Israel warned to prepare for Syrian attack

Latest prophecy related news.

Israel warned to prepare for Syrian attack

Postby CorporalJohnny on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Isaiah 17 just around the corner?

As the already unthinkable pace of slaughter in Syria accelerates further, Western military sources warned Saturday, July 14, that not only Israel, but additional strategic targets in Middle East lands deemed enemies by Bashar Assad should prepare for him to launch surface-to-surface missile attacks. The assaults would start out with conventional warheads, but as the regime continued to be hammered, the beleaguered ruler might well arm the next round of missiles from his huge stockpile of mustard gas – not to mention sarin nerve poison and cyanide.

http://guardianlv.com/2012/07/israel-wa ... le-attack/
If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.
If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.
-Mark Twain
CorporalJohnny

Re: Israel warned to prepare for Syrian attack

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 am

:clock: The birth pangs are getting very intense now. Anyone reading these headlines lately and not deriving that the world is changing gears is going to be in a very profound shock when things unravel from one end to the other. I am aware of the scriptures and the headlines and quite honestly, the headlines are starting to take my breath away, because while some of it can be deducted to sabre rattling, most of them are the foundations for a very volatile NEARER THAN EVER future. I have tried very hard to not be an alarmist, especially with those I have witnessed to, who never "took up" watching, but instead took up the hobby of criticizing my dooms day outlook....but I have great concerns about how this will fare for the world in a very short time. It seems like we are on the edge of the cliff, coming ever closer to the free fall that spells the downward spiral to the end.

Russia is, IMO, the reason Syria is so emboldened.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)