Holly: The Reform Treaty and the Beast From the Sea - 12/17

Latest prophecy related news.

Holly: The Reform Treaty and the Beast From the Sea - 12/17

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:50 am

The Reform Treaty and the Beast From the Sea

Besides creating a more powerful foreign minister, the EU Reform Treaty does something else that seems to be significant to the end-times scenario we've been reporting here at FP. The treaty will keep the EU military under the rule of a 10-nation military alliance -- until 2014.

As my father, Herb Peters, reported in his book Recommendation 666, the 10 Western European Union nations -- a.k.a. the Brussels Treaty Powers -- have secured a military monopoly in Europe. Not only are these 10 nations the core of Europe's emerging military, but they also hold sway in the Council of the European Union -- the center of power in the EU -- since, under the weighted voting system, they hold the majority of votes.

The weighted voting system was introduced by the Treaty of Nice in 2000, but, ever since the EU enlargement, the other nations have been trying to abolish it. And, that's exactly what the Reform Treaty plans to do. It plans to replace it with a more democratic majority voting system. But, this isn't scheduled to take place until 2014. Read about this here.

Why is this date significant? If you've been following the news reported here at FP, then you know that the 70th week of Daniel may have begun Jan. 1, 2007. Since the 70th week is understood to be a period of seven years, then that means all the events prophesied to take place in Daniel's 70th week -- the last seven years of world history-- will be completed by 2014. In the meantime, it appears that the 10 nations will retain their military rule, under a powerful foreign minister.

And, according to Bible prophecy, a 10-nation military alliance will appear in a revived Roman Empire (the European Union) and support the Antichrist's foreign policy. This empire and its evil leader are depicted symbolically as a beast rising from the sea. It seems the Reform Treaty may play a key role in their emergence.

Staying tuned!
12-17-2007

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/the_re ... e_sea.html
Last edited by Abiding in His Word on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby nonymouse on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:51 am

Great job, Holly.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

How to prepare

Postby Adamantine on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:57 pm

While I think faith in action now is to stockpile food and supplies:

I also believe:

I believe now is the time to pray and fast for Gods victories and provisions in the future. Store up riches now in prayer for those days when the exigencies make it so much harder.

Satan will be wroth because he knows he has but a short time. Let us be powerful in prayer because we are determined to be that small portion of Christianity that in Christs's strenght will be left still kneeling at His return.

Will Christ find faith upon the earth when he returns?

Let us be determined that the answer be by the grace of God He will ...in us. Challenge God in prayer that we be Daniel's and Esther's who though He slay us we will yet still serve Him.

I think we should as Shakespeare says "screw our courage up to the sticking point " and be asking God that we be allowed to be equal to the task of the days ahead and I do not think it wrong to ask God that we outrun those generations who have gone before us.

Let God know in prayer that you desire to challenge the saints of Hebrews 11 for a place in the pantheon of faith. We have a race to run and should be running to set records.

God will record it and the saints who have gone before see it and they will be cheering us on that we outdo their past efforts. God has it seems entrusted to us the end time challenge. Pray that we meet it.

Hope and pray to stand with Moses and Joseph and Mary look them all in the eyes and then with equal enthusiasm cast our crowns (for we aim to win some) at the feet of Jesus.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Postby Adamantine on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:47 pm

Frankly seems like a lot of people simply do not understand history.

Javier Solana is by training and experience the best educated most experienced longest serving world leader currently present in the whole world. By historical standards he is in the first rank.
Obama should he become president (unlikely) or even Hilairy (likely) are babes in the woods compared to this man. Solana has had his finger on the pulse of the military of Europe since 1995. There is no other leader in Europe who knows the nuts and bolts so well. He helped bring about NATO's original partnership for Peace process which harmonized the military nuts and bolts of all of Europe. He has been the WEU leader for 8 years. He is head of the European Defense institute which houses the War college.

As an orator we simply have not yet heard his quality. He did not get to be the spokesman for the Spanish government in the 80's without public speaking ability.

As a diplomat he is first rate. That is why he won the Charlemagne award. He stands out as a world leader in any age. I suspect we have not yet seen his military genuis but that will be evident only during war. He is a renowned diplomat. Hence he represents the EU as its chief diplomat as well as its chief military man.

As far as the seven year treaty. It is unique in all of history!!!!

It is seven years,exactly, to the minute. Jan1 2007 -Dec.31, 2013
It is between Israel AND EU, (first in history)
It is strenghtened (amazing!)
It is with "many" nations.
It was annulled in 2003 by the EU parliament but overuled by the European council. A precedent which shows it is niot at all unlikely or impossible to be annulled. It has a mid point review(highly suspicious)
It is designed,initiated and signed by a prince of Europe who leads a 10 nation military alliance. WEU (very compelling) This leader is a genius diplomat ,a genius scientist who likely worships a god of forces(physics) and has been linked to the number 666 multiple highly suspicious ways. I have continued to point out that gold hit 666.00 Dollars for the first time in history on his birthday July 14 2007 the year of the treaty and the same day the EU first marches its army and all 27 nations down the streets of Paris for bastille day July 14 2007. When Solana takes on his new powers in January 2009 he will be 66 years and 6 months old (charming)
It has occurred in the first year that the EU called itself an empire (July 10 2007)
It starts in the same year the Sanhedrin first calls for the start of sacrifice (April 2 ,2007).
It is occurs during the same year when another likely treaty or "covenant with hell" is being considered. Nov 2007, 50 nations!!!!
It is sixty years from the founding of Israel and 40 from the taking of Jerusalem. (biblical numbers of ? importance)

And all of this occurs during a time of great depravity. The WHO calculates that on average by age 45 (90%!!!!!!!!) (yep 90%!!!!!)of women worldwide have had an abortion. (!!!!murder!!!) I thinks this ranks up there with the days of Noah. I have tested this on 20+ people and no one ever was willing to suggest that the murder rate during the actual days of NOAH was 90%. If it is not Solana then we should just all go to sleep because a man of this quality and opportunity will not likely come around again in our lifetime. The odds of setting up all of the above again boggles the mind and is beyond calculation. Solana fits the decription many have been looking for better than any other man in all!!!!!!!!!of world history!!!!! He is it. I repeat.... he is it until proven otherwise.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Adamantine

Postby smallisland on Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:04 am

Adamantine - Thank you for that excellent reminder of how we got to where we are. I was trying to explain a while ago how I sometimes get frustrated because people come onto the site and start off a thread that seems to totally disregard what's gone before. That was then misinterpreted by some as saying I was against open discussion, which I'm not. Its just as I see it, we are wise to go along with the facts before us unless events transpire which change things. Am I right?
smallisland

Postby milo3 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:16 am

Awesome post Adamantine. Thanks for the summary.

milo3
milo3
Supporting Member

Postby Blessings2U on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:41 pm

:a3:
We are the watchmen on the walls!
Blessings2U

Postby crmann on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:49 pm

We are the watchmen on the walls!

FP is the place to be.
crmann

time of the end

Postby Adamantine on Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:49 pm

The other things I wanted to add but forgot:

The Bird flu has not gone away. It has if anything had a fatality rate not of 60% but closer to 80%. It is more widely spread and infecting humans
in more countries. Scientists are if anything surprised that it has not mutated to a human to human spreading form. it has been described as biblical in proportions ....i.e. ..in threat.

Secondly last year about 30 states reported varying degrees of honeybee loss. A variety of causes have been espoused and then discarded. It is still not understood. Florida was probably the first state last year to report large losses and while this is very early initial numbers suggest that there is another drop off in Florida this year. Food prices were not really impacted by this last year but they may this year if be loss continues. On top of this food prices have already been up significantly and reserves way down. In the 1950's it seems as though our country stored corn and wheat as a biblical principal so well accepted that it was really not verbalized. This practice has been thrown out with so many other biblical principles.

I recomend storing food now while it is available and affordable before other possible currency problems confuse the issue.

Adamantine

the world at large is not listening at all.

Postby Adamantine on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:52 pm

I know I am making a lot of posts. It may be for my own peace of mind as much anything else.

It seems likely to me that although this information is slowly making its way out into the knowlrdge base of a small percentge of prophecy watchers it is for the most part being placed on the back burner as needing more authentification.

I think it (further proof) will not be forthcoming until quite late into this seven year treaty right up to the midpoint. I surmise that the temple sacrifice will only go on for only a short time as it will be a sticking point of irritation to the Isalamic world.

Remember scripture says little about how the sacrifice begins nor for how long it continues simply that it is stopped in the midpopint of a seven year treaty. People have also speculated that the treaty itself concerns itself with the allowance of reinstitution of sacrifice. That is conjecture.
People who wait to that point will have little to no time to prepare.

Preparation must include more than only spiritual. It always has meant more. We live in a material world. God will guide those who pray as to what they should do. It will be different for each person.

On the larger scale of things I do not think any major ministry or speaker is going to pick this up and make it well known.

It is going out in trickles despite the best intentions of us all. God will need the 144,000 to get it out if this is truly the end days. How I would like to be one of the 144,000!

Adamantine

Postby Spirit on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:44 am

hi everyone..
i joined here last month i think..and have really been praying for discernment and wisdom related to prophecy...i find myself being led to believe that we are in the 70th week, and that the ENP is the starting point.

i am keeping a very open mind about a few different theories, but this one is making the most sense to me at the moment.

post #2 was awesome...thank you (can't see your name as i am posting now) but it was very factual and detailed. i haven't corroborated your points, but i plan to look a few of them up...
Spirit

Postby AndCanItBe on Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:19 am

Welcome to the board, Spirit!
AndCanItBe

Re: the world at large is not listening at all.

Postby nonymouse on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:01 am

Adamantine wrote:I know I am making a lot of posts. It may be for my own peace of mind as much anything else.

It seems likely to me that although this information is slowly making its way out into the knowlrdge base of a small percentge of prophecy watchers it is for the most part being placed on the back burner as needing more authentification.

I think it (further proof) will not be forthcoming until quite late into this seven year treaty right up to the midpoint. I surmise that the temple sacrifice will only go on for only a short time as it will be a sticking point of irritation to the Isalamic world.

Remember scripture says little about how the sacrifice begins nor for how long it continues simply that it is stopped in the midpopint of a seven year treaty. People have also speculated that the treaty itself concerns itself with the allowance of reinstitution of sacrifice. That is conjecture.
People who wait to that point will have little to no time to prepare.

Preparation must include more than only spiritual. It always has meant more. We live in a material world. God will guide those who pray as to what they should do. It will be different for each person.

On the larger scale of things I do not think any major ministry or speaker is going to pick this up and make it well known.

It is going out in trickles despite the best intentions of us all. God will need the 144,000 to get it out if this is truly the end days. How I would like to be one of the 144,000!

From a purely economic point of view (regardless of whether or not we have entered the 70th week), for those who have the financial and proper storage means, it may be expedient to stock up on basic foodstuffs such as beans, rice, wheat, corn, etc., that will keep well (research on storage, if you have not already), as prices are likely to only increase, per recent news reports.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:38 pm

it may be expedient to stock up on basic foodstuffs such as beans, rice, wheat, corn, etc., that will keep well

I'm just wondering if folks expect to have clean water, electricity, etc. to cook food.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

preparation

Postby Adamantine on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:02 pm

I have a nine year old car and it has a yellow warning light that went off today and I plan to have the car checked soon. First time in nine years.

It seems that many people have not read the warning manual of the Bible and those who have are ignoring yellow warning lights.

I suggest obtain 3 years of food and then start tithing one year of food every year from now to the end of ones life. Replaced the tithed food. While this may not be the seven years (and I would not bet that it is not) I am convinced it is fairly soon and that preparation is called for. If you die your children will inherit fresh foods(dried foods) and they can then choose to walk in faith or disbelief. God will help those who cannot help themselves but God does not help those who will not help themselves and to see prophecy being fulfilled and not acting is to invite God to not help you. Fox hole prayers are acceptable but asking God to sow and reap for us is not. if this is 2.5 from years from WWIII what woyuld you like to have available. Consider the wages required to purchase food mentioned in the book of Revelation. This is not a game but potentially the worst time in the history of the world. Yes we have a great future ahead of us but do not denigrate the upcoming challenges. I am absolutely convinced that almost no one will prepare.

How many others might have God called to be Noah's but there lack of preparation belied their disbelief which in the end is sin. Did some start building 20 days prior to the flood? Did some stop have completed because 100 hundred years had passed.

Adamantine

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:37 pm

God will help those who cannot help themselves but God does not help those who will not help themselves and to see prophecy being fulfilled and not acting is to invite God to not help you. Fox hole prayers are acceptable but asking God to sow and reap for us is not.

I appreciate that you feel stockpiling is something you see in scripture, but there may be a few others (me included) who see something different in the NT and will be trusting in the Lord to meet our needs or not.

Just thought you might want to take those Christians into consideration in your outlook for the future. :wink:

Mat 6:30 "But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith!
Mat 6:31 "Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'
Mat 6:32 "For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Spirit on Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:04 pm

i have stockpiled very little...but i have a few items stored...

but my question is this...if the LORD gave noah very precise instructions on how to prepare in his day--clear down to the cubic centimeter, why would the LORD not provide the same detailed instructions on preparing for the end days? this has always baffled me..
Spirit

providing for oneself

Postby Adamantine on Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:44 pm

I do not see this as a whole lot different from WWII. Remember God is not on the scene directly until the day of the Lord. He expects mature Chrisitians who prepare. What does it say about someones fitness to rule and reign in a millenial kingdom when one does not handle their affairs with discernment now prior to it?

Why will it hurt you to prepare? If it seems more spiritual to you then give all your food away to neighbors in the midst of the deprivation.

To think one living in Denmark in 1944 would not have looked back and been pleased to have had a relative that was prepared with extra food for those years almost beggers belief.

I believe God answers prayer but proverbs says someone who sees a problem coming and does not prepare is a fool. I am also praying and storing up prayers so to speak.

There are a lot of food shelves who will take the food if it is not needed.

All the history of the world is your educational manual telling you that if you perceive a time of shortage coming you store up supplies now.
No one needs the bible to know that. Possibly the days of Noah involved a unique event and a unique solution. The events coming as seen in revelation are not unique and do not have unique solutions. It is the severity and extent of the problem that is unique. That simply argues for greater diligence and preparation in well known styles. What would you have God say. God already says in proverbs that one who sees trouble coming and hides oneself is wise.

We will never know with 100% certainty about all of this until the midpoint. At that point it is too late to make serious and significant preparations. One options is to give away unneeded stored food. The other is to awaken to the reality that there is no food on the shelf and your child wonders why. I disagree with Hollys answer on the radio program last night. It is best to assume the problems will involve your area of the world. Praise God if it does not. This is not a parlour game. Their will not be a quiz nor a conference nor a retreat to discuss options in the midpoint.

If I told you there was going to be no food delivered to your town for a 6 month period starting in 4 weeks would you not store food? If you did not I would not want you as any kind of leader in my town. I know you would store food. I think lack of preparation is sure sign of lack of faith The only other option is to think those who see a problem and do not prepare are the most foolish of all. if you do not prepare you might as well not have known the problem was coming. What is the virtue in knowing something and not acting upon it? All of Christianity requires us to act on what we know. God opened the red sea as Moses walked into it. Abraham LEFT Ur of the Chaldees. Noah built the Ark. Joseph stored the food. God will provide the lamb to those who are obedient in action. David went out to defeat Goliath. he had his stones. He did not go out without a weapon but took that which he was expert in. Always prepare just do not walk in evil while preparing. a rightous man can store up Gold but will abandon it for God. An unrightous man can store up gold but will not abandon it for God. The 5 wise virgins stored up ouil. Let that oil be spiritual and physical if you see trials coming in both realms.

Adamantine

Re: providing for oneself

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:50 pm

Adamantine wrote: I think lack of preparation is sure sign of lack of faith

I think quite the opposite, Adamantine, but I respect other's views about this issues and since this isn't the debate forum, I'll leave it here. I'm believing the scripture that tells us not to worry because our heavenly Father knows our needs and will supply them according to His riches in glory.

