4jesus

Postby RomaLynnStar on Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:17 pm

Okay speaking of nines again, I have to share the symbol of the Bahai u allah faith, that Candy and I were discussing the other day.

They are one to watch in this interfaith movement for sure. Looks like they may be the forerunner in modern times anyway, 1892 or so.

The writing in there is supposed to say something like the glorious one.

We decided it looks like two serpents.
RomaLynnStar

Postby runner4jesus on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:04 am

That is such a strange looking symbol Roma Lynn. The Bahai so called faith is very strange and I agree with you, that they will be an influence in these last days also. That is the weirdest symbol. :humm: :disappointed:
PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH (see profile) John 17:17 Sanctify (set apart) them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
runner4jesus

Postby joyfulchild on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:20 am

:eek: FYI This "faith" comes from IRAN.In Iran it is outlawed/illegal.Basically it couldnt go more radically against the teachings of Islam.
joyfulchild

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch