Flirt With Prophetic Disaster In Struggle Over Jerusalem

Latest prophecy related news.

Flirt With Prophetic Disaster In Struggle Over Jerusalem

Postby lookup on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:41 pm

http://www.dailyjot.com/news_146.html

Security analyst DebkaFile reports, “Iranian sources recall that the Islamic regime announced in advance that approval of these measures would be deemed tantamount to an American declaration of war on Iran and call forth retaliation. Tehran would target U.S. interests in the Persian Gulf, Iraq and Afghanistan or Israel by means of Special Groups, i.e. Iran’s foreign intelligence networks, Hezbollah or Hamas.” Iran operates through a secret terrorist coordinating committee called the Committee of Nine, which includes top level Iranian officials and al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and other major terrorist groups, as exposed by former Vice Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee Curt Weldon.

You know, I have an aching in my gut for our men and women over in that area. When I read about this situation, the 100.000 man Turkish army that is 2nd to our Nato army, the rumbling up in Pakistan, who have nuclear capability, what ever Putin communicated to Iran on Monday and presently walking, living, sleeping in the middle of (who knows?) how many disgruntled Iraqis? I feel that if we send our troops to another front line in the middle of all these nations that they are going to be surrounded like Custer's Last Stand, if there not in that situation already. But I also know that God has everything in control, He's just waiting for our prayers, to move His hand. God's love moves at the speed of light.

I desire therefore that the people in every place pray, lifting up holy hands without wrath and doubting -- 1 Timothy 2:8

To your prayer closets everyone,

Lookup
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour” 1 Pet. 5:8

<><
lookup

Postby joyfulchild on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:02 pm

:grin: Hey lookup!What should we pray for Brother?
joyfulchild

Re: Flirt With Prophetic Disaster In Struggle Over Jerusalem

Postby biscotti on Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:18 pm

lookup wrote:Iran operates through a secret terrorist coordinating committee called the Committee of Nine.....

There were nine Ringwraiths in The Lord of the Rings.... Bad guys... I think Iran is really Mordor in disguise. I wonder where Frodo is?
biscotti

The Putin element...

Postby T-Minus? on Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:52 pm

is the most disturbimg part of the equation. After all. Ez 38 says an evil thought comes to his mind. The point of our spear may very well be in the process of being decieved and nuetralized.
T-Minus?

Postby lookup on Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:45 pm

joyfulchild wrote::grin: Hey lookup!What should we pray for Brother?

I pray that God would be exalted in America not like He was 200 years ago but more. He said, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalms 46:10 Real prayer is work. Americans today are lazy and indifferent. They are like their 30 minute sitcoms where everything is a joke or their 2 and a half hour Tom Cruz hero, where they think, that's how the world fixes itself. (someone else fixes it) The news media, Hollywood, the music industry and commercials tell us this great big lie and Americans have gone out and started working 2 or 3 jobs to make the lie (dream) possible. Technology gave us gadgets that were supposed to improve our life styles, science gave us medicines that do just about everything but everything is broken or breaking including their families and frankly their kids don't give a ****. Wow! did I say that?

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed Mark1:35 The price of prayerlessness far exceeds the price of prayer but the prayer meetings are empty. Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know Jeremiah 33:3.

The prayer closet should be the most beloved spot on earth but it's a lot of work and our flesh fights us with every groan and our minds put us to sleep. Like I'm doing right now. If God gives America what it really wants then I hope to be out of here before it happens. So simply pray that America would exalt God, it's really not rocket science. Pray until you can pray.

...True prayer is measured by weight,-not by length. A single groan before God may have more fullness of prayer in it than a fine oration of great length.
C. H. Spurgeon

Lookup
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour” 1 Pet. 5:8

<><
lookup

Postby joyfulchild on Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:35 am

Thanks for sharing. :a3:

The news media, Hollywood, the music industry and commercials tell us this great big lie and Americans have gone out and started working 2 or 3 jobs to make the lie (dream) possible.(This is SO true in Australia too!)
joyfulchild

Postby readyornot on Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:09 pm

Hey Lookup,
Thanks for the quote from Spurgeon. I've had some pretty heavy "single groans before God" lately. I know exactly what that means.
readyornot

Re: Flirt With Prophetic Disaster In Struggle Over Jerusalem

Postby waitingformyking on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:34 pm

biscotti wrote:
lookup wrote:Iran operates through a secret terrorist coordinating committee called the Committee of Nine.....

There were nine Ringwraiths in The Lord of the Rings.... Bad guys... I think Iran is really Mordor in disguise. I wonder where Frodo is?

Frodo would be that tiny little B. Korean guy
><(((0>
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
waitingformyking

Postby sherrimae on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:14 pm

May the Lord be merciful to those of us who are not in favor of our policy toward Israel.

I am still hoping that the US never actually gets Israel and the PA to the table to sign the agreement.
sherrimae

Return to What you think (About news)