:praise:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby milo3 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:48 pm

:welcome:

Welcome to FP Spirit.

milo3
milo3
Supporting Member

Postby Spirit on Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:21 pm

:thankyou:
happy to be here!~
Spirit

odds/action

Postby Adamantine on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:21 pm

General commentary:

There are multiple variations of prophetic interpretation for the books of Daniel and Revelation and all of the other sites with associated scriptures scattered in all of the Bible. There is only one that is pertinent to a possible fullfillment in our generation and that has been developed over centuries with many writers from many countries and denominations. That is the one being followed here. There are always new theories derived by one writer or another in any generation and it seems evry year. While they are of some value they do not carry anywhere near the weight of importance of this one. Now events on the ground are amazing matches to these theories and they have been progressive over the years since 1894 (conference at Basil Switzerland and major starting point for Zionism)

No matter how many matches we will never have a perfect knowledge nor be able to calculate the exact odds. We must "all trust ourselves but make allowance for doubting too" I think the odds and presentation of facts on the ground are such a good match it matters not if it even proves ultimately to be true. I think God will reward those who watch and see the match. Many from past generations will also get the crown for watching and loving the appearance of Christ even though He did not arrive as they thought in their generation.
If this is not it ...one must act as though it is because reason and odds argue so strongly that it is. The outcome is not in our hands regardlless.

I think the purpose of the generational signs and the seven years are to allow people to prepare. That is Gods direction on the matter. When information is given it is for a purpose. Joseph was given knowledge of a drought, Noah of a flood. Abraham and Lot of a destruction. God does not I think give information simply for itself. I think those who do not plan to do any preparation are wrong. I could suppose damaging reasons for their inaction but will leave that fore them to pray about. If they have individually heard from God that they need not prepare then good either God is planning their early death or He will provide supernaturally. I think the lack of prepation thinking is still a holdover from the pretribulation position that has always felt we did not need to prepare because we would be gone. There is nothing more spiritual about being fed by Ravens than by stored silos of Eygpt. Just be sure you know Gods instructions for you and do not presuppose Gods provision in a manner other than that of today where we work and pay bills and get food. I think the knowledge about the cost of food and the mark for buying and selling are to inform peoiple of the difficulty of getting and buying food in that time period. I think many are also assuming they just do not have money to prepare.
That may be true for a few but then again God will provide in prayer. Far too many however i think will vacation and see movies right up to the time of scarcity. Just what is the value of knowledge if you are not going to act. Spreading the word is our responsibilityu but my observation is that a minuscule number will listen. Trust God but keep your powder dry.

Adamantine

Postby savedbygrace on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:35 pm

Adamantine,
I like your posts, thank you for the call to alertness for those who may have fallen asleep or grown numb to the reality of what is happening in our world.

I think too we are in the 70th week, the coincidences of all that you mentioned in your first post are too many to call coincidence, and Herb's DVD
further endorses that these are beyond coincidence at this point.

I agree that many do not seem aware of what is happening in the EU or in the middle east and they seem to have a speculative opinion about the 70th week which does not involve Christians being present.

So what do they have to watch the news for? Why would they have to worry about what events happen at the midpoint?

But I say to all of those people,
"Why was the book of Revelations written if we are not going to be here for those events?"

Would seem kind of pointless to me.

GBU,
Jake
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Why I must act

Postby Adamantine on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:08 pm

From Herbs DVD for the prophecy club it became known to me that had been praying when God revealed him the recomendation 666. For him it seemed to be an answer to pray.

I respected Herb Peters though I became aware of this site only about January 2007. I called and we talked for a short time around then.
I am about his age and also have been following closely world events since about 1965. I missed all of the information about the Brussels treaty Powers and the WEU, ENP and 666. Javier Solana was not on my radar screen. M.A. Moratinos was but I suspect he is but a minion for Solana. In any case I had been watching and expecting a central core of ten to emerge someday. I watched closely the EMU and the schengen agreements. Back to pray I think Herb was shown recommendation 666 because he prayed about it. That is what Daniel was doing as he studied Jeremiah in his time.

Well on 7/7/07 ( I do not know if that is significant but was surprised to see God possibly use 6/6/06 as a marker) I prayed that God would give me additional insight to answer the lilklihood that these events were coming down so to s[eak. Well on July 12 while web surfing on some now forgotten site I came across some woman claiming Solana was given 666. gold for his birthday. I discounted this because I knew his b-day to be July 14 and not July 12 and I saw gold close on July 12 at 666.and some change. I felt God would be exact. I decide to see what Gold would do on July 14. It closed Firday the 13 of July at midnight at 666.00 and remained closed as such on the New York exchange until Monday. It hen closed in London on July16 at 666.00. Checking I found this to be the first time in history on both exchanges. (I still cannot find the 1980-81 New York numbers however.) Also on that weekend the EU army was showed cased in France and on JUly 16 Bush announced the peace Conference since held in November. For me this has the earmarks of answered prayer.
I can ask God again for insight but at soime poit that would seem stupid. I know God (Somewhat anyway) and this for me has all of the earmarks of his answer for me) I also found that on July 13 in New York silver closed ar 13.13 ,the euro at 1.3813 and Platinum at 1313. I have since found that 13 also has bad biblical impolications.
Studying the connection to gold and 666 one finds it linked to Solomon who name I think like Solana harkins to the sun. Both are worldly wise men and both had some likely degree of apostacy. I think there is still some unplumbed depth and meaning to this number 666 and gold that I and noone else yet understands. Remember the statue of Plains of Shinar was also Gold and 66 by 6 cubits. Nebech head of gold may figure in some how.

What can I say I feel similar I think to Herb when he prayed and felt he was shown rec.666
I think Solana will be marked with this number every time he gets more power as in Rec. 666. That is why I find January 2009 the likly time of him assuming his new treaty powers to be interesting in that he will be 66years and 6 months. We should keep looking. What might seem chance for others and outrageous has become more reasonable in light of past observations. God Bless

Adamantine

Postby nonymouse on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:39 pm

Might anyone know if Mr. Hal Lindsey has ever considered the 10-nations of the Modified Brussels Treaty Powers (WEU) to be the 10-horns of the beast in Daniel.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Hal lindsey

Postby Adamantine on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:34 pm

I presented this all to Jan Markell of Olive Tree ministries who would barely give me the time of day as she felt the pretribulation doctrine was
emphatically correct and she placed her trust in men such as" Hal Lindsey
and Walvoord and D.Pentecost." She would not even consider the possibilitiy of anything else. I am sure Hal L9indsey knows but is not speaking.

Most people think to suggest anything is actually happening prophetically that might be urgent is absurd.

I am sure Herb Peters got worn down by those who would not even reaalyy listen. Believe me I know I have tried. I have gotten the attentuion of friends and families but the clergy will not really listen

Adamantine

Postby Holly on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:00 pm

Nony,

Yes, Lindsey did start to report on the 10-nation alliance and the other news reported at FP for a short time. Here's what Lindsey wrote on Dec. 16, 2004: Late Great Planet Earth Revisited

And here are three commentaries my dad wrote about this development at the time. Note, he was afraid once Jan. 1, 2007, rolled around that Lindsey would stop reporting on the information because it would go against his pre-trib theory. And he has. Late Great Revisited

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/europe's_uber_fuhrer.html(For some reason, I can't get this link to work. But you can use the URL to get to the site.)

End Time Reporter
Holly
Owner

Postby nonymouse on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:51 pm

Thanks, Holly. Had forgotten about the "Late Great Planet Earth Revisited" article.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

D.Pentecost/Jews for Jesus

Postby Adamantine on Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:54 pm

Talked with Dwight Pentecost (Dallas Theological seminary) in the summer. He said he would go to fulfilled prophecy web site but never did. He does not seem senile but does seem no longer vital. Similar to Herb and Walvoord's interaction circa 2003 when Wavoord was in decline.
Jews for Jesus also heard from me in the summer . They listened politely but that is all. I think no one is going to take this seriously. No national ministry seems able to go with it.

Could this represent a famine in hearing the word of God? They have ears but do not hear and eyes but they do not see.

We best hope we are wrong because they will be in great distress or delusion if 2010 is a watershed year

Adamantine

D.Pentecost/Jews for Jesus

Postby Adamantine on Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:56 pm

Talked with Dwight Pentecost (Dallas Theological seminary) in the summer. He said he would go to fulfilled prophecy web site but never did. He does not seem senile but does seem no longer vital. Similar to Herb and Walvoord's interaction circa 2003 when Wavoord was in decline.
Jews for Jesus also heard from me in the summer . They listened politely but that is all. I think no one is going to take this seriously. No national ministry seems able to go with it.

Could this represent a famine in hearing the word of God? They have ears but do not hear and eyes but they do not see.

We best hope we are wrong because they will be in great distress or delusion if 2010 is a watershed year

Adamantine

Postby farmer on Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:26 am

Adamantine read all your posts and me very happy you are here with us!
and please excuse my late
:welcome:
Björn
farmer

Postby nonymouse on Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:33 am

farmer wrote:Adamantine read all your posts and me very happy you are here with us!
Björn

Ditto.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Thanks

Postby Adamantine on Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate a venue to talk about these things.

It is always difficult to know when and where in ones own private life it is proper to discuss these things. One does not wish to cast pearls and be rended nor does one wish to miss all responsibility in letting others know of possibilities.

I have watched for many years for a seven year treaty and hypothesized in the early 1990's it would occur because of the EU budgetary process and its seven year span. I would have been shocked and concerned by that alone. But to find that it also has such a background as ...being strengthened ..with many... and an originator from a 10 nation military alliance in the EU
just makes it so ridiculously suspicious. It also arrives at the right time and mileau when so many other things are now possible.

Digital angel arrived in the earlier 2001 range. My teenagers wrote many a paper for school on that. I felt it was best to educate the children on these things. Some are worried they will worry about the future by hearing of all of this. I think it more likely they will abandon Christianity unless they know about it. It is sure nice to have Biblical prophecy as contrast to the false claims of science and evolution. My children have looked up and taken notice.

Google digitizing major libraries of the world ( you might enjoy as I have searching for the prophecy books now on line under Google Books advanced search. Many from the 19th century and early 20th are available for complete down loading. Earlier I had to collect my own originals only as recently as 1996 from Boston, London and Jerusalem.
E bay in just prior years made it possible to get these books from around the world without traveling.

Radio Frequencing tagging arriving in the last few years.

There is now a company in the process of documenting every living human on earth. I wish I had saved that article.

Note the recent articles on facial and retinal identification. Whether we want it or not!
So many things have come together at the same time. Global governance is now a possibility in a way never easily possible before. And yet every gulag of the past did quite a fine job of imprisioning their population without the technological marvels now available.
If this is coming down then some massive shifts in world politics will occur soon after Europes future is largely secure. Maybe it is a threatened centrifigal political explosion that will necessiate the uprooting of three horns to secure the center. Must wait and see.
God bless and keep on praying.

I do not wish to get too fanciful but I think God has impressed on me recently the great future we have as rulers in the future millenial kingdom. No wonder the forces of evil will be wroth. We are content to serve in shadows and He wants and is striving for the limelight now. God will not allow that however and soon the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and Savior King who intends to have us rule with Him.
I have come to realize as great as the millenium will be however I want the final
state where we live with God forever in the new earth and heavens. What a joy that will be and we can only get a taste of it in our prayer times now.
Merry Christmas !!

Adamantine

pyschology and possibilities

Postby Adamantine on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:29 pm

I think it somewhat unfair should this seven year treaty not be the one spoken of in the book of Danile but think that the odds favor it being so and believe that God has the right to set or present prophecy in any manner He thinks best. That allows for other seven year treaties. It seems unlikely however. It seems to me.. it ..(prophecy in the Bible) is presented in a manner such that only those really watching and waiting for a loved one's return will ever notice. It is hidden just too much in the Bible and news for the interested but unpassionate believer to notice .
That is pyschology point number one.

Pyschology point number Point number two relates to pre trib and pre wrath views of the rapture. I was never in favor of the one over the other until now the seven year treaty possibilities put some emphasis on the pre wrath views.
The reason pre trib views have prevailed in recent years are I think twofold. 1) Very valid interpretations of many scriptures making it at least a valid theory.
and the pyschological ones. Our generation of American Christians has become accustomed to the good life and does not like to here of anything negative.
The pretrib view allows for a look at all of the difficulties of the end times and then with a quick switch leaves the audience with a good feeling because they are to believe it does not involve them but that they will be partying in Heaven during the tribulation.
People who should listen to todays possibilities do not want to do so because they do not want to hear negative news about times of troubles coming even if it is followed by God's return. Pastors also do not wish to have to deal with any turmoil in the congregation as to what then do Christians today do. Even this web site places less emphasis on what to do than on watching. I say pray,read your Bible and prepare as God leads you. Do not let human pyschology mislead you. Studies looked and who acted and survived in 9-11 and it was those ho had lived through a difficulty in the past and knew they had to decide and act and that they were responsible for their lives..

and not their boss, leader or pastor.

Do not fail to ask that specific question of God.

Adamantine

Return to What you think (About news